Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/03/2008 - UDN] Show Lo wants to marry; does not rule out pregnancy before marriage

+16
missfangirl
ellehcir1408
chinesegiirl93
abiglee_grabbie20
anne911
vickie
littlecutekitty
ammer_sweet
jhesa43
xiaozhuaini
engin
Felicitationx3
mahcutesweety
freya1507
bubblo
karedace
20 posters

Go down

[12/03/2008 - UDN] Show Lo wants to marry; does not rule out pregnancy before marriage Empty [12/03/2008 - UDN] Show Lo wants to marry; does not rule out pregnancy before marriage

Post by karedace Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:12 pm

[b][size=14]Show Lo wants to marry; does not rule out pregnancy before marriage[/size][/b]
[size=10]Original title translations as by [i]Sarah[/i] - "Show Luo wants to marry; does not rule out pregnancy before marriage"[/size]

12/03/2008

To promote for his new album, Show [i]Lo[/i] accepted an interview from Taipei Hit FM’s “Dong Feng Entertainment” and revealed that he has already planned for marriage, but unfortunately, the right girl has not appeared yet. He also said he does not rule out pregnancy before marriage, but he did not forget to emphasise, “That’s pregnancy before marriage, not having child before marriage!”

Earlier, Xiao Zhu very generously gave his mother 5,000,000NT for her birthday and he expressed that it’s because, from when he was little, his family’s financial situation has not been very good, and plus now, his mother is at home by herself, so he hopes that he can be as filial as possible. Show, who has a successful career, does he want to get married and have children so to give his mother a grandchild to keep her company? Show replied that because the right girl has not appeared yet, for the moment, he has not thought about this question, and he also revealed, “Actually, previously I did think about marriage, but my relationship back then wasn’t very stable.”

When asked how does he choose from the female artists in the entertainment industry, Show laughed and said that he will definitely not choose Jolin Tsai, because they are too familiar with each other, but rather he kept praising Sonia Sui, saying she is very hot: “I always hoped that I can be friends with female models, and since I am quite tall, welcome female models to know me!” But if he had to choose one between good friends Xiao Gui and Jolin Tsai to have relationship with, he says he will choose Xiao Gui, and joked, “I’ve never tried this kind before, should be not bad!”

submitted by: x-WISHFULthinking
translated by: Sarah @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--------
Show is indeed a very filial child! He loves his mom so much!
Hmm.. I didn't know that Show thought about marriage before ( I wonder who the girl was)...but I don't agree with pregnancy before marriage!

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

[12/03/2008 - UDN] Show Lo wants to marry; does not rule out pregnancy before marriage Empty Re: [12/03/2008 - UDN] Show Lo wants to marry; does not rule out pregnancy before marriage

Post by bubblo Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:02 pm

lol... aww... he wants to get married... but the right girl has not come.. but i don think he's fans wanna see him get married that early yet..right?? we'll miss him
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[12/03/2008 - UDN] Show Lo wants to marry; does not rule out pregnancy before marriage Empty Re: [12/03/2008 - UDN] Show Lo wants to marry; does not rule out pregnancy before marriage

Post by freya1507 Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:02 am

But if he had to choose one between good friends Xiao Gui and Jolin Tsai to have relationship with, he says he will choose Xiao Gui, and joked, “I’ve never tried this kind before, should be not bad!”

lol what a diplomatic answer and so funny lol
thanks for sharing cheers

actually i think he should wait a little bit longer with marrying ... no need to hurry ... and more time to mature too Wink
but though there is no new gf in sight ... i guess he will not marry so fast Wink
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by mahcutesweety Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:01 am

he wants to get married already.?Smile
and he choose Xiao Gui than Jolin Tsai..Very Happy
mahcutesweety
mahcutesweety
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

http://www.friendster.com/imucholovefahrenheit

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:11 am

ah. yeah. Most of you already know what I would say to this. . . XD lol. But then again, Marriage is so binding. . . kinda weird cause that means you can never date. EVER. again. lol Idk if I would want that, maybe if I find someone I wanna be together for the rest of my life. . . he better not be boring.
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:27 am

want to get married so soon Shocked but the right girl.. hmm.. maybe he is waiting for me Razz

Kidding.. hahahah
but yeah marriage is binding your right.. i don't think i will ever get married XD
but a pictures of Show Luo marriage for real well.. Ahm.. ? kind of hard. but anyway he is 29...sooo
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhuaini Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:29 am

I think it's very mature for Show to decide to get married. I mean, many people get married too early. So really, if he hasn't even found the right girl yet, then there's still lots of time. Very Happy

haha, and he would go with xiao gui! how cute and funny
xiaozhuaini
xiaozhuaini
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:09 pm

i agree to all of your comments...We have to think many time before getting married... Now that his carreer is very successful. He has to enjoy it. Dont worry he has a lot of fans loving him hehehe....i heard that Sonia Sui already appeared in 100% entertainment? Do you know when it was aired? please tell me...i want to watch it..thanks guys..
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:24 pm

I hope that he finally will fine the right girl. That girl must be very lucky.

Imagine if he is with xiao gui, what would happen? O^O
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:56 pm

i hope he can find a girl to love him as luo zhi xiang the man, not Show the dance king of asian <3 it sounds like whoever it is will be in the entertainment circle. that lucky girl better be good to him! or i will personally knock on her door and slap some sense into her (haha i WISH)

but the whole pregnany before marriage..ehh, it works, but it kind of gives the illusion that you're only marrying because you're gonna have a kid together. unless he's just saying that cuz he's friends with xiao s and didn't wanna sound judgemental~

i wish him the best of luck in his personal life <3
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:19 pm

Show has ALWAYS wanna get married.
he needa find a girl like THIS INSTANCE.
i swear Luo Ma will knock him out if he doesnt get married soon XD
plus, he loves kids...he wouldnt want a generation gap.
MAN, it feels like seeing a real family member in this situation..
like i'd miss him if hes married (cuz he's not single anymore =/)
cuz we want want him FOREVER...cuz we're greedy....
but if we dont see him get married, its like SNIFF*..he'd be LONELY.

HE better tell us wen he becomes a hubby (he's ALREADY one) or a daddy^^
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by anne911 Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:43 am

i must congratulate his parents for his upbringing, he definitely value family and his morals, and i wish who will be that girl would definitely love him as he love her in return Smile
anne911
anne911
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 203

http://friendster.com/cassidyshaw

Back to top Go down

Post by abiglee_grabbie20 Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:49 am

if in the future he's get married..
that girl woluld be very lucky being with show..
huhu..

and yeah he has no gf
no need to worry that he'll get married tom, next week or next year haha
he don't need to hurry up things like that..
abiglee_grabbie20
abiglee_grabbie20
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 770

https://www.youtube.com/user/grabbie20

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:47 am

hah! SHOWWWWWWWWWW ZHU get married faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOMEONE XD PLS MARRY XIAO ZHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he really shud find a gf soooooooooooon!! lol!
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:31 am

choosing xiao gui made me go lols.. hehe..
yeah, show is not getting any younger (*though he looks like he barely hit 22) and he has to get married soon..
but i hope it doesnt happen in the next 2 years or so..
*fan girl jealousy attack*
hehe.. show's kids will be really fortunate, bet he will be just like his good luo ba ba.. and the wife.. ehem.. would be one of the luckiest woman in the face of the earth.. if she hurts xiao zhu id knock her head off and make sure she'll never get to use her arms and legs again.. lols..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:32 pm

LOL pregnancy before marriage. thinking of pulling a 'Cao Ge' on us?! hahaha. but i hope that he finds his soulmate soon 'cause like, i don't want him to be lonely. ): he seems like he missed being in love. LOL.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shelovesshowx3 Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:23 am

I really hope that he can find his right girl, if he gets married, he sure spend more time with his wife than appear in front of the tv, {to accompany his wife} Guess he will quits the 100% entertainment job if he gets married. Rightt??
shelovesshowx3
shelovesshowx3
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:45 am

aaawww, he should really think a million times if he's ready to settle down.
hope he marries bec he really WANTS to & NOT bec it's NEEDED to...

& hope he finds the right girl for him.

Wink
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by abiglee_grabbie20 Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:26 pm

oww i would be very sad if that happen if he quits bai fen bai if he gets married Crying or Very sad

ate mhay i like what you said
he marries bec he really WANTS to & NOT bec it's NEEDED to

that's why show don't need to hurry up things like this .
abiglee_grabbie20
abiglee_grabbie20
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:15 pm

abiglee_grabbie20 nice avatar. Was that a recent episode?
I do not watch 100% Entertainment because I am not Chinese so I wouldn't understand but yeah he's so cute.
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by abiglee_grabbie20 Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:41 am

lonelygurl
tnx Very Happy
the avatar came from nov. 26,08 episode Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i post all the avatars i made in show creation thread Very Happy
if you want to see them Very Happy
abiglee_grabbie20
abiglee_grabbie20
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:58 pm

Show already reach the right age to marry someone. ^.^
We will miss him of course, but each and every people need to love and be loved plus having someone special at his/her heart. Love is completing ;p
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down