Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Chai Zhi-Ping writing new dramas: casting includes Show Luo

+17
miakaloveshow
annakebana
freya1507
jennehhhhh
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Tonya
kriztetalovesxioazhu
dramalover03
o_ost1nao_o
Nana
czeherazade
xiangxuanlin
Shumgie
endlessjoy
avondale09
rcknrllninja
mhay519
21 posters

Go down

Chai Zhi-Ping writing new dramas: casting includes Show Luo Empty Chai Zhi-Ping writing new dramas: casting includes Show Luo

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cpopaccess wrote:Source: UDN
Translated by PA @ cpopaccess.com

Will Pan to star in a new drama?

Following the success of Hi! My Sweetheart, producer Chai Zhi-Ping announced that she will be working with two Korean writers on her upcoming dramas. She named Will Pan, whom she cast for Miss No Good, as the leading man for one of the new dramas, while Show Luo for the other. The reason for her collaboration with the Korean writers is that she worries local writers might have a standardize view of idols like Will Pan and Show Luo. She hopes the foreign elements will offer something different to the audience.

In addition to Korea, Chai Zhi-Ping will also be collaborating with Shenzhen TV in mainland China. They will co-produce a 60-episode drama series titled Xiao Ju's Spring. It stars Black & White's Kingone Wang from her management company, and filming is set to begin this April. He will play the role of a rich boy, but the media pointed out Kingone Wang is most convincing when he plays a drug dealer.

-------

It IS a good idea to get a fresh view. Show pretty much has a set "image" in Taiwan...people are either gonna give him comedic rules, or the flowery prince/arrogant prince roles. It would be cool to see him have a more serious, sadder one, though. I wish he would be in a tragedy, though, a more serious one. I think Show would do well.

Though, of course, if Show is in a drama it'll be filmed in 2011 at earliest, and aired in late 2011 or 2012 at earliest (most likely), due to his world tour. This is if he agrees to the script, if Angie Chai actually finishes writing it, etc.

Last edited by POGA on Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Chai Zhi-Ping writing new dramas: casting includes Show Luo Empty Re: Chai Zhi-Ping writing new dramas: casting includes Show Luo

Post by mhay519 Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:14 pm

wow, that's another great news for the year!

excited to see him in another drama!

hope to hear a movie next time...
Very Happy
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Chai Zhi-Ping writing new dramas: casting includes Show Luo Empty Re: Chai Zhi-Ping writing new dramas: casting includes Show Luo

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:17 pm

Though, of course, if Show is in a drama it'll be filmed in 2011, probably, and aired even later. IF he agrees--Angie Chai writes a LOT of dramas, not all of them are actually filmed if the actors have no time.

Last edited by POGA on Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by rcknrllninja Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:19 pm

Wow!

Thanks so much for posting POGA. This has me so excited. I'm a fan of Will Pan as well and I love it when Will guest stars on 100% Entertainment bcuz the three guys together are hilarious.

I am, though, more excited about Show. I feel he has so much more potential than he is given and I can't wait to see him do something new. Now I have something to look forward to once HMS is over.

Very Happy

EDIT: I think my little bubble of happiness just popped. BUT here's to wishful thinking!
rcknrllninja
rcknrllninja
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

http://twitter.com/rcknrllninja

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:16 am

Omg I wanna see him play something different so bad... and it's not that I have a problem with the roles he's already been given, cuz I don't. I loved his characters so far, especially Da Ying, definitely. BUT, whenever I'm watching movies or whatever, I always think, "Show could totally do that..." he could really do anything, and I really believe that based on his skills and not my being biased, lol. I'd like to see him play a really serious, sad part, or more of an evil part.

Spoiler:
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by rcknrllninja Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:25 am

^^

In response to your spoiler. I can SO see Show in a role like that. I'd love to see him as this kind of powerful, deviant guy buahaha. Do you think he'd play a good bad guy? I think he'd play a good bad guy.
rcknrllninja
rcknrllninja
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

http://twitter.com/rcknrllninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:27 am

^I think Show would be a pro bad guy. So I really want to see him be one. Really, really. Or you know, someone dying. Or someone in love with someone dying (...okay, not so much because that turns into a Korean melodrama, which I really don't like). But yeah, I love Show in comedy because he does it so well. But want him to do something on the other side.

