Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/15/2008 AF Repost] Show Luo and "Hot Shot"s Zhou Cai Shi spark new rumours; secret photos exposed

+19
wijdan
Shirleen
littlecutekitty
engin
chinesegiirl93
jhesa43
Smartie
o_ost1nao_o
ohretro
Jazz
JuiceBox
kprincess
Tonya
sze92
ammer_sweet
vickie
stuipid445
loveshowforever
Felicitationx3
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[08/15/2008 AF Repost] Show Luo and "Hot Shot"s Zhou Cai Shi spark new rumours; secret photos exposed Empty [08/15/2008 AF Repost] Show Luo and "Hot Shot"s Zhou Cai Shi spark new rumours; secret photos exposed

Post by Felicitationx3 Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:57 pm

Show Luo and "Hot Shot"s Zhou Cai Shi spark new rumours; secret photos exposed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Zhou Cai Shi brings noodles and drinks to Show Luo in his recording studio

source: CE.cn
translated by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Recently a lot of rumours have circulated about Show Luo and Jolin Tsai. At first, it was about going to work together in Japan, and secretly spending time together there. Then they were rumoured to be spending Valentine’s Day together, when filming an advertisement in Hong Kong. Most recently, about wearing matching couple bracelets. However, the day before yesterday, Show accepted an interview and he expressed very clearly that he and Jolin are like brother-sister relationship, and will not stir up any sparks. He laughed and said, “It would be like a brother and sister falling in love, very ridiculous!”

According to Taiwan magazine reports, the reasons he has no feelings for Jolin is because he already has someone he likes, and that someone is Zhou Cai Shi, female lead in idol drama “Hot Shot”. According to reports, initially during filming, Show and ZCS were not familiar with each other, however because of the many promotional activities, a relationship between them has gradually developed. On the 11th of August, in the afternoon, after a promotional activity for “Hot Shot”, Show and ZCS were afraid that paparazzi would take photos so purposely went separate ways. At 8 in the evening, Show went into the recording studio. However, at 10, ZCS appeared at the recording studio smiling very sweetly, with some noodles and drinks in her hand. When ZCS entered the recording studio, Show was recording a song so ZCS stood there smiling and listened to him sing. When he finished, he saw ZCS standing there and was very happy, and constantly told jokes, making her laugh non-stop. Because Show still had work to do, ZCS stayed a little while and then left. Before she left however, Show playfully patted her on the head; the 2 looked very close.

Show tells jokes, making ZCS laugh non-stop

Show playfully pats ZCS on the head before she leaves

Last Saturday, Show and ZCS were at another promotional activity for “Hot Shot” and later went to a restaurant with the rest of the cast to celebrate. The 2 sat next to each other and the whole night, Show constantly told jokes while ZCS just kept laughing. They looked very close, and happy.

During the interview, Show not only denied rumours about Jolin, he also talked about his life after he entered the entertainment industry. In the past, Show has had his names linked with Jolin, Da S, Jay Chou; all big celebrities, and he was also said to be “relying on friends to gain fame” and “only making friends with big stars”. Show replied to this and said, “There have been a lot of news like this in the past, which makes me very angry. I was friends with Jolin as soon as she entered the entertainment industry and I was already friends with Jay before he entered the Industry. At the time, it was me who was more “famous”, but then they gradually became more famous than me, so people just naturally assume that I rely on them to gain fame.”
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

[08/15/2008 AF Repost] Show Luo and "Hot Shot"s Zhou Cai Shi spark new rumours; secret photos exposed Empty OMGWTF

Post by Felicitationx3 Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:58 pm

SERIOUSLY? SHE BOTHERS ME. . .
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

[08/15/2008 AF Repost] Show Luo and "Hot Shot"s Zhou Cai Shi spark new rumours; secret photos exposed Empty Re: [08/15/2008 AF Repost] Show Luo and "Hot Shot"s Zhou Cai Shi spark new rumours; secret photos exposed

Post by loveshowforever Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:48 am

i dun think its true....
but like who knowsss.
maybe the 1 that show likes is her...
chill ppl chill....we should be happy for him!
loveshowforever
loveshowforever
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

[08/15/2008 AF Repost] Show Luo and "Hot Shot"s Zhou Cai Shi spark new rumours; secret photos exposed Empty Re: [08/15/2008 AF Repost] Show Luo and "Hot Shot"s Zhou Cai Shi spark new rumours; secret photos exposed

Post by stuipid445 Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:18 am

I think that Show and ZCS is quite okk... As long as Show likes her, we fans are suppose to agree with him ~!!
But I still think that they are quite [compatible]? with each other. What you guys think ?
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:43 am

Show denied it already. She denied it already. HAHA, today's function pictures, they're not even standing each other anymore ....so sad. I hope their friendship or watever relationship they're having wont be affected.=___="

stuipid445: I DO think they're compatible..but Tracy doesnt seem to match Show's ideal gf...although I would be happy IF they're together:P
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:30 am

I think they are just friends.
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:45 am

well to me its alright if they are together. the point is the media should appreciate his hard work more then trying to stir up some ridiculous rumor which makes people so mad.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:05 am

I don't know if this rumor is true or false... I only know that if it was true..I 'd like them together ^^
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:15 am

Show and Tracy?
i think Show will see Tracy more as of a sister than a lover..
but since they have denied it..GOOD XD
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by JuiceBox Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:20 am

Shame on the media! shame shaaame! D:

I know they're not together or anything, but I think its pretty cute (:

I mean, she did bring him noodles and drinks... and he did pat her on the head

anyways, I have nothing against her having any type relationship with Show, whether it be couple, friends or sister/brother Smile
JuiceBox
JuiceBox
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:12 am

Whether it's true or not...Hmm...I don't really like Tracy...
But if Show likes her...it's definitely O'K'...

