Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Xiao Zhu's additional show raise complaints

+8
freya1507
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
miakaloveshow
mariah
hitsugayali
XiaoKeAi
michelle87
natzpren
12 posters

Go down

Xiao Zhu's additional show raise complaints Empty Xiao Zhu's additional show raise complaints

Post by natzpren Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:44 am

Source: on.cc
@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) plans to hold two concerts in Hong Kong, on April 30th and May 1st. Credit card ticket pre-orders have already opened since March 15. Yesterday, Oriental Daily received a letter of complaint from a writer calling themself "Show Luo's HK Fan", accusing Show's company Golden Typhoon Entertainment of ignoring fans' feelings and of running a "black box" business when they failed to notify fans of Show's additional show on May 2nd. Golden Typhoon Entertainment's rep responded accordingly. "We just found out at noon after discussing it with Show's Taiwan manager, and notified the early bird credit card orders, so it's not a closed market business that we're running. Show's fans don't need to worry, the regular ticket sales begin on March 23rd, there will definitely be expensive tickets to scoop up!"

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Don't highlight subject. thanks)
natzpren
natzpren

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Xiao Zhu's additional show raise complaints Empty Re: Xiao Zhu's additional show raise complaints

Post by michelle87 Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:42 am

what is it mean by
natzpren wrote:Show's company Golden Typhoon Entertainment of ignoring fans' feelings and of running a "black box" business when they failed to notify fans of Show's additional show on May 2nd.
Question

HK people are so lucky with having 2 concert.
michelle87
michelle87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Xiao Zhu's additional show raise complaints Empty Re: Xiao Zhu's additional show raise complaints

Post by XiaoKeAi Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Wahh.. this is so cool! I wish I could also attend on his concert. *____*
XiaoKeAi
XiaoKeAi
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 226

https://www.youtube.com/user/LwwlL

Back to top Go down

Post by hitsugayali Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:14 pm

are the HK fans crazy!! they should be glad that they are having even 2 concerts. im in New York and we won't be experiencing one for a loooong time and we are not complaining!!!! be happy with what you got already!! But at least it shows that Show means a lot to them however it shouldnt be needed to get to the newspaper, write to the company directly. and also if you're a big enough of a fan of show you would watch 100% entertainment and you would find out about it. its not show's oor the company's fault, keep up with your show-nism. ok im done, sorry if it sound mean but really!! i would be screaming for joy if Show would have a 3d concert in New York, but in the meanwhile, i'll enjoy whatever i can get my hands on! lol

Last edited by hitsugayali on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelled things wrong)
hitsugayali
hitsugayali
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by mariah Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:58 pm

LOL, here in Canada there is a slim chance of Show actually be coming here. They really should consider themselves very lucky.
mariah
mariah
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:36 pm

whoo they are so lucky Show have time to have 2 concert there but still complaning..but here in the philippines no chance that he will come or have a concert so pity on us.. Razz
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:13 am

oohh.. show , HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES please T_T
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:04 am

maybe my engl is too poor but i do not really get what they are complaining about ....
that with the earyl sale they just could buy one ticket not for both shows????
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:12 am

why are they complaining ? they are having THREE shows at hong kong. malaysia has none (totally anticipating) not even a sing-sign event. they should consider themselves lucky.

however, i heard that the tickets are all sold out and many of the fans couldn't purchase any. i feel bad for them tho.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:35 am

Fans can't get enough of Show.. but wait.. it really reached the newspaper?!

Are these fans really are fans of Show or some detractors of Show? They could have at least send a letter to SFC or write a letter of consideration to the company directly.. no need for these complain reach the ears of reporters or else.. Show will be under the eyes of these news vultures..

I agree with you guys.. they should be happy Show will visit their place.. tsk tsk tsk What a Face
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by poopie.tm Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:37 pm

mariah wrote:LOL, here in Canada there is a slim chance of Show actually be coming here. They really should consider themselves very lucky.
yaa... i live in WASHINGTON. SEATTLE. THE most boring place in the states...itll problably be.. NEVER when he comes over here... nobody ever comes here. GEEEZ. ppl in hong kong should BE HAPPY THAT THEY HAVE SO MANY CHANCES TO SEE SHOW LIVE! T^T cuz here in the states, we may never get the chance to... *sniff
poopie.tm
poopie.tm
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:22 am

hahaha most boring place in the states??? i bet you've never been to lonoke before XD i bet you've never even heard of it before lol
but that's not my point... hey in fact i've never thaught about show coming to lonoke until now... kinda funny but really... i mean seriously... ARKANSAS?! so not gonna happen! if he ever sets one foot on this ground i'm gonna shoot myself (Ô.o ok i really don't know how i came up with that XD.... just ignore it) even berlin is impossible... man i wanna curse everyone and everything that prevented me from staying in china -.-

what i ORIGINALLY wanted to say was... yea it's true that his hk fans should think about their luck but you know it's hard to appreciate what you already have and always have had... or sth like that.... they're so close to taiwan... and can visit him whenever they want... but i know they really really love him and completely understand their feelings... but still they are so lucky that show is so good to his fans and in order to thank hk, has his first stop there TT_TT and 3 concerts.... MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down