Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/22/09 - SinaPao] Show Lo Assists Charity for People with Vision Disability

+10
woainishow
Nana
lonely☻emo
mzjennx33
jhesa43
xiangxuanlin
annakebana
rokziie
keirins
celinaa
14 posters

Go down

[07/22/09 - SinaPao] Show Lo Assists Charity for People with Vision Disability Empty [07/22/09 - SinaPao] Show Lo Assists Charity for People with Vision Disability

Post by celinaa Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:29 am

Show Luo Assists Charity for People with Vision Disability
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Translated by endlessjoy @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show Luo (Xiao Zhu), became the spokesperson for Love Blind Charity(愛盲公益) last year, This year, he is asked to become the leader of “Love Blind Promise Career Starter Class.” Yesterday, when he went to the promotional event, he said that he often travels around Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, knowing that the economy is not good; the whole world is affected. People without vision disability is having a difficult time finding a job, let alone people with vision disability. Therefore, Love Blind wants to use the influence of Show to call out to all large retailers to have a change donation box in their store; gathering everyone’s power to help people with vision disability find a career.

Show says, “Sometimes I see people dropping change everywhere but no one picks it up. As these change accumulate, it becomes a big deal. I wish that when everyone pays at the cashier that they don’t have to put the coins in their wallets in a rush, but rather put them in the donation box. This can help people with vision disability develop an opportunity for a career.” The charity item he helped design, “Love Show Handy Cup,” will start selling on August 10th.

Show, who always love getting massages, received a massage from a professional massager who has vision disability right now stage. All his stress from work was massage away, causing him to give a big thumbs up for the massagers ability. Even though Judge Shi Xian concluded that people without vision disability can enter the massage work field, reducing the opportunity for people with vision disability, but he thinks that the quality of massagers with vision disability is guaranteed because everyone one of them has a massager certificate, and the massaging class in Love Blind pays equal attention to the technique and academics of the body figure. “Believing in profession, helping people with less power” is the commitment he held since he became the Love Blind spokesperson for two years.
celinaa
celinaa
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

[07/22/09 - SinaPao] Show Lo Assists Charity for People with Vision Disability Empty Re: [07/22/09 - SinaPao] Show Lo Assists Charity for People with Vision Disability

Post by keirins Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:07 am

Thanx for sharing ^^...his sincerity really touch my heart....oo..i wish could go there at the sale time n buy the cup hu hu..but ...impossible to do that .
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

[07/22/09 - SinaPao] Show Lo Assists Charity for People with Vision Disability Empty Re: [07/22/09 - SinaPao] Show Lo Assists Charity for People with Vision Disability

Post by rokziie Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:32 am

i like the cup! xp
he's really an awesome guy..
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:44 am

wow. he's a d*mn good guy.
every time, i open this forum, at LEAST once a month, it's either, he donates to charity or help the unfortunate.
this just makes me loving him more and more.

by the way, i just wish that cup could be sell in Singapore.
i so want that cup!
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:05 am

As always. A guy with a big heart. Its just irritating at times when his generosity is being questioned by the media.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:57 am

i agree to that... He really has good heart! No questions ask.

i want that tumbler...can we buy it online? Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mzjennx33 Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:36 am

the cup looks pretty ^^ and hes such a great person .... <3
mzjennx33
mzjennx33
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by lonely☻emo Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:00 am

xiao zhu is really such a kind person...
thats why i really...really...like him !!!
ahh...i want that cup too... Very Happy
lonely☻emo
lonely☻emo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:03 pm

wow...
i love this news...
hhohoh....
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:14 pm

What a nice piece of news...glad there's focus on good things Show's doing Smile
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:07 pm

he is really a kindhearted man..he always share his blessing to the needy that why i love him...keep up the good work we always here to love and support u[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:57 am

SHOW really has a big heart for everyone....he knows how to share his blessings... and to use his popularity to get the attention of the society and to be aware of the conditions of people with vision disability...

ilveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:58 am

*tear* He is SO nice! His caring personality and selfless generosity is incredible. I really can't get over how amazing he is <333
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:48 am

amazing....show is soo thoughtfuland sweet!! my mom won't let me donate....ahh i don't know why!
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down