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:38 am

Yes!
I saw this at Asian Fanatics a few days ago.
I was like "Yes! Best news ever!"
I LOVE THEM TOGETHER.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:15 pm

ohretro wrote:Yes!
I LOVE THEM TOGETHER.

ew, you suck. Razz wtfwtf.
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:31 pm

Felicitationx3 wrote:
I LOVE THEM TOGETHER.

No, I do not.
She's a million times better than Jolin, Selina, Makiyo, etc.
They're awesome together.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:31 pm

ohretro wrote:
Felicitationx3 wrote:
I LOVE THEM TOGETHER.

No, I do not.

I rather see him with Jolin. No offense. Something about that girl bothers me ^ ^:
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:44 pm

Felicitationx3 wrote:
ohretro wrote:
Felicitationx3 wrote:
I LOVE THEM TOGETHER.

No, I do not.

I rather see him with Jolin. No offense. Something about that girl bothers me ^ ^:
JOLIN?! OMG...
-dies-
What's wrong with you, Francia?
Omg...don't even know what to say, omg.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:11 pm

LoL i like tracy.. i don't know how much they'd be compatible.. but Yuan Da Ying and Jie Er are SO CUTE together! Smile but i don't know about tracy and show! hahaha

francia + jess. . calmm down.. LOL.. xD hahaha

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:05 pm

ohretro wrote:
Felicitationx3 wrote:
ohretro wrote:
Felicitationx3 wrote:
I LOVE THEM TOGETHER.

No, I do not.

JOLIN?! OMG...
-dies-
What's wrong with you, Francia?
Omg...don't even know what to say, omg.

AND THAT IS HOW MUCH I DON'T LIKE TRACY! ~ (sidenote: I do not like Jolin)

Christina: I am very calm <3
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartie Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:03 am

o_ost1nao_o wrote:LoL i like tracy.. i don't know how much they'd be compatible.. but Yuan Da Ying and Jie Er are SO CUTE together! Smile but i don't know about tracy and show! hahaha

Yah Da Ying and Jie Er are AWESOME together...I hope they do, but ahhh they might not be together. Hard to tell... And Tracy..uh, I don't know much about her, so not sure about Tracy and Show either. But DY and Jie Er are a definite yes!

Love the new siggy StinaVery Happy
Smartie
Smartie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 259

https://www.youtube.com/user/Smartiepup

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:03 am

hhhmmmm..that's ok! they're both good on screen.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:01 am

they are just friends.. I don't like them to be a couple either..
not cute!* But yeah show ur choose
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:38 pm

i don't like Tracy Very Happy but i'm okay if Show likes her, but i don't think the news is real Smile
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:40 pm

lol..seriously? i think it's sweet of her to bring him drinks and noodles that late to his studio. i think something is fishy. however, i don't think they're together. more like...in the "ai mei" stage of the relationship =P

and Show as you can see is happy. they both look very happy. they may be just friends, and she just cares for him as a friend to bring him noodles/drinks or she was just around that place and decided to visit him.

but "knowing" Show, he's usually shy around girls. and they've just met (compared to his previous "gf"s), and already so familiar, i'd say something IS up =P (maybe she's has feelings for him and wants to hint him in that direction~)

whichever the case is, i'm happy that he's happy, so i have no compaints. as for us, we'll just have to wait and see how ridiculous these rumors get haha~ so please stop arguing, it's not like we can decide who he can be with or who not to be with XD
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:13 pm

ohretro wrote:
Felicitationx3 wrote:
I LOVE THEM TOGETHER.

No, I do not.

yes ! talking bout jolin or makiyo i rather show and tracy ! but selina is alright tho. either one. Very Happy

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:11 pm

lol, i just saw an interview with Show and Tracy, and Tracy said they're just good brothers, and when she visited, other people were there as well, so she didn't go alone. She said that the pictures just cut the other people out.

Show said, "How come in these gossip reports it's always me who likes the girl? Why not she likes me?" haha, oh Show XP
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:16 pm

I guess its because she didnt have her hand on his head. pat pat Razz
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirleen Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:06 am

Gosh!!! R they really toget?
I think he is more compatible wif Jolin... tongue
Shirleen
Shirleen
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:14 pm

Shirleen wrote:Gosh!!! R they really toget?
I think he is more compatible wif Jolin... tongue

Nah nah nah, I would like to see Show to be single for a few more years. Although he has been bringing up a lot of stuff about marriage, family, gf's, children on Bai Fen Bai. Maybe he is hinting something. - -; Remember how he can now break his "pact" and go out with women, well, that sucks. >:[
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by wijdan Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:42 pm

waaaaaaaaw sooo nice
im really love him ..
thank u .. Very Happy
wijdan
wijdan
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 148

http://www.love4show.forms1.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:50 pm

hmm..are they 2gether? dun seems like..but i think its better not now..because show's career is just up up and up now!! so perhaps few years(2 or 3) later would be better for him? but its up to him....Heehee..
=)
Jiayou Luo Zhi Xiang
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next