Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[11/29/2008 - 2 Articles UDN/China Times] To Be Photogenic, Show Lo Sees Good Food But Doesn't Dare Sneak Snacking

+9
archie1804
xiaozhuaini
littlecutekitty
mahcutesweety
stuipid445
ammer_sweet
lonelygurl
karedace
o_ost1nao_o
13 posters

Go down

[11/29/2008 - 2 Articles UDN/China Times] To Be Photogenic, Show Lo Sees Good Food But Doesn't Dare Sneak Snacking Empty [11/29/2008 - 2 Articles UDN/China Times] To Be Photogenic, Show Lo Sees Good Food But Doesn't Dare Sneak Snacking

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:56 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thank you! Smile *
To Be Photogenic, Show Lo Sees Good Food But Doesn't Dare Sneak Snacking

11/29/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption : In the commercial, Show gives greetings for the new year, early]

Currently busy with his is promoting for "Trendy Man : True Biography" pre-orders, yesterday, Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo celebrated the new year early, filming a new years' greeting endorsement commercial. The fragrance of the food filled the air, putting Show Lo, who needs to maintain his physique, to the test.

This year, Show has already filmed 16 commercials, acclaimed the commercial king. He is also working hard at keeping himself photogenic, or more photogenic. Recently, because he is soon to release a new album, he diligently lost 5 kg to better suit his title of "trendy man," the title of his new album.

Yesterday, even though he was filming a food commercial, where there was food everywhere at the filming venue, he could only gaze at the food from a distancing with a sigh. Only sneaking a couple bites to show an "incredible satisfaction" expression.

His new hair and outfit, along with his new dance will be revealed at today's V-Power Concert. Show described it as his shortest hair ever since entering showbiz, "The left side of my hair short, as if in the army, the right side didn't change, I wasn't very used to it at first."

His new album has 2 limited edition versions, 10,000 copies of each. Yesterday he revealed one of the versions as the trendy man marked cased version, and only pre-orders would receive this version.

Source : UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thank you! Smile *
Girl-Restricted or Egg-Restricted, Show Lo Stumped

11/29/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo received his 16th commercial endorsement of the year. This year he rolled in over $60 million in commercials. On the 28th, when he was filming this commercial, he was so happy he was exclaiming in joy. New commercials also await him in December, his endorsement record could be said to be the most of the year.

Rumors have it that at tonight's V-Power concert, Show and Lee Hom Wang were on a battle to be the anchoring performance. Show jokingly, awkwardly expressed that when he sees Lee Hom, he will definitely call out "You will also be the 'hero of the earth' in my heart" to joke with Wang. [side note : Show Lo is the anchoring performer]

Just recently, Show had consulted a dietician for better care of his body, after a restrictions from eating eggs, he lost 5 kg. But compared with the girl-restriction that the Bai Long Wang had requested of him, which one is more difficult? He couldn't decide, at first he said the egg-restriction, then girls, and then completely gave up, feigning pity saying that both were difficult.

Jerry Yan had previously mentioned and was in admiration of Show's extreme friendliness down-to-earth charisma, able to get along with all of the workers and staff. Show said that it's because he's just likes being active, has a curious heart, likes to see what people are doing, and then taking the chance to learn some skillful techniques. Sometimes Show would even pretend to be the director or cameraman to be comedic, but he said that Jerry was being too modest and how Jerry's calm, steady speech will not be something he could learn.

Source : China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[11/29/2008 - 2 Articles UDN/China Times] To Be Photogenic, Show Lo Sees Good Food But Doesn't Dare Sneak Snacking Empty Re: [11/29/2008 - 2 Articles UDN/China Times] To Be Photogenic, Show Lo Sees Good Food But Doesn't Dare Sneak Snacking

Post by karedace Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:22 pm

Thanks for the translation!
Aww, poor baby..
seeing good food but not being able to it, is indeed very very hard!
the new haircut looks great on him~

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

[11/29/2008 - 2 Articles UDN/China Times] To Be Photogenic, Show Lo Sees Good Food But Doesn't Dare Sneak Snacking Empty Re: [11/29/2008 - 2 Articles UDN/China Times] To Be Photogenic, Show Lo Sees Good Food But Doesn't Dare Sneak Snacking

Post by lonelygurl Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:27 pm

ARghh he is so cute.
Man why does he need ot lose 5kg? he is not even fat.
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:19 am

Thanks a lot Stina. Long time I didn't see your translation ^^
He again lost weight. however if he still healthy, it's ok to lose weight.
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:57 am

so, after losing so much weight
how heavy is he now?
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by mahcutesweety Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:10 am

he is not fat..losing 5 kg.?it's too much..he's already skinny..
limited edition only.?waahh..i can't buy that..Sad
mahcutesweety
mahcutesweety
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

http://www.friendster.com/imucholovefahrenheit

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:38 pm

what does "anchoring performance" mean?
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhuaini Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:42 pm

I love his new haircut! It looks really good on him!
xiaozhuaini
xiaozhuaini
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:20 pm

^___^ girls or eggs? off course, eggs is easier ;p

No eggs then lose 5kgs? interesting! I want to try ^0^
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:46 am

littlecutekitty wrote:what does "anchoring performance" mean?

LoL.. like the LAST performance..
cuz you know that old saying.. saving the best for last?
so i guess people like to think that whoever goes LAST = BEST?
something like that.. lost in translation maybe? haha my bad.. i apologize. Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:09 pm

ohh, thanks for the explanation =)

i don't like how the media is always comparing celebrities -_-
it's unnecessary, and just shows that they have no substance to write about due to lack or research backstage or something -_-

anyways, it was a great first performance, can't wait for the mv and his album! <3
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckylovesasia Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:30 pm

archie1804 wrote:^___^ girls or eggs? off course, eggs is easier ;p

No eggs then lose 5kgs? interesting! I want to try ^0^

i do too!! Very Happy:D haha Show make me lose 5kg XP haha
Beckylovesasia
Beckylovesasia
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 248

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/becky4taiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:44 pm

I would just die with all those food around me. Sigh, at least he got a taste of it! Wow, double article? Stina is on a roll! I don't get why he needs to lose so much weight, he looks fine the way he is! :]
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by MRSLUO Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:11 pm

he looks awesome.
MRSLUO
MRSLUO
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:40 pm

show.. what a guy.. he's so cute and obviously photogenic.. there's no need to explain...
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down