Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[09/13/2009 - 163] Show Lo will definitely announce his marriage; holds 'marriage ceremony' with Alice Tseng

+9
char
miakaloveshow
avondale09
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Tonya
freya1507
littlecutekitty
annakebana
jam912
13 posters

Go down

[09/13/2009 - 163] Show Lo will definitely announce his marriage; holds 'marriage ceremony' with Alice Tseng Empty [09/13/2009 - 163] Show Lo will definitely announce his marriage; holds 'marriage ceremony' with Alice Tseng

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:47 am

Show Luo will definitely announce his marriage; holds 'marriage ceremony' with Alice Tseng

Source: 163
Translation: Sarah @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yesterday, Show Luo & Alice Tseng appeared in Shanghai hand in hand, to attend a romantic wedding event, organised by the shampoo brand, which they both endorse. The 2 who previously sparked rumours, boldy appeared in white wedding garments and played out a very romantic, almost-real wedding.

At the event, Show & Alice both appeared on stage in white wedding garments, leading 50 newly-wed couples to display a very grand wedding. Show also accepted an interview, and when he was asked whether he will be like Andy Lau & also hide his marriage, Show replied: "The new generation of fans won't be as crazy as Andy's, so if I get married, I will definitely let all the asians in the world know." Talking about his future wedding style, Show joked: "I haven't tried bungee jumping yet, if I can hold hands with my most loved one and together take on this near-death experience, that would be not bad."

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by POGA on Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

[09/13/2009 - 163] Show Lo will definitely announce his marriage; holds 'marriage ceremony' with Alice Tseng Empty Re: [09/13/2009 - 163] Show Lo will definitely announce his marriage; holds 'marriage ceremony' with Alice Tseng

Post by jam912 Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:04 am

show likes to go bungee jumping together with his most loved one.. wat a nice plan! Laughing he looks very handsome.. Very Happy

thanks for posting! Very Happy
jam912
jam912
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 494

Back to top Go down

[09/13/2009 - 163] Show Lo will definitely announce his marriage; holds 'marriage ceremony' with Alice Tseng Empty Re: [09/13/2009 - 163] Show Lo will definitely announce his marriage; holds 'marriage ceremony' with Alice Tseng

Post by annakebana Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:06 am

Is he going to marry?!!! awww..... tell me i'm confused.
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:35 pm

^Nope, not yet. Or, if he is, he's being mum about it. He's just talking about if he gets engaged and married, he'll announce it immediately because fans are different now and very understanding, unlike Andy's old ones (hmm...is Show hinting something to us? Like not freaking out? Very Happy Hope he does get married or a serious girlfriend, soon, so he won't be so lonely). Show once said he wants to make grand gestures so his girlfriend/fiancee/wife feels safe despite any rumors going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:49 pm

Show really is something haha. having the idea of going bungee jumping for a wedding ceremony really is something! so different from the traditional ones, but meaningful as well!
I hope to see the day that he finds someone who can make him happy and vice versa!~
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:38 pm

hihi the reporter really know how to shock the fans with headlines
lol
looks like a nice event ^^ i really like to see him with her ...
and i think xiao zhu judges his fans right ... sure some will be very disappointed but i think in the end ... the feeling that he is happy and this makes the fans happy will win ;-)
its good that he will not hide it ... i think if a star is doing this fans feel kind of betrayed ... i'm sure when it gets serious for him he will let us know ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:43 pm

i JUMPED FROM MY CHAIR BEFORE XD when I read "show lo's wedding.." XDXDXD
It's just for the shampoo's spot^^
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:21 pm

haha i can do bungee jumping even if i'll be scared to death as long as i can hold SHOW's hand Embarassed

haha yeah i hope SHOW will find the person who will love him forever.a wedding??well at first it'll be a shocked but then again it's SHOW's happiness so i'll still support him...

i wonder who is the lucky girl?does he have a gf right now?

