Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[02/08/12 Xin MSN] Show Lo: 'I don't believe in marriage'

+17
magicangy
lalaine_sweet18
yu_chun_shan
czeherazade
claudz4lyf
chelsy lee
o_ost1nao_o
bimbei_12
destinasf
freya1507
lian22show
Nokkyu16
lzxslxz123
Alyssa Ordoñez
angelinechan
sensual phrase
lollipopbbt<3show
21 posters

Go down

[02/08/12 Xin MSN] Show Lo: 'I don't believe in marriage' Empty [02/08/12 Xin MSN] Show Lo: 'I don't believe in marriage'

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:08 am

The 33-year-old singer made the stunning proclamation when blowing out the candles at his birthday bash

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Luo turned 33 on July 3 and the actor made a shocking statement - he does not believe in marriage - during his famous personas-themed birthday bash.
Show, who has celebrated his past five birthdays with his fans took two days off to rest and spend some time on his own. The singer, who engages in extensive charity work, decided to hold a simple birthday party with friends and family. Show also requested that fans and friends not bestow birthday presents on him and instead channel their resources to those in need.
Friends appeared in dressed like all sorts of characters, including Justice Bao and even his mother, but the best costume of the day was the Party Boys with their seven dwarves getup. At the cake-cutting ceremony, Show declared that his birthday wish was for everyone to be healthy, which then prompted his friends to tease him about not wishing to find a girlfriend.
He then shocked the room with his announcement, "I don't believe in marriage, hence I won't waste my wishes on affairs of the heart; I'd rather wish for smooth sailing in my career."
Show's manager has commented, "This is the first time I've heard him dismiss marriage, but I'm guessing what he means is that he's married to his fans."

Source: Xin MSN Entertainment

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[02/08/12 Xin MSN] Show Lo: 'I don't believe in marriage' Empty Re: [02/08/12 Xin MSN] Show Lo: 'I don't believe in marriage'

Post by sensual phrase Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:06 am

Uh~~ OK.
That was shocking. Shocked OMG Neutral
sensual phrase
sensual phrase
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

[02/08/12 Xin MSN] Show Lo: 'I don't believe in marriage' Empty Re: [02/08/12 Xin MSN] Show Lo: 'I don't believe in marriage'

Post by angelinechan Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:33 am

Is the news got mistyped "July 3" hahaha...

And yeah.... Shocking, but normal... I won't expect him saying he wish having a girlfriend soon,... As the media will make it worse....

Happy birthday show..... Wish u all the best in carreer and healthy... And happy... The most important thing,... <3
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:14 am

Huh?! What do he mean by this??? My imagination is getting wider but i really don't want to think that he is maybe_____. i'm very sorry guys for confessing of what i really feel about him... i hope you'll soon forget my statement... Neutral sorry again...
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:20 am

Shocks! O_o

Remember this news?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He said there that he wants to get married. Inconsistency, Show.
Just noticed it. Well. He's still showing an act of inconsistency, right?

Last edited by lzxslxz123 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by Nokkyu16 Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:21 am

wish for his happiness always.. Love you SHOW Like a Star @ heaven
Nokkyu16
Nokkyu16
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:21 am

I dont think he doesn't believe in marriage ...maybe he just meant that he wont be getting married anymore? I forgot which show it was but he said that he doesnt expect himself to get married. Or maybe if its in chinese, the meaning of what he said is different from english? Sadly, whether we or he likes it or not, he is getting older and it's harder for him to find his better half especially after his recent scandal. It's hard to trust people in showbiz Sad But whatever his choices may be, I wish him all the best Smile Jia You Show! Very Happy

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by lian22show Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:16 am

As what he have mentioned before, his priority is his mom rather than having a girlfriend.
Maybe he just said that "he don't believe in marriage" because at this time of his life... now, that he's very famous, it's hard for him to tell whether a girl loves him truly of whom he really was or it's possible also that she just simply admiring him because of his status in life right now.

for a celebrity like SHOW, he has gone through a lot of difficulties in life before achieving his dream, there are times that even his family has been criticized by others...

he entertained us, gives us laughters &happiness everytime he perform & do some comical actions & hostings, but i think we all knew it that inside of him was like an empty shell. he's popular, he has almost everything but he still needs someone to accompany him aside from his mom in this lifetime.

Maybe, he doesn't think of it yet, coz he knows it's not yet the right time to settle down. Once he said that he was waiting for someone... he'll gonna be bombarded with a lot of rumors & gossips again by those media.

Somehow, he said the right thing to protect himself.
At the right time, the right person will come along his way...

As his fan & supporter, when that time comes, I'll feel very happy for him.

