Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/02/10] Cai Zhi Ping Wants to Cast Show and ELVA in New Idol Drama

+20
iamcrazy
poopie.tm
rokziie
kriztetalovesxioazhu
miakaloveshow
Moon
vli24
dramalover03
freya1507
hitsugayali
Thuchen
nahcanit
sze92
oOshowloverOo
annakebana
aaplebbear
o_ost1nao_o
xiangxuanlin
boba2boba
rcknrllninja
24 posters

Go down

[04/02/10] Cai Zhi Ping Wants to Cast Show and ELVA in New Idol Drama Empty [04/02/10] Cai Zhi Ping Wants to Cast Show and ELVA in New Idol Drama

Post by rcknrllninja Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Luo and ELVA have caught the eyes of Cai Zhi Ping, the godmother of idol dramas. Producer Cai hopes to have these two hot pop idols star in a new idol drama with a story written by a Korean screenwriter.

Show and ELVA have been on a row lately. Just a week ago, they received the “most popular male singer” and “most popular female singer” awards at the China Music Award and Asian Influential Awards. To top it off, they also won “the most energetic male star” and “the best gleaming female star” after tallying the votes from the audience at the award show as well as from online. In addition to their “best stage performance” and “best stage design” awards, they each received a total of three awards.

If it’s not already clear, Show and ELVA’s popularity is definitely at a high. Surely fans will anticipate in seeing Show and ELVA together in a drama. Although it will be a first for the two to work with each other in a drama, they have collaborated twice before – duets “Defeated by you” and “WOW,” which have been well received.

LINK: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rcknrllninja
rcknrllninja
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

http://twitter.com/rcknrllninja

Back to top Go down

[04/02/10] Cai Zhi Ping Wants to Cast Show and ELVA in New Idol Drama Empty Re: [04/02/10] Cai Zhi Ping Wants to Cast Show and ELVA in New Idol Drama

Post by boba2boba Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:39 pm

WOW!!! how exciting, but i'm not sure about how the two would match up on screen i'm very curious. even thought they look good together, they seem to have a more brother sister relationship so i'm wondering how that's going to turn out.
boba2boba
boba2boba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

[04/02/10] Cai Zhi Ping Wants to Cast Show and ELVA in New Idol Drama Empty Re: [04/02/10] Cai Zhi Ping Wants to Cast Show and ELVA in New Idol Drama

Post by xiangxuanlin Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:43 pm

yeaay. i hope this series would push through. wee~ aside from duets i am sure they would be good in dramas. wee~ its also another stepping stone for elva;s career.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:47 pm

LoL Angie angie angie... her and her dramas. x) i don't know if it's a good or bad thing anymore. LoL

at least this doesn't make me as disappointed as the time i heard he was doing the other drama. strange. though the drama turned out okay and he was super duper amazing Smile

though i don't really see elva as the acting type..O.o BUT i think it'd be super exciting to watch the BTS. LoL. Cuz Elva is such a good audience for Show...She doesn't give him the cold shoulder or put him down, and she loves laughing with/at Show. Smile So that's something to look forward to :]

I swear Elva liked Show at one point in time. LoL.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boba2boba Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:52 pm

@stina i hope they do have a BTS cuz sometimes they don't, i'd also like to see them. i think it's super funny when Show messes with her, & its so much fun watching them goof off so much.
also agree with your small print Very Happy i think so too, i wouldn't doubt if she still did a bit, i mean who wouldn't he's just to awesome not to I love you
boba2boba
boba2boba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by aaplebbear Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:51 am

A NEW DRAMA?! OMG! I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE IT IS TRUE! XDDD
aaplebbear
aaplebbear
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:46 am

If the two of them are acting together, I will go d*mn hyper!
It's because since the song "bai gei ni", I always wanted them to be in a drama together.... Ahhh so happy Very Happy
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by oOshowloverOo Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:12 am

I hope it would be true! Hope their concert will not prevent this from happening Very Happy
oOshowloverOo
oOshowloverOo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

http://sheloveshow.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:14 am

i'm fine with anyone if Show is in it. just that i don't see elva as a person that acts. i actually anticipate this drama if it happens and i am hoping for a drama that is more serious. that would be different. plus, korean dramas tend to be kinda sad all the time right ? maybe something like that.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by nahcanit Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:04 am

yay! i totally support this drama! Very Happy
nahcanit
nahcanit
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Thuchen Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:52 pm

Though I don't see Elva as an actress much, but I think they would make a great couple considering the MV Bai gei ni, they were so cute as the kind of bickering couple. Though on other accounts, I would like to see Show in a more serious drama. Anyway, anticipating any drama with Show. Apart from that, I think it would be interesting to watch Elva acting in a drama.
Thuchen
Thuchen
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by hitsugayali Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:24 pm

I can't wait. I hope thjat they agree. I really want to see what they can come up with. Elva is also one of my favs and I had never seen her act before. Im glad that they are friends so no arguements will come up. Go show!! And also I heard that this drama is hoping to show Show in a different light rather than the usual flowery and goodlooking Show. I can't wait. Ugh I wish it was filmed already and came out already. Im impatient for anything related to Show Very Happy
hitsugayali
hitsugayali
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:54 pm

wow sounds pretty interessting
lets see ... if it happnes and in which way ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by dramalover03 Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:43 pm

that's awesome. can't wait for another drama with show!
is this the same idol drama with will pan as the other lead and the collaboration with korean writers? there was an article about it a few months ago i think.
dramalover03
dramalover03
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by vli24 Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:15 am

im sorry if im gonna spoil this for you guys.
but i dont think this is very true as elva's tweet on twitter asked "what news said that she would act in a drama with show."

so i dont think she knows about it even. its just a rumour.
vli24
vli24
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:14 am

wow, another new drama for show? looking forward to it!
Moon
Moon
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:35 pm

OMG i love both of them..i hope its really true this is the 1st ever breakthrough of Elva's career..i think there tandem will really click with the mass appeal..ieven though there stage performance was really awesome and Show was really the fashion king and elva was really good in fashion too they really have similarity in there personality.and now im so excited to see them acting im blushing Embarassed i hope its push thru....Love Elva for him,Barbie and Hu Die too... I love you
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:27 pm

interesting...but i dont see ELVA being an actress...has she been in a drama/movie already??and i wonder what's the story gonna be...i hope SHOW will get a good role that suits him, well of course he always does good in his dramas.lol

cant wait to see it...it's been awhile now since HMS finished airing and i want to see more of SHOW acting in dramas
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:02 am

either way, i would love to see show acting and on tv again! Hihi.
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:27 am

The script would have to be awesome, though. No college/high school thing. Has to be mature adults in their late 20s, with jobs. More of a serious storyline (of course, with some comedy. Korean melodrama, it should NOT be). But if there's conflicts, better it be conflicts between THEM mostly, not family, not random fate stopping thing. Just a more mature storyline.

But seriously, if they get a good script, get a good storyline, this could be awesome. I mean, right now, they look good together, but I don't see the spark. There really could be chemistry, though, since they work well together and Elva responds so well.

Back to top Go down

Post by poopie.tm Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:07 pm

WHAOOO! this seems exciting, lik stina, i cant REALLY see show and elva together... you know like....*kiss kiss...LMAO x] they seem more like really good friends, and in hot shot, when W liked show, i thought it was weird yet kinda, fun to watch!! haha, so this new drama will be INTERESTING to watch, and i look forward to it!! >.<
poopie.tm
poopie.tm
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by iamcrazy Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:02 am

coool cant wait for the drama!!!
iamcrazy
iamcrazy
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm

wow interesting... although it seems more unlikely to me... but it would be just AMAZING!!! i really like elva and their (friendship or brother sister) relationship ^^ and i love the way she laughs at everything show does loool
hmm korean... sounds good to me... i would like to see him in a more serious/dramatic ... drama ^^ although his charackter doesn't have to be completely serious....
and elva... i've never seen her in anything related to acting before Oo so don't know what to expect....
i really hope they have a drama together.... i REALLY REALLY REALLY do!!! XD
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by XiaoKeAi Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Oh wow. Show and Elva. How would that look like.
No offense, I really like Elva, but I don't really... see them matching. They are more like brother sister relationship, but ... lovers? Heh. Well, I will be excited if Show gets to play in another drama so even if it's with Elva, I will support it anyway!
XiaoKeAi
XiaoKeAi
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 226

https://www.youtube.com/user/LwwlL

Back to top Go down

[04/02/10] Cai Zhi Ping Wants to Cast Show and ELVA in New Idol Drama Empty Elva Hsiao and Show Luo and Wilber Pam New Drama ? !

Post by taiwanlover Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:32 am

New Drama??? Elva and Show and Wilber?

"Show Luo and ELVA have caught the eyes of Cai Zhi Ping, the godmother of idol dramas. Producer Cai hopes to have these two hot pop idols star in a new idol drama with a story written by a Korean screenwriter.

Show and ELVA have been on a roll lately. Just a week ago, they received the “most popular male singer” and “most popular female singer” awards at the China Music Award and Asian Influential Awards. To top it off, they also won “the most energetic male star” and “the best gleaming female star” after tallying the votes from the audience at the award show as well as from online. In addition to their “best stage performance” and “best stage design” awards, they each received a total of three awards.

If it’s not already clear, Show and ELVA’s popularity is definitely at a high. Surely fans will anticipate in seeing Show and ELVA together in a drama. Although it will be a first for the two to work with each other in a drama, they have collaborated twice before – duets “Defeated by you” and “WOW,” which have been well received."

"Following the success of Hi! My Sweetheart, producer Chai Zhi-Ping announced that she will be working with two Korean writers on her upcoming dramas. She named Will Pan, whom she cast for Miss No Good, as the leading man for one of the new dramas, while Show Luo for the other. The reason for her collaboration with the Korean writers is that she worries local writers might have a standardize view of idols like Will Pan and Show Luo. She hopes the foreign elements will offer something different to the audience. "

-cpopaccess

sooo. . . wut u guys think?

i'm like super excited! Very Happy
taiwanlover
taiwanlover
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:48 pm

hm, Wilber and Show in a drama together? Shocked I'd think that would have to be an interesting drama Smile I wonder what kind of drama this would be? And Elva as a main lead?...hm, I don't know how I feel about that ^_^

Collaborating with other writers could definitely help improve the script for the drama...

But right now it's all speculation, right?
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down