Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/02/2009 - China Times] Show Lo Rubs Hands To Help Warm Up ; Fans Strip Down

+11
missfangirl
archie1804
Beckylovesasia
r0ngx
mahcutesweety
littlecutekitty
shelovesshowx3
stuipid445
Smartie
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
15 posters

Go down

[01/02/2009 - China Times] Show Lo Rubs Hands To Help Warm Up ; Fans Strip Down Empty [01/02/2009 - China Times] Show Lo Rubs Hands To Help Warm Up ; Fans Strip Down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:09 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks!*
Show Lo Rubs Hands To Help Warm Up ; Fans Strip Down

01/02/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption : Show Lo (Right) autographs overnight on New Year's, so cold until whole body wrapped tightly. Using fans as human-heat-packets to keep each other warm.]

New Year's Day at 1 A.M. , Show Lo withstood the wintry wind to hold a sign-sing function. It was so cold that his whole body was wrapped up tight, leaving only his face and hands. He even took his fans as human-body-heat-packets to keep each other warm. However, when he saw a fan wearing too little, he was actually like a mother, and used his hands to warm up their bodies. Ultimately, fans wanted him to keep them warm as well, and began taking off their jackets just so Show would rub them for warmth!

Worried that his fans would catch colds, Show prepared 6 pots of ginger soup, but he didn't know that to brew this that he'd need ginger slices, so he just cut in a huge chunk, getting teased as a layman. This being his first overnight autograph session, Show signed until he almost fell asleep, until about 6 A.M. and returned to his private vehicle, where he said that having one overnight autograph session in a lifetime is enough. Besides it being cold, he was also worried about his fan's safety. He will still be holding his autograph sessions during the daytime in the future.

Earlier, during Mama Lo's 50th birthday, she had said that she wanted "Little Pig grandchildren" and her life will be even more complete. When his mother's wish was passed into Show's ears, Show, who is currently job-oriented, said that marriage and children are very sacred things, and it takes time.

Source: China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[01/02/2009 - China Times] Show Lo Rubs Hands To Help Warm Up ; Fans Strip Down Empty Re: [01/02/2009 - China Times] Show Lo Rubs Hands To Help Warm Up ; Fans Strip Down

Post by vickie Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:11 pm

YOOO STINA JIE:D

WHO WOULDNT WANT HIM TO KEEP YOU WARM!
i heard his hand was REALLY warm:P
AND THEN, i heard he yelled at fans who didnt wear clothes! LOL
such a niceee guy:D

HAHA, i just noticed, all his pics......that he took with fans..are the same SMILE. same POSE. SAME everything o_O.
such a pro!Razz
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[01/02/2009 - China Times] Show Lo Rubs Hands To Help Warm Up ; Fans Strip Down Empty Re: [01/02/2009 - China Times] Show Lo Rubs Hands To Help Warm Up ; Fans Strip Down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:12 pm

LoL such a pro?
more like.. he was too cold to switch poses anyway.. LOL!! HAHAH Smile

aww man. i want to go to an overnight autograph session!
too bad he doesn't seem to want to do one anymore =( haha..

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:03 pm

stina jie: maybe. LOL. it was freaken cold tho. wasnt there a storm or something?? (that storm came over here><")

HAHA, i seriously thought that that jacket wasnt enough for him.><" tho he already like switched it from the black one to this one.

I KNOW RIGHT, maybe he should have an overnight one OVERSEAS. since hes gonna have jet lag anyways. mite as well ^^ i wouldnt mind,, if its at LA or SOMEWHERE IN CALIFORNIA:D
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartie Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:52 pm

Ahahah overnight autograph session overseas because of jet lag, haha I would go!
His ginger cutting was funny, just threw a big chunk in there.

I read somewhere that he actually GAVE some girl warmer pants because she was wearing a skirt. Well the worker people did, but Show probably told them too.

hmm....did he stay to watch the sunrise? or did he leave before that?
Smartie
Smartie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 259

https://www.youtube.com/user/Smartiepup

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:41 am

i would STRIP if i were there Smile
lke this, he would hug me tightly!!
hahas, jkjk
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by shelovesshowx3 Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:47 am

wow?
he GAVE warmer pants to some girl. O:
he's such a nice guy,
yelling at his fans who did not wear clothes!
shelovesshowx3
shelovesshowx3
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:26 am

xiao zhu jia you, on finding a good wife <3 no rush =) qi dai ni de cute/hot kids!!
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by mahcutesweety Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:48 am

he sure is so thoughtful.Very Happy
loving him more and more.:*
mahcutesweety
mahcutesweety
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

http://www.friendster.com/imucholovefahrenheit

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:28 am

wa, i cant believe he is actually a really really really nice guy la!

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckylovesasia Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:46 am

aww shows kids would be so cute!
love the picture, thank you again!! Very Happy
Beckylovesasia
Beckylovesasia
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 248

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/becky4taiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:34 am

hahaha.. human warm packets?! me too me too..
at this cold winter, would be warm and comfy to hug someone.
Show, come come.. and hug me ;p
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:17 pm

OMG WHAT. OVERNIGHT AUTOGRAPH SESSION?! that is so cool! i wld want to go for one too. hahaha.

and he actually prepared ginger soup for them. he is seriously just too nice already. sighhhh. how i wish i cld be there.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:28 pm

LOLOLOL lucy
"qi dai ni de cute/hot kids" HAHAHAHAHA omg.. that made me L-O-L literally.. LOLOL.. xD

yes. he should totally have one when he comes to the u.s. IF EVER! >;O
we can entertain him through his jet lag Razz

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Smartie: YEAH, totally! LOL. the fan was tryin to pay them bak. but they wont take it. lol, they sed it looked HECKA funny. I was cracking up so much ...too bad, no video.:p
I THINK, he left a lito before sunrise.....i THINK. maybe not:P
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by joolienguyen Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:59 am

omg id totally come if he ever have an overnight session in the US, especially CA, i'd totally come. even if that means grounded for the rest of the year. even yelling at fans cause they have little clothes on, and he actually cooked ginger and warmed up their bodies. such a considerate guy!
joolienguyen
joolienguyen
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 250

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:39 am

SHOW's such a caring person... he'll be forever famous and remembered for his caringness and respectfulness... respecting his mom a lot and caring for the old...
what more ginger soup for fans?? no other artist are tht nice like him
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:55 pm

GINGER SOUP FOR HIS FANS?!?!?! holy crap! That is soooooo thoughtful of him. He really deserves all the success. You know I would've called bullshit but then the fact that the ginger weren't slice really proved he did it himself. omg i will brave the cold for show.. arghhh
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:52 pm

i guess why i like him is because he is very good to his mother and even his fans( which is not his family member).Salute him of his attitude/serious-ness in singing or dancing..
Hearts him because of his good character...
=)
Jiayou luo zhi xiang
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down