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:47 am

POGA
Thanks for the news!
You should post this on AF News!!!
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:49 am

^I would, but since it's cpop I'm gonna wait a day before I do, just in case they wanna do it themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:08 am

^^Yay! glad people agree =) Bad guy = gooood role. He could totally play a badass villain.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by Shumgie Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:16 am

WOW koolness >.< I want to see show acting different riles >.< this is so exciting =P
Shumgie
Shumgie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 296

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:28 am

wow thanks for the good news. its nice to hear that they want to see something new from this idols. i am sure show would also like something new so as to help his acting skills grow more. Very Happy
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:42 am

Poga.. thanks for sharing this good news..

We have another new series to look up to.. hopefully it will come out soon.. if not soon.. sooner cheers

Thanks a lot to Chai Zhi-Ping for including our beloved Show Lo on his/her series bom
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:44 pm

so many good news in this year....

i think SHOW and Wilber will be a good colaboration.

just think of their both funny sides...maybe the BTS for this dramas will be so many n really crazy...
haahahahaha...
two funny people is gathered...hahahahaha
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:34 pm

No offense to Angie. But her dramas aren't all that great... anymore... or something...

Show really could pull off just about any role. He has no boundaries or any 'off-limit' areas. He's a lot more versatile than MOST idols out there, and other than being versatile, he actually ACTS a LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT better than most of them as well, and that's not even biased, if I completely leave my "Show Fan" status, I'd still wholeheartedly agree. x)

Anyway...I hope Angie makes it a good one and casts and a good female lead. Smile Preferably someone he hasn't worked with but is still worth being co-stars with, and someone who isn't overplayed, but still popular enough.. LoL is that too much to ask for? x)

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dramalover03 Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:27 pm

omg thanks for sharing the news Very Happy can't believe there's another drama w/ show coming out and hms is still on! our wishes have come true!
i love show and will. they're a great pair and good friends Smile it's going to be hilarious.
that's so cool. i like korean dramas. it'll be interesting to see how the plot will go.
dramalover03
dramalover03
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:41 pm

yes another drama we can hopefully look forward to again.i just hope SHOW will be given a role he really deserves...

thanks POGA for posting this =)
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:45 pm

great news!!!!!!!!!! *.*
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao_Zhu_Forever Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:02 am

Thnx for the news...
So happy to hear that Show is gonna be in another drama...XDD
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by jennehhhhh Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:21 am

Thanks for the post.
Show will do great no matter what role he have. Excited that he will be doing a new drama. (:
jennehhhhh
jennehhhhh
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:39 am

sounds good .... we all know korea is really famous for their drama industrie so i think its good to colaborate with them
and like you all said ... they are not fixed with show's roles ... so we can hope for new kind of roles ....
like stina pls a new female lead ^^ ;-)

thanks for sharing ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:16 am

Wow, Korea + Taiwan, that will be a bomb!
True, like Stina said, I would really love to see Show acts in a more serious role. He always gets a comical role.

Go SHOW! We know you can do it.
Just please, do not overwork(:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:02 pm

Show must be busy this year..i can't really wait for his upcoming drama..i hope it barbie zhu..or doing some movie with her.. Very Happy
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by boba2boba Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:34 pm

this is great! this is what i've been waiting to hear, show in
a new upcoming drama, can't wait, i know its gonna be great.
hope they also get him to do a big film as well.
boba2boba
boba2boba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by coloursXY Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:23 pm

yesyes!! show is a wonderful actor.
anticipating Smile
oh, if i remembered correctly, he paired with charlene choi in an movie titled 歲月情 right? is it out alr?
coloursXY
coloursXY
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 57

http://x-xinyun.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Smellen Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:24 am

Nice, I can't wait for the next drama he stars in!! n_n

Smellen

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:14 am

coloursXY wrote:yesyes!! show is a wonderful actor.
anticipating Smile
oh, if i remembered correctly, he paired with charlene choi in an movie titled 歲月情 right? is it out alr?

The movie's been postponed, most likely cancelled since Show said he was sorry that he wouldn't be able to film one, and Charlene has forgotten about it entirely. Scheduling issues. They never filmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by aaplebbear Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:44 am

Is this true? *Squeals*
I hