Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[09/04/2008 - UDN] Show Lo's Kissing Skills? Coco Chiang : Like an Octopus Suction Cup

+15
Butifly
engin
Smartie
littlecutekitty
stuipid445
diane25
Jazz
JuiceBox
sze92
keri1258
Felicitationx3
kprincess
jhesa43
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
19 posters

Go down

[09/04/2008 - UDN] Show Lo's Kissing Skills?  Coco Chiang : Like an Octopus Suction Cup Empty [09/04/2008 - UDN] Show Lo's Kissing Skills? Coco Chiang : Like an Octopus Suction Cup

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:20 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks!*
Show Lo's Kissing Skills? Coco Chiang : Like an Octopus Suction Cup

09/04/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Coco Chiang was recently caught going to the movies with Director Ko Chin Cheng. Yesterday her manager responded, "They didn't go alone, yes, they're friends, but that's too exaggerated." But Coco is electrifying no doubt, even Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo wanted director Lin Ho Long to add in a kissing scene for the two of them. Yes they kissed, but Lin Ho Long wanted Show to go on tip-toes to give a cute little kiss, the romantic atmosphere was completely shattered. Show felt wronged, and said that there was no dignity of man in doing that.

This kissing scene will be aired on Sept. 7. The plot has Coco dreaming that she was kidnapped, and Show Lo is the hero that saves the damsel in distress, afterwards she successfully kisses her hero. The production expresses that the original script didn't call for the kissing portion, only until Show complained to Lin Ho Long, Mr. Lin helped Show fulfill his dream, but a pity that Show had to tip-toe to kiss Coco.

After this, Coco recalled the moment they kissed, and immediately said, "He should have put on some chapstick." After hearing Coco's answer, Show immediately protested and said, "I don't want to hear about the moisture level of my lips, they're asking about the softness/tenderness of my lips." Coco finally said, "It's very tender and full of passion." Show complimented back, "Her lip gloss was really thick, it was nice however you kissed it, it wasn't bad."

This short few seconds of a kissing scene left a deep impression on Show. He said, that when their lips parted, the sound recorder heard a "pop" sound, Coco described it as "it was as powerful as an octopus' suction cup."

Source: UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-------------------

LoL the title of the article gives you the wrong idea doesn't it?
oh, how the media likes twist words. Smile

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[09/04/2008 - UDN] Show Lo's Kissing Skills?  Coco Chiang : Like an Octopus Suction Cup Empty Re: [09/04/2008 - UDN] Show Lo's Kissing Skills? Coco Chiang : Like an Octopus Suction Cup

Post by vickie Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:42 pm

ahhh...holds a spot..

THEY KISSED><" omg omg omg omg. that liar. rawr... rawr rawr. rawr show.

ok ok, fine, i knew this already...><" just gotta take some time to accept it.

AND OCTOPUS?! she compared him to an OCTOPUS!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[09/04/2008 - UDN] Show Lo's Kissing Skills?  Coco Chiang : Like an Octopus Suction Cup Empty Re: [09/04/2008 - UDN] Show Lo's Kissing Skills? Coco Chiang : Like an Octopus Suction Cup

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:59 pm

LoL vickie.. xD
i want to see this scene! Smile just cuz it seems kinda cute.. about the tiptoe part and stuff.. hehe Smile

she didn't compare SHOW to an octopus.. she compared the "popping" noise after the kiss to the sound of an octopus suction cup.. xD

but yeah the TITLE of the article makes it sound that way doesn't it?
oh~how much i dislike the media.. :]

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:23 pm

wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....is that SHOW is who is kissing COCO? WOW! lucky her....she now feels how soft the lips of SHOW? hhhaaayyy...sigh! i want a dream like that..hahaha...i envy her...

Anyway, no doubt! SHow is really a nice kisser..heheheh...
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:28 pm

Show must be so happy that he gets to kiss someone..LOL
tip-toe?! it definitely shatters the romantic atmosphere..
hah! octopus suction cup..that was hilarious
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:12 pm

stina jie: LOL, but the popping is created by Show and Coco...but watever, media should use some other words than octopus suction cup..it just sounds ridiculous-,-'

haha. the kiss IS cute. just....everytime Show kisses a girl..it takes time to accept LOL.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:18 am

Allow me to be frank. . . DAMN, I want some of that :]
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by keri1258 Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:42 am

Ahhh The "kissing" word almost gives me a heart-attack!! Thanks to all of ur comments; my heart's back to normal now lol.
keri1258
keri1258
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 74

http://www.wretch.cc/mypage/keri1258

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:07 am

octopus suction cup sounds really wrong. of all why octopus ? omg show said he did not kissed anyone in the drama. well i totally can't wait for next weeks ep !

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by JuiceBox Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:57 am

Wow o_O LOL

I didn't know Show would 'ask' for a kissing scene XP makes me think of him as "eating tofu" Razz

But golly gosh~ that scene looks adorable!! Very Happy
JuiceBox
JuiceBox
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:13 am

YAY!! I got to see him kissing Coco...love that!!

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by diane25 Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:21 am

woooh, i hope that kissing scene will make hot shot's rating increase since a lot of people are loosing a little bit of interest to the drama. this will add spice to the show. can't wait to see episode 7.

as for me, i choose YDY kisses W than Jie er. nice cute pair, not an ordinary couple.

love that kiss! super cute.

Basketball
diane25
diane25
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 662

http://dianebeintecinco.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:28 pm

OMG!! I sure do want that kiss from him too!! Cant wait fot 7 sept to come! Now i know why Coco and Show look quite close to each other when they are at Yu Bai.
Show really have the cheek and face to ask the director for a kissing scene...really dun wan face already ar..
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:12 pm

hahahah....good thing we are all interested and excited to see that scene. Now, im expecting that HotSHot has a good rating on episode. Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:42 pm

my goooooodness!! Show's hands look so gentleeeeeeeeeeee O_O that kiss looks so sweet!! <3 lol..a "pop" sound XD aw man, i cannot WAIT!!! for that ep to come outtt...which is...SOON!!!!! :O:O:O hahaha, so Show finally gets some onscreen action XD

how i wish to be her~
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartie Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:35 am

For a minute there I thought that YDY and W were gonna end up together, but *sigh of relief* it was a fantasy scene. But, they could stil end up together...I woundn't like that much, cuz I don't think Li Ying is YDY's type haha.

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo wanted director Lin Ho Long to add in a kissing scene for the two of them??? He WANTED to kiss someone??? haha

wow...the picture is....looks....very passionate, especially Xiao Zhu...so "Romantic" haha Show would make a very nice boyfriend.

Octopus suction cup?? Kinda funny, kinda ridiculous, kinda exaggerated
Smartie
Smartie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 259

https://www.youtube.com/user/Smartiepup

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:49 am

HE ASKED FOR A KISSING SCENE???? its.. well never expect that.
octopus suction cup??? that ridiculous..

i want i want i want a kiss from him too!!!! even a dream like coco(W) did is fine
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Butifly Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:22 pm

This surely makes many fans jealous of Coco. I wonder if Show requests the kissing scene because Coco is hot or for another reason. Hmmmm. Lol. It's funny he has to tip-toe to kiss her.
Butifly
Butifly
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by mahcutesweety Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:12 am

Coco is very lucky having a kissing scene with Show..and I would like the two of them to end up as a couple in Hot Shot..

It's funny that he has to tiptoe..but he insist on doing it..

why would she compare it to a octopus suction cup.?tsk.
mahcutesweety
mahcutesweety
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

http://www.friendster.com/imucholovefahrenheit

Back to top Go down

Post by ronz_show lo Wed May 13, 2009 6:07 am

i wnt to kiss him too!!nyahahah!just kidding!
ronz_show lo
ronz_show lo

Number of posts : 6

http://ronzgantalao@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:44 am

The director asked him to tip-toe. It's as if Show is shorter than her. Haha Very Happy
But I really love this scene.
After watching this scene, I always wanted them to be together in the drama. But it doesn't end like that):
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:33 pm

is this kiss newly add. I just can't remember the kiss between them. I don't know if I read the article right. or I remember this episode on the right way. so confused.
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down