Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[18/07/12 Xin MSN] Show Luo gives up his muscles for charity

3 posters

Go down

[18/07/12 Xin MSN] Show Luo gives up his muscles for charity Empty [18/07/12 Xin MSN] Show Luo gives up his muscles for charity

Post by claudz4lyf Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:27 am

071812 Wednesday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Luo is doing a lot more than singing and acting these days - the 32-year-old is reportedly fronting three charitable organizations without monetary returns and donates TW$2.5 million (S$100,000) annually to less fortunate children in his hometown of Hualian.
The actor recently visited children with cleft lips and was part of an event in Taiwan to raise awareness of the plight of children suffering from it. At the event attended by numerous young ones, Show shared that he once tipped the scales at 100kg and was hence ostracized and bullied by children his age. He then reminded those present not to look down on those who were different - in this case with a cleft lip.
Juggling his tight schedule with these charitable causes has impacted Show's life and he jokingly said that what his muscles are now disappearing because he has no time to hit the gym. He shared, "When I went for Tui Na recently, the practitioner said that all I have are fats."
He continued, "Being a male star doesn't necessarily mean that you must have muscles, so I will embark on normal physique exercises (from now on)."
Commenting on fellow entertainer Jay Chou's recent revelation of his eight-pack, Show gave a friendly reminder that he should avoid late-night snacking, as his hard-earned muscles will be easily lost if he continues with the habit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: Xin MSN
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

[18/07/12 Xin MSN] Show Luo gives up his muscles for charity Empty Re: [18/07/12 Xin MSN] Show Luo gives up his muscles for charity

Post by chelsy lee Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:56 pm

still Show is more sexier for me...add up with his sense of humor (sigh) too hot to handle... I truly,madly, & deeply admire him, continue to inspire us. #iluvShow I love you
chelsy lee
chelsy lee
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

[18/07/12 Xin MSN] Show Luo gives up his muscles for charity Empty Re: [18/07/12 Xin MSN] Show Luo gives up his muscles for charity

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:59 am

Eventhough he's so busy, he still minds supporting three charities and eventually sacrificing his time for workout... poor show, very busy again... Neutral but as long as his happy to what his doing, I'll be happy for him!!! Wink and i forgot... i don't care if he have muscles or none. I just like him the way he is!!! cheers
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down