Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/09/2008 - Ming Pao] Show Lo, Jolin Tsai Wear Couple Brac

+18
engin
Felicitationx3
Tonya
kprincess
missfangirl
sze92
jozefoo
chinesegiirl93
littlecutekitty
JuiceBox
Smartie
vickie
Shaloveshow
statuskuo
gandezt
xiohx
ohretro
o_ost1nao_o
22 posters

Go down

[08/09/2008 - Ming Pao] Show Lo, Jolin Tsai Wear Couple Brac Empty [08/09/2008 - Ming Pao] Show Lo, Jolin Tsai Wear Couple Bracelets, Deny Dating

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:48 pm

Show Lo, Jolin Tsai Wear Couple Bracelets, Deny Dating

08/09/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rumored couple Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo and Jolin Tsai, were said to have gone on a secret trip to Japan to celebrate Show's 29th birthday. Two days ago, the two of them arrived in Hong Kong to film a Pepsi commercial, but then were said to have stayed at the same hotel. Yesterday, the two of them along with Korean actor Lee Jun Ki were arranged by Pepsi to meet the press. Perhaps knowing that the two of them would be asked about their relationship, so they both denied it and didn't talk about it. The two also accept interviews separately but both swore that they didn't not secretly go [for a vacation] to Japan together . They expressed that they're from the same management so they went to Japan for work together, and staying at the same hotel isn't anything strange. But they didn't meet in private, and they didn't go off together. But the two of them were wearing matching bracelets.

On the Same Flight To Japan

Jolin met the press first, and in regards to her and Show's secret getaway to Japan for a birthday celebration, she said, "We were on the same flight, but we have different agendas. We've been written [about being together] for a long time now. (How about celebrating Show's birthday?) There's not such thing. I can swear that we're not dating, we're just good friends, and being friends of opposite sexes, we always get misunderstood. We have the same management, so we meet a lot, and we film commercials together. (Is Show the type you like?) It's hard to say what type I like, it's really based on the feeling I get when we met. (Basing it on whether or not he can be a boyfriend?) It's because we're too familiar with each other, so there's not a high possibility." There were reports saying that they were in Hong Kong at the same hotel? Pepsi staff immediately responded that all of the celebrities for the commercial all stayed at the same hotel, to facilitate work. Jolin said that the media made up the stories, and emphasized that they're just good friends.

No Secret Birthday Celebration

Jolin Tsai's responded to rumors with Show Lo very calmly, but Show's response was big. His face revealed an upset expression and said, "Why a secret birthday celebration? I'm a little offended, I don't like this kind of report. We just met once at the airport, but not a once after that. The reporters are real bored, they should report the hardworking side of artists. We stayed at the same hotel, but we worked separately, we didn't play together. (Jolin swore?) I can swear that we're not together too." Even though the two swore that they're not dating, but Show's right hand and Jolin's left hand both had matching bracelets, similar to the one Edison Chen had worn before, the Cartier one. Seeing how they have matching bracelets, the relationship between the two doesn't seem so simple!

Lee Jun Ki Wants To Film Action/Fighting Films
<News about Lee Jun Ki>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source: Ming Pao
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

---

good god, they make a big deal out of EVERYTHING.. the media.. LoL.. no comment ...

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[08/09/2008 - Ming Pao] Show Lo, Jolin Tsai Wear Couple Brac Empty Re: [08/09/2008 - Ming Pao] Show Lo, Jolin Tsai Wear Couple Brac

Post by ohretro Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:57 pm

Oh good god.
Jolin...LSDKLFJSDKLFH.
Stupid media.

Lee Junki's such a cutie.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

[08/09/2008 - Ming Pao] Show Lo, Jolin Tsai Wear Couple Brac Empty Re: [08/09/2008 - Ming Pao] Show Lo, Jolin Tsai Wear Couple Brac

Post by xiohx Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:04 pm

heh love their jewelry! think they would be clever enough not to wear it at the same time though~

IMO, they are quite compatible!
xiohx
xiohx
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:11 pm

wew..
Jolin..
i duno wad to say..
>o<

Show rite..
the media should report the artists's hadrworking n not the rumor wit the opposite sex..
wahwahwah..
=__=
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by statuskuo Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:31 pm

hate jolin and show's weirdo robe thing but love the jewelry. reporters really are wu liao
statuskuo
statuskuo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaloveshow Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:37 pm

waaa~~
reporters' really bthered him..
TT
i thinK SHOW n jolin juzt best friends..
don't know if everything have changed and they'are in love..
but i think,, it's hard 2 be in relationship if they have been bestfriend before..
Shaloveshow
Shaloveshow
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:05 am

He sounded PISSED or rather SERIOUS when he was interviewed about this..and tired. Normally I thought he would joke around. I guess, he really want people to stop with the rumors with Jolin. Reporters needa do some homework before they start reporting the news XDDDD Poor guy. RELAX SHOW..RELAX;P Get more rest if you can,, you look dead X/

statuskuo: its to HIDE his actual clothes underneath. haha he wanna keep it as a surprise...since its for the latest pepsi commercial XD
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartie Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:12 am

This type of thing happens a lot. Two people work under the same company, do a few commercials/songs/dramas together, are good friends, and then the media says they're in a relationship. Poor Show and Jolin..

Same thing happens/happened with Ella and Wu Zun and Mike He and Rainie Yang.

If the media always reports that a "he" and "she" are "together", then no wonder some of these celebrities haven't married yet -.-
Smartie
Smartie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 259

https://www.youtube.com/user/Smartiepup

Back to top Go down

Post by JuiceBox Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:16 am

Gosh~ this is the media for you =.="
reporting all these rumours are LAME!

I mean seriously! Do we care if blah is dating blah?
We're here to know about their entertainment career, not their love lives!

Poor lil Show Sad he's fed up with it all, and they're still bothering him
JuiceBox
JuiceBox
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:56 am

ooh, that explains why xiao zhu doesn't look too happy in those pics =P
seriously, their bracelets are so cute. and i really don't mind if they're dating (or not) cuz i think they're compatible either way!

I guess i understand why Show was so pissed off. cuz the company spent a lot of money to fly them to hong kong to promote pepsi and do something for pepsi. but instead, the media didn't ask anything about the event and what they were all there for. instead, it just concentrated on gossip. so obviously, Show would be more pissed off than usual. cuz they all travelled all the way to hong kong to work hard, not be questioned nonstop about their private life -_-

if the bracelet is just for being best friends/promise bracelet, that's so cute. but if they're going out and they want to hide it..not such a good idea to show it off. BUT i think it'd be really cute if they were going out and just wearing the same bracelet as an inside joke only they know about XP~

i seriously, wouldn't be surprised if one day Show announced that him and Jolin are getting married, hoho!
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:04 am

@jolin!!! y do they wear same things?? they always go tgther@ they dont suits as a couple,jolin is to short 4 show XD tHey are juzt god friends.. BUT STILL ! y wear d same bracelet?-_~""` not a god siGn..loL and if s goNNa marry J..I really can't see it with my eyes!!! @_='' well ye,show u need 2 get more sleep^^,

it don't even looks like same bracelets XD shows dont hv bling..

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged Posts :])
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by jozefoo Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:02 am

Why he is on bathing robe? Jolin & Show?..hopefully not but if they are really together and Show is happy then why not?
jozefoo
jozefoo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 92

http://jozefoo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:00 am

oh my god. are the media brainless or what. i mean which artist would be dumb enough to reveal that they are in a relationship especially wearing the same bracelet. if they were to be in one they would not make it so obvious. they would not even wear the same bracelet. so pissing off. give that guy a break. he is tired already. poor guy.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:23 am

omg. are they dumb? he had the cartier bracelet for damn long already. and it's either he bought it on his own with his own money or selina bought it for him LOL (though those were just speculated by audience after that KangXi ep with him and selina. hahaha. but i'm just saying that this same-bracelet-with-jolin-so-they-must-be-together thing is quite ridiculous.)

and i really wished they cld have covered the event instead of such nonsense. plus they're from the same company so i really don't see anything wrong with staying in the same hotel and taking the same plane.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:31 am

Hmm~ Show and Jolin~
their rumours seems to be getting even fiercer..
while his with Selina is dying.. LOL
well, that's because they've known each other for so long and they're from the same company.. can't help it if the company prefers them to travel together to save money and stuff right? and they have more companion..
Seriously, the reporters are brainless~
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:30 pm

but..what if they're only good friends.. uff..-______________-"""
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:43 pm

God, leave them alone. Show's ideal GF is far from Jolin; who's personality, no offense, is a little boring. ^ ^:
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:24 pm

ohhh i hate this kind of rumor! can't boys and girls be together as a friend? they work at the same company and had been very closed since long time ago.

guys with girls = together
guys with guys = gay
reporters are ridiculous
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:56 pm

no comment for Jolin. My only concern is for Show. He is working hard but they are some reporters who is always giving bad information about him.

Sad Let's keep supporting Show whatever happen.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:30 pm

lol, will someone please explain to me why most people here are hating on jolin? maybe i still don't know her that well as a person, but so far, i think she's a really hard working artist! =)
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:06 pm

LoL lucy i really don't know why people are hating on jolin ...
maybe cuz the whole MTV anger is still steaming..? HAHA..
i don't know.. i think she's hard working too..
her personality is just whatevers, normal. Smile I just like it when Jolin and Show are around each other.. cuz Show is extra goofy.. lol Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:09 pm

i dunno also.....its just that i dont want Jolin for Show. Maybe Barbie S. They are both cute at "Corners with love".
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:29 am

littlecutekitty: LOL i don't think we hate Jolin. for me personally i think she's very hardworking, and a nice person, and i listen to some of her songs too. i like to see her interaction with Show as friends, but i'm not sure how i'll feel if Show is really attracted to her. it'll be like...whaaat?? 'cause i think she has quite a boring personality on screen and she's not like how Show always describe his ideal girlf to be. LOL. so...i guess it'll be more of a rude shock than me hating her from the start Smile
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:17 pm

ooh, lol, thanks for explaining haha
ever since i found out Show's on screen and off screen personalities are different, i've tried to keep an open mind about other celebrities as well XP i admit, jolin's on screen personality really is normal at times, i'm sure she can't be...well, that boring in her private life, cuz afterall, Show IS good friends with her, so something about her must be appealing ^^ or it could also be that she acts different with people she's not familiar with cuz Show and her are really familiar.

and i agree, i like it when Show is around her, cuz he's extra goofy XP so adorable~~<3
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:15 pm

sorry guys...if that happen i really dont like Jolin for Show. Maybe Show and Barbie S. They're both funny.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lmk92 Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:55 am

Come on those reporters hav nth better to do eh. Both of them r jus frens
Lmk92
Lmk92
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by bluuelollipopz Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:10 am

..Darn it!
The media likes making weird news,
So lame..
bluuelollipopz
bluuelollipopz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:22 am

Hate the media!
See the third pic he look sad already):
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:23 am

sorry i meant the fourth pic
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down