Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/16/2008 - ETtoday] Shanghai Performance: Jolin Tsai and Landy Wen Dance, KangYong and Xiao S Do Comedy

+3
Gibberish.
missfangirl
o_ost1nao_o
7 posters

Go down

[03/16/2008 - ETtoday] Shanghai Performance: Jolin Tsai and Landy Wen Dance, KangYong and Xiao S Do Comedy Empty [03/16/2008 - ETtoday] Shanghai Performance: Jolin Tsai and Landy Wen Dance, KangYong and Xiao S Do Comedy

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:23 am

Shanghai Performance: Jolin Tsai and Landy Wen Dance, KangYong and Xiao S Do Comedy

03/16/2008

Jolin Tsai, Landy Wen, and Show Lo --having these popular Taiwanese artists come together to hold a concert, has chance of slim to none, but last night (3/15), at a venue in Shanghai, a Taiwanese company sponsored a concert, gathering, for the first time, such big shots, which excited all of the fans in Shanghai. Because the time of the event was so close to the Taiwan election time, some people believed that it was an overseas election promotion.

Jolin Tsai sang : "Wo yao song ni ri bu luo de xiang nian, ji chu dai biao ai de ming xin pian, wo yao song ni ri bu lo de ai lian, xin qian zhe xin ba shi jie zou bian, ni jiu shi qing dian, ni jiu shi qing tian, wo de ai wei mia, bu luo de xiang nian, fei zai ni shen bian, wo de ai wei mian...." [note: this is just the lyrics to "Ri Bu Luo - Sun Will Never Set"] Jolin Tsai, as the closer, had brought the atmosphere to another climax, and the acclaimed Dance Queen Landy Wen also displayed her wild beauty.
A string of moving music and dance had Shanghai's 80,000 arena in a frenzy, and the thing that was most favored was KangYong Tsai and Dee "Xiao S" Hsu's duo hosting.

Xiao S : If you saw Rainie Yang, Jolin Tsai, and Xiao S.
Who would you click on ? [note: If they each had blogs per se.]
Show Lo: I'd click on you!
Xiao S: Click on me?
Show: You're so hot!
Xiao S: You even want a mother?
Show: That's okay.
KangYong laughs: Your[Xiao S] husband is in the audience.
Xiao S pretends: "Who? Who? I'm married?"

The most special part of this was how the concert was titled "A Grateful Heart." It's rare to have a Taiwanese sponsor and have them organizing everything, and it also happened to be the sensitive election time. It's hard not to have some people believe that it's to heighten the election spirit. The general secretary laughed and said, "There's not one person that had said anything, and I believe that this will not have anything to do with the Taiwan elections, none. You can observe, that from the beginning it was a concert.

To the fans, a concert where they could enjoy the music and dance from so many Taiwanese popular artists, is more valuable than anything else.

Source: ETtoday
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[03/16/2008 - ETtoday] Shanghai Performance: Jolin Tsai and Landy Wen Dance, KangYong and Xiao S Do Comedy Empty Re: [03/16/2008 - ETtoday] Shanghai Performance: Jolin Tsai and Landy Wen Dance, KangYong and Xiao S Do Comedy

Post by missfangirl Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:46 am

i wish i was there. ):
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

[03/16/2008 - ETtoday] Shanghai Performance: Jolin Tsai and Landy Wen Dance, KangYong and Xiao S Do Comedy Empty Re: [03/16/2008 - ETtoday] Shanghai Performance: Jolin Tsai and Landy Wen Dance, KangYong and Xiao S Do Comedy

Post by Gibberish. Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:54 am

LOL! the concert sounds really fun... sighs. why aren't I there?!

Gibberish.
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:29 pm

yeah.. hei anyone knows if there are already some videos about the concert??
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:59 pm

can't wait to watch the clip from this event !
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xSHILIN Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:30 am

me too! i wanna watch! do leave the link if anyone has it, ya? (x
xSHILIN
xSHILIN
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by drivewayromance Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:59 am

the concert sounded so great. *envies those who were there*
hahahahaha Very Happy
drivewayromance
drivewayromance
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down