SHOW has been inspiration for a lot of people, he deserves to be HAPPY too. Very Happy
lian22show
lian22show
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:19 pm

this is a very strange kind of article - we dont exactly know the words he used so its hard to interpret
what i think is, that for now he doesnt feel getting marrried cause
- no time for gf
- not feeling ready for serious responisble relationship
- a lot more of other intrest in his life come first for now
so he kind of annouced he will not get married soon

this is the way i understand it - but maybe i'm wrong
but one think i dont worry about - he is not gay - for show we really know ;-)

if he ever marries - i see him doing this not before 40-45
and i think for his personality its soon enough ^^

oh i nearly forgot a point :
maybe he just said - cause he is bored and anoied by all the press question when he finally will marry and this might stop it hahaha
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:56 pm

my opinion is more or less like Dani's

I believe he said I don't want to get married and not I will not get married... it's 2 different meaning..

Now is definitely not the time to marry, if he does he may lose it all.. He worked so hard to be in this position so he will not let go and I don't expect him to give up his career. He is at his peak now, and I don't want him to marry now too..... come on girls, be honest to yourself, you want a idol that is a married man? Don't you think it's weird to think of him as our lao gong? For sure this will affect how his fans sees him.

He is truly a MAN no doubt about it so he will eventually find a girl to settle down. No reason why he don't believes in marriages as he comes from a happy family and he worships what Luo Mama and Luo Baba has.

I also think he said it to war off the media. I'm sure people will ask him again and again...coz he is at the right marrying age for a guy. I also heard that his friend Jay Chou is going to get married....so sure there will be question by media..

Personally I feel that he is not ready to marry too... just not ready.. not now but after 40 the earliest.. Smile
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by bimbei_12 Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:23 pm

..OMG..this news is saddening =((
bimbei_12
bimbei_12
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:35 pm

it's just for the news.
cuz he's "another year older" which means "another year closer to marriage" and his birthday kinda becomes "an event"

but he dismisses it cuz he's ALWAYS being asked that question.
He dismissed marriage when he was being interviewed by Patty Hou on Azio Entertainment this year. He said he could get married or not get married, kinda just open ended.

He just wants to work and wants people to stop talking about his private life, especially about the "relationships" part.

anyway. don't worry. he wants kids. he's going to get married. LoL. well.. he might not get married, but still have kids. rofl. but Lo Mama would NOT be happy if he got some girl preggers and didn't get married, he said that already. hahaha.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsy lee Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Once the men settled down, they seemed to lose their edge - while unmarried men continued to make great contributions...

As of this moment Show was on the peak of his career,he never stop to inspire us,be well in every aspect,doing good deeds & making us (fans clan) happy.

Let's just be happy & supportive for what ever decision he'll make, bottom-line is Show knows best for him,only Show knows what can make him happy...

He can't predict the future
He can't change the past
He have just the present moment
He probably treat it as his last...

i'm truly, madly, & deeply admire Show... LOLS (Lots Of Love for Show)
chelsy lee
chelsy lee
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:28 am

Well I'm so sad for this news.. Really sad ~ Sad

It's ok for us that we all know that Show loves his SFC members..
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Married or not.. we are Show's family cheers Let's just wait and see that Show will reconsider this part of his life. Let's all hope and pray that when he feels like getting married the person he will chose will do more than his fans could give. He's still young Smile
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:32 pm

i think i can understand why it's not at the top of his mind right now. i mean he has worked hard to get to where he is today and i'm sure even i wouldn't be ready to let that go as of the moment but we never know what the future holds... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaine_sweet18 Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:55 am

hmmm.....i dnt believe n marriage.....?that does'nt mean we cnt b with someone we love..hmm....
lalaine_sweet18
lalaine_sweet18
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by magicangy Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am

I think he want to say now, because in that moment he is more concentrated in his career and he hasn't time for other things... But maybe in the future if he found somebody he will want..
magicangy
magicangy
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by asdfbongie Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:27 pm

well if he doesn't want to get married anytime soon, it's fine. but i have to say it is definitely shocking that show doesn't believe in marriage. i respect his decision but it never occurred to me that he doesn't ever want to marry someone..?
asdfbongie
asdfbongie

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:52 am

Of course he is married to us. But I still wish someone will give him romantic love Surprised
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile1234 Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:28 pm

This proclamation he made is both shocking and sad to me.
However, I believe that he must have his reasons for saying so.
Marriage, after all, isn't something that could be taken lightly; it isn't the easiest thing in the world even with all the romantic feelings included.
In any case, I wish him the best; may he always be happy.
Xiao Zhu Gege, jia you!! Smile
Smile1234
Smile1234
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by missmixuer Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:09 am

His proclamation sounds to me as if he has given up on love Sad I hope not. Everyone deserves a true love and happiness. I do hope he finds it someday Smile
missmixuer
missmixuer
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down