Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

12/25/09 Show Luo tests Jing Wong's bravery

+6
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
kriztetalovesxioazhu
megan_702
annakebana
alyanna
xiangxuanlin
10 posters

Go down

12/25/09   Show Luo tests Jing Wong's bravery Empty 12/25/09 Show Luo tests Jing Wong's bravery

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:53 pm

Show Luo tests Jing Wong's bravery

original source: Epoch Times
translated by minchong92 @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ever since Jing Wong has debuted, everyone has praised him for having good luck. Not only is he the first to release an album out of One Million Star 3 contestants, he also won an important role in idol drama, “Momo Love”. His popularity is still rising. At the same time, many of his seniors are helping him promote his new album. Yesterday, Show Luo used a glass box to test Jing’s bravery. As Jing’s hand was put inside the glass box, he had to guess what creepy animal was inside!

The four animals included a mouse, lizard, cricket and turtle. Before the game, Show prepared a eye-mask for Jing to wear. He only told Jing that the box had creatures that moved. Jing then became scared; as his hand moved around, he kept on yelping while his senior stood by laughing.
Show laughed: “I actually was quite nice. Since I know that Jing’s most afraid of cockroaches, I didn’t bring any to scare him. I’m not like the colleagues in our management company who wanted to see him touch cockroaches. My goal was to see whether or not Jing fit the ‘OK Man’ requirements. If he is brave, then he has the courage to find a girlfriend!”

When hearing Show bring up “cockroaches”, Jing immediately took his hand out of the box. He said: “The thing I’m am most afraid of in my entire life is a cockroach!” After the game, Jing still thanked Show for taking time to support him. Show courteously expressed that no matter how many animals Jing guessed right, he would still buy his junior’s “OK Man” album.
Jing still has one more task in order. He will be dueting with senior Tiger Huang in the beginning of next year. This has let Jing become both happy and nervous for the occasion.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

12/25/09   Show Luo tests Jing Wong's bravery Empty Re: 12/25/09 Show Luo tests Jing Wong's bravery

Post by alyanna Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:04 am

thanks for sharing
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

12/25/09   Show Luo tests Jing Wong's bravery Empty Re: 12/25/09 Show Luo tests Jing Wong's bravery

Post by annakebana Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:55 am

Aww, sweet Show ~

I love Jing (:
I love Show more (:

Show is so sweet (:
Loving him!
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:12 pm

lol i hate cockroaches too!
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:37 pm

haha poor JING WONG, scared of cockroaches! Laughing
didn't he know tha LUO ZHIA XIANG is also the 'unyielding cockroach' or something...i remember i saw it in one of STINA's vids before...anyway JIA YOU jing wong! SHOW LO will always help you.SHOW is our man.he has a good heart king

oh its funny that SHOW is laughing at the scared jing wong while SHOW,himself, is also easily scared just by anything. && i find SHOW sooo cute whenever he is scared <3333

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD lol!
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao_Zhu_Forever Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:45 pm

thnx for sharing...
I thought that only my guy friend would be afraid of cockroaches but apparently I'm wrong...oh well...everyone have something that they are afraid of...and to meh...it's many "legs" LOL
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:28 pm

hahaha Show really scared to cockroack too...he so scary in any insects...jing wong was so cute and funny too.. Very Happy
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:23 pm

here the Link of the video of that event..Show was really scare on the frog....so handsome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by munirah Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:11 pm

yucks! i hate cockroaches & also cockroaches! yucks yucks yucks! but show is so nice, wanting to help jing in the bravery test! he is so nice! love him!

munirah
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:55 am

haha .. show is really crazy LOL [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
but yeah,he also has a good side
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:57 pm

LOL i seriously love Jing Lun, he's awesome. OK Man is one of my favorite albums of all time. It's so cool that Show is supporting him =)
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down