Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[09/21/2008 - HSW] Show Lo Gave Up Hosting and Received Complaints

+10
missfangirl
tiffanyann5152
jozefoo
Tonya
littlecutekitty
Felicitationx3
kprincess
vickie
jhesa43
o_ost1nao_o
14 posters

Go down

[09/21/2008 - HSW] Show Lo Gave Up Hosting and Received Complaints Empty [09/21/2008 - HSW] Show Lo Gave Up Hosting and Received Complaints

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:12 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks!*
Show Lo Gave Up Hosting and Received Complaints

09/21/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Hennessy VSOP Artistry held it's first stop in GuangZhou. Show Lo, Hins Cheung, Lena Park, and English rock band from California, Until June, along with lively DJ Bexta, Tom and Havana from Macau/Hong Kong all attended the event to give music fans a spectacular show. The day before the grand event, the participating performers had first met with the media, talking about their thoughts of the performance, and what they have been up to recently.

Show Lo Insists To Be An All-Around Artist - Not Giving Up Acting, Hosting, Singing

The immensely popular Show Lo holds titles like little drumming prodigy, singer, actor, host, and many other titles, being very astounding in all areas. At the night of the event, Show Lo will be combining these skills he has, bringing a brand new performance. In speaking of which artist he'd like most to work with, Show said Justin [Timberlake], but reckons that there's not much of a chance.

Being such a great all-around entertainer, when he was asked, if he had to give up being a singer, host or actor, which would he give up doing, Show expressed that he doesn't want to give up any of them. He had given up hosting for a bit at one point, but his fans had complained that he was being too selfish and not putting them into consideration. If he really had to give something up, it would probably be going onto the big screen, but he won't give up acting in dramas.

In speaking of the movies, Show Lo will be hitting the big screens with co-star Ah-Sa [Charlene Choi] in the movie "Passionate Years," which is currently in filming. Then he talked about his experience of filming a movie, Show revealed that it's hard work. There are many scenes that require him to ride a bicycle, hoping that he will be able to role a wealthy fellow, so he'd be a little more comfortable/relaxed. Rumor has it that the movie "Jing Wu Men [Kung-Fu Hip Hop]," starring Jordan Chan and Fan Bing Bing, had originally planned for Show Lo to star in it, but it was after Show Lo had rejected it that they went and found Jordan Chan. With regards to this rumor, Show clarified that he actually never even received an invitation to be in the movie, much less reject it. He said that Jordan is a senior in dancing, so he's very suitable to be in the movie. If the movie had a sequel and they invited him to do it, Show expressed that if he had to work with a female celebrity from Mainland China, he hopes that it will still be Fan Bing Bing.

Source: Hua Shang Wang
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[09/21/2008 - HSW] Show Lo Gave Up Hosting and Received Complaints Empty Re: [09/21/2008 - HSW] Show Lo Gave Up Hosting and Received Complaints

Post by jhesa43 Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:20 pm

im so touched that SHOW is not that selfish to give up everything... because he knows that he has a lot of fans that supporting him. I hope that He will continue what he is doing and we will promise the we will support him all the way..

GO SHOW!!!
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

[09/21/2008 - HSW] Show Lo Gave Up Hosting and Received Complaints Empty Re: [09/21/2008 - HSW] Show Lo Gave Up Hosting and Received Complaints

Post by vickie Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:36 pm

REtyped! lol..

YEAH! luckily he didnt quit. i dont recall fans sayin that he was selfish. nobody would ever sed that, even if someone did,, the post will be deleted...SOO, iono where newspapers got that from o_O

Show considers our feelings..that's a #1.everybody knows that by now...but EVERYBODY ALSO WANTS TO SEE A HEALTHY SHOW! i dont care,, i MEAN i DO care..but i would rather see a healthier Show than someone who's tryin to force everything cuz he wants us to be happy=,=' its REAL hard for us...i mean seeing him everyday makes me happy, makes us happy, makes him happy..but he gotta be able to handle that! so Show, your decision will be respected:D

AND. enough of bikes..let the poor guy rest,, tho hhaha Xiao Shuang wont have any complains now! LOL.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:42 pm

yes! you are right vickie...SHow deserves a rest.

Vickie,

Is the forum is fully ok now? i cant see the wallpaper of hotshot at the top? i am trying to ge the link of youtube where i can watch the episode 8 and 9.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:49 pm

jhesa43 wrote:yes! you are right vickie...SHow deserves a rest.

Vickie,

Is the forum is fully ok now? i cant see the wallpaper of hotshot at the top? i am trying to ge the link of youtube where i can watch the episode 8 and 9.

just look under the topic Show, show & more show sub-topic hot shot..
you should be able to find it there~
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:45 pm

He can't possibly handle a movie in mainland and Yu Le Bai Fen Bai! Good for him, a rest is just what he needs. Though I am going to miss him so much when he is gone. Lets keep watching Yu Le Bai Fen Bai and make sure the ratings are still high when he gets back! Very Happy
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:52 pm

Felicitationx3 wrote:He can't possibly handle a movie in mainland and Yu Le Bai Fen Bai! Good for him, a rest is just what he needs. Though I am going to miss him so much when he is gone. Lets keep watching Yu Le Bai Fen Bai and make sure the ratings are still high when he gets back! Very Happy

correct! i agree with you....Let's keep supporting SHow...
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:37 pm

holy crap, when the site was down, i could only read the headline, "Show Lo gave up hosting..." and i almost freakin died.
sure, there is a day when he'll not host anymore, and i accept that,..and when that day comes, i'll still die from reading the headlines, but for now, i can't live without ylbfb, even if it's just the short clips of their humor on the show.

it's been more than a year since i've found out and fallen in love with him, and more than a year since i've started watching ylbfb...i wonder what my life will be without Show on the show haha.

but it's good to hear that he's not quitting just yet, i was in suspense haha
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:18 am

hahaah sorry for the SUSPENSE! xD

the server went kerplunk and everything in the past 24 hours was gone, sadly =( .. and i would've put up the article really fast, but i didn't save the article..so i had to re-translate it.. xD so for those that read it yesterday and today, it's sorta, kinda different. lmfao! Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:24 am

that's ok stina...thanks for fixing the forum again...Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:00 am

ohohoho!!!!!!!!!! I will miss him so much in hosting field!!!! come back soon show!!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by jozefoo Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:02 am

littlecutekitty wrote:holy crap, when the site was down, i could only read the headline, "Show Lo gave up hosting..." and i almost freakin died.
sure, there is a day when he'll not host anymore, and i accept that,..and when that day comes, i'll still die from reading the headlines, but for now, i can't live without ylbfb, even if it's just the short clips of their humor on the show.

it's been more than a year since i've found out and fallen in love with him, and more than a year since i've started watching ylbfb...i wonder what my life will be without Show on the show haha.

but it's good to hear that he's not quitting just yet, i was in suspense haha
I totally agree with you littlecutekitty...... Today i jus manage to watch his concert DVD... I start love him for and more....... I was so use to watch him everyday on YLBFB except on Sunday. I dunno how will i pass my day if he is not hosting YLBFB anymore...
jozefoo
jozefoo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 92

http://jozefoo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tiffanyann5152 Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:52 pm

His hosting is one of the reasons I became a huge fan, but giving it up isn't something I would consider a selfish act. I've never seen anyone more self-less and devoted to his fans than Show.

I would definetely miss seeing him on YLBFB, but he's such a hard worker, he should rest more so he doesn't get burnt out. pale
tiffanyann5152
tiffanyann5152
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 97

http://www.imeem.com/luozhixiang5152

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:15 am

hmm i wldn't say giving up hosting = being selfish...but i think he wld be losing a way to get more fans! hahaha. 'cause i only became a fan after knowing him on YLBFB..and i think by putting himself out there and showing another side of him is a great way for people to rmbr him! so i hope he won't ever quit BFB. /:
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:22 am

It's good that he doesn't give up anything. He is such a talented guy.
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:24 am

you are right! HE always consider us in all of his decision...im touched! Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by mahcutesweety Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:24 am

he shouldn't gave up hosting..that's one thing that completes him..
and in hosting he becomes who he really is..the funny but kind "Show"..

it would be sad for his fans if he gave up hosting.. No
mahcutesweety
mahcutesweety
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

http://www.friendster.com/imucholovefahrenheit

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanya_ndut Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:20 pm

as a fan i just hope with all the work, he's still able to rest and maintain his health Smile
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhuaini Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:27 pm

So is he still on 100% Entertainment still?
xiaozhuaini
xiaozhuaini
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:33 am

xiaozhuaini: he is DEFINITELY still on 100% Entertainment..
just that he will take leave from time to time since his schedule is packed..
Don't worry.. he won't desert us just like that.. ^^
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:52 am

I would not want him to be in a movie with Fan Bing Bing. I am not a great fan of her, she seems to be able to start rumor with every actor she works. ^ ^: (andshesawh0re) lol
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down