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:29 pm

I just realized...very, very few men can pull off a all-white suit. Yet he pulls it off perfectly. And Alice Tseng is beautiful with her dress as well--it's simple but fits. Wow, all white...that's an exceedingly hard color to look good in, but they both look great. So unfair. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:12 pm

I was totally ready to cry when I read the title, lol, like... scariest moment of my life. Not that I wouldn't be happy, eventually, lol. But I will totally be devastated at first, I can't deny that. But of course I want him to be happy. I want there be Little Show's running around =) lolz.

This is cute, though. He looks soooo handsome in white =)

But Show... you'll "let all the asians in the world know"?? Awww we're not all asian you know =(
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:27 pm

^Seriously, all the non-Asian fans on this forum should go to Taiwan together and show up at an event. And Show would be like...O_o......WHAT ARE ALL THESE BLONDS AND BRUNETTES DOING HERE??! He'd probably be so happy. Very Happy I don't think he quite knows how many non-Asian fans he has (well, he knows he has a few in Europe, considering he got a b-day present from him.)

I kind of suspected the freak out that would occur. I think I might have been very surprised as well, if I didn't see and register the quotes around marriage ceremony.

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:46 pm

he so handsome with his white tuxedo.. i hope he and Alice Tzeng are very good friends...wahh still jealous Very Happy alice so lucky lol! so romantic when he said bungee jump with the one he loves...he love his fans and he don't want to hide anything even his marriages..but still i hope that marriage just only for rejoices so confused affraid
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:15 pm

^Yeah, it is only for rejoice. The title is misleading on purpose. Very Happy Show and Alice have filmed a CM and MV...next up, a movie or drama (Alice is supposedly a very good actress. I've never watched her movies before, though.)

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:36 am

POGA wrote:^Yeah, it is only for rejoice. The title is misleading on purpose. Very Happy Show and Alice have filmed a CM and MV...next up, a movie or drama (Alice is supposedly a very good actress. I've never watched her movies before, though.)

thanks for the info..oh really a new drama or movie..that was really exciting Very Happy
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by char Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:45 am

^thanks for sharing Poga... Smile

^wow.. so he's really going to announce his wedding.. i bet a lot of hearts would be broken when that time comes... Razz
char
char
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 364

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:27 am

Haha, a group trip definitely needs to happen, POGA! Idk, I can't wait till I meet him someday, if he comes back to New York or something. I will whip out my SFC card and he'll be like "Wahhh!?" and I'll be like, "That's right. So you tell me when your wedding is." LOL jk jk.

And you are right, Char. I think I will cry and cry for weeks! Like I said, of COURSE I would be happy for him, I am not that bad of a person. And he is my idol after all, the number one person I look up to in this world, so how could I not want him to be happy? But I know I will be very jealous, lol.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by char Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:17 am

I know avondale09, as much as i'd want to be happy for him when the right time comes.. i think i'd probably be sulking & not listen to his music for a while Sad

but, i'll get over it & still love him forever!!! I'd still would want to watch him perform in a concert - married or not Wink
char
char
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 364

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargazer319 Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:17 am

The topic's title shocked me at first. I said,"What? Xiao Zhu's going to get married!!!"Shocked
It kinda surprised me.hahaha...Very funny to know that it was just 4 commercial. Very Happy
And yeah! I totally agree that he's so handsome with his white tuxedo.
Thanks 4 sharing!!! :-) flower
Stargazer319
Stargazer319
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 129

https://www.youtube.com/user/stargazer319

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:45 am

reporters do know how to make the people read their news. lmao.

i hope he'll not be mentioning marriage so sooooon!
cmon. SFC has just started last yr.. still have so many wives to meet.
Haha. ^^ and he should have enjoyed playing the bungee jump and also been scared a little.. who knows.. he might be imagining someone while he rode at it or that gave him an idea bout the wedding plan. xp
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:55 pm

POGA wrote:^Seriously, all the non-Asian fans on this forum should go to Taiwan together and show up at an event. And Show would be like...O_o......WHAT ARE ALL THESE BLONDS AND BRUNETTES DOING HERE??! He'd probably be so happy. Very Happy I don't think he quite knows how many non-Asian fans he has (well, he knows he has a few in Europe, considering he got a b-day present from him.)

