Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/07/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo - The 'Pink Trendy Man' ; Treads On "Small Man" For A Change of Luck

+10
littlecutekitty
Brian18
vickie
karedace
Felicitationx3
chinesegiirl93
archie1804
stuipid445
shelovesshowx3
o_ost1nao_o
14 posters

Go down

[01/07/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo - The 'Pink Trendy Man' ; Treads On "Small Man" For A Change of Luck Empty [01/07/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo - The 'Pink Trendy Man' ; Treads On "Small Man" For A Change of Luck

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:04 am

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks! Smile*
Show Lo - The 'Pink Trendy Man' ; Treads On "Small Man" For A Change of Luck

01/07/2009

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[photo credits to MingPao]

Show "Xiao Zhu[Little Pig]" Lo had just recently championed the album sales charts, but was accused by Sony music of buying out the charts. His fans were completely supportive of him, and even sent him "Tread-on-little-men" socks. Show was very touched and immediately put on the thoughtful gift.

Starting 1/16 and on, he will soon be heading into the schoolyards and holding concerts. Five schoolyard tours, with $5 million in expenditures. He happily smiled and said, "It's a comparable scope to that of the Dome Arena!"

Promises That When Album Sales Break 150,000 , Will Dance in Girl's Outfit

In the past few days, Show Lo's and Lee Hom Wang's album sales has been the center of arguments. As for Sony's accusation of buying out the charts, Show said that he will never do such a thing, especially when he gave a promise to dance in a girl's outfit when his albums sales break 150,000, why would he let his company buy out the charts. Because his fans had spent consecutive days online supporting him, Show Lo especially put on the 'tread-on-little-man' socks that his fans had given him to respond to his fans "All of your (plural) heartwarming regards and intentions, I've received them all."

Geeky Guy Strives - Pink and Becomes Trendy Man

In the music video for his new song "Chao Nan Zheng Zhuan," Show wanted to depict a "geeky guy" transformation to a "trendy man" and had especially changed into 30 different outfits, including a nerdy look, and a full-on pink outfit, which they teased him as the "pink panther." And just the expenses for the outfits had already cost millions. Even though Show got to enjoy fully the changing of outfits, but he also was exhausted from it, and couldn't help but admire models for their work, how they can quickly change for fashion shows.

In speaking of fashion shows, Show also said that the "Victoria's Secret" lingerie models are very admirable as well, "Every one of them are so super hot and confident! I think that if I had to wear underwear for a fashion show, even if it's for $100 million I wouldn't do it. I don't think I'm ever going to do that in my lifetime!"

Show Lo will be at Tainan University on 1/16 and Taichung China Medical University on 1/17 holding concerts, each 80 minutes of spectacular show.

[Note : An antagonist in a person's life, the villain, the 'bad person' is referred to as "Xiao Ren [Little Man or Little Person]" in Mandarin. Thus the "Tread on little man" socks, just symbolizes overcoming the antagonist, villain..etc. =)]

Source: Liberty Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o
Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[01/07/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo - The 'Pink Trendy Man' ; Treads On "Small Man" For A Change of Luck Empty Re: [01/07/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo - The 'Pink Trendy Man' ; Treads On "Small Man" For A Change of Luck

Post by shelovesshowx3 Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:59 am

HAHAH, show so cute with that picture!
love his album!
shelovesshowx3
shelovesshowx3
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

[01/07/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo - The 'Pink Trendy Man' ; Treads On "Small Man" For A Change of Luck Empty Re: [01/07/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo - The 'Pink Trendy Man' ; Treads On "Small Man" For A Change of Luck

Post by stuipid445 Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:08 am

Lols, his fans are sure creative enough to make a 'tread on little man' socks~
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:25 am

HAHAHAHA... i love the socks!

Victoria's Secret, eh? hahahahaha.. of course, they're all beautiful. hm.. so Show likes to see their ad.. ;p
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:51 pm

lol.. I didn't notice his socks ! xD

ha BTW
hah
haha THANKS FOR
hahah
hahaha
hahah
haha SHARING!!
hah
ha
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:34 pm

hahahah that so cute. Thats right! stomp on the little people, they don't matter! lol
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by karedace Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:52 pm

thanks for the translation, stina!
aww, the fans are soo thoughtful, the sock idea is soo cute~
we are supporting Show all the way!

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:58 pm

Those socks really ROCKS!Very Happy
i love them. lol. good for hiM!
haha, he admires victoria's secret models?
boy, he can be one too!
OR THE ONES AT A&F LOL. smexy!

HMMMMMMMMMMM.
i wonder who the small man or men is/are?!! Razz

Last edited by vickie on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian18 Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:10 pm

Haha..
Show looks so cute and i like the socks too.
Brian18
Brian18
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:43 pm

cute socks! i wonder if he still wears the rainbow 5 toed socks that i sent him~ once seen on bfb..haha, jk XP
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:52 am

ahaha! I love that pic!!so cute
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:36 am

it looks like i'm too stupid .... i dont get it
His fans were completely supportive of him, and even sent him "Tread-on-little-men" socks. Show was very touched and immediately put on the thoughtful gift.

why does "tread on little man" socks mean ....
how is it related ????
can someone explain it to me plssss Embarassed
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am

so creative and thoughtful enough to give him this socks....
cai xiao ren!!!!!
=P
little man in chinese if directly translate have another meaning means those ppl that sabotage or do something bad to other ppl.
giving sock is like stepping the little man.
Some of the chinese will hit little man using slippers, it was say to be hitting bad lucks away..
if i am not wrong shld be roughly this meaning..because i dun really know how to explain it in english...though i know what it means..
=)
hope u get it...
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:49 am

sun in action thanks a lot ^^ now i get it
*bow
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:01 am

welcome!!!! glad that u understand what i mean although i feels that my english was really bad...
=P
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:16 pm

The socks so cool! Made by fans, wow

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:46 am

step the little man...!!!!
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down