I kind of suspected the freak out that would occur. I think I might have been very surprised as well, if I didn't see and register the quotes around marriage ceremony.

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes poga!!!!!! i guess he will faint hihihi....
nod nod yes he knows he has european fans ...not just the engl (he mentioned) he also knows he as some in italy (my friend told him when we met him at the stage shop) and he knows he has at least me german speaking ond ;-) hihihi ....and usa fans too ....
but i still think he has no clue how many we are hihihi...... wai guo ren ;-)
so better my dear show tell it to the world or your "wifes" will come and beat you ;-) Razz
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannelok Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:25 pm

This scared me (Now I felt bad for be scared, poor Show. I think the same that you, at first I'll be very sad but after, I'll happy for him ^^).

POGA wrote:
^Seriously, all the non-Asian fans on this forum should go to Taiwan together and show up at an event. And Show would be like...O_o......WHAT ARE ALL THESE BLONDS AND BRUNETTES DOING HERE??! He'd probably be so happy. I don't think he quite knows how many non-Asian fans he has (well, he knows he has a few in Europe, considering he got a b-day present from him.)

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes poga!!!!!! i guess he will faint hihihi....
nod nod yes he knows he has european fans ...not just the engl (he mentioned) he also knows he as some in italy (my friend told him when we met him at the stage shop) and he knows he has at least me german speaking ond ;-) hihihi ....and usa fans too ....
but i still think he has no clue how many we are hihihi...... wai guo ren ;-)
so better my dear show tell it to the world or your "wifes" will come and beat you ;-)

Wow...he should know that he has fans in Spain too :-p
I like your idea...*_*

Thanks for info!!

Take care of you!!
Jeannelok
Jeannelok
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:57 pm

Haha. And I'll go with you guys, and he'll be like..."You know, usually it's fifteen hundred Asian girls and maybe one caucasian. Why is it now 1500 caucasian girls and only one Asian?" We should so seriously do that. Really.

I think I'll be sad if he married because it means time away from entertaining, but I'll be happy immediately, because it means he can be happy. But I really hope all his fans support his wife, because she'll be going through a hard time, with paparazzi following her everywhere, etc, rumors he's with other girls, etc. Haha, once we all calm down when he announces his marriage in the future, we should send her a "We support you, too!" card.

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:40 pm

Thx Poga for sharing. it looks like the real marriage..aw..the white tuxedo really suits him,so handsome^^.. It's good that he would open his love when it comes,just wonder who would be the lucky one .
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:47 pm

he so young he need to find the right girl for him...at the right time not now Razz but still i want him to be happy...i hope he find it in the right place.. lol!
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:11 am

awww.... Thanks POGA. I also think that we need a gathering and meet him up. I'm a malay and in my school is like I think I'm the only malay girl who likes him and everyone knew that. There is malay people here right? I mean in the forum? sorry if i asked..
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:46 am

POGA wrote:Haha. And I'll go with you guys, and he'll be like..."You know, usually it's fifteen hundred Asian girls and maybe one caucasian. Why is it now 1500 caucasian girls and only one Asian?" We should so seriously do that. Really.

I think I'll be sad if he married because it means time away from entertaining, but I'll be happy immediately, because it means he can be happy. But I really hope all his fans support his wife, because she'll be going through a hard time, with paparazzi following her everywhere, etc, rumors he's with other girls, etc. Haha, once we all calm down when he announces his marriage in the future, we should send her a "We support you, too!" card.

oh POGA this is a great idea.
going to see SHOW and letting him know how many non-chinese supporters he got.
it'll surely shock SHOW LO!
and yeah the idea of sending SHOW's future wife a card will make SHOW happy for sure.
if this happens [hopefully, not sooner], i wanna be part of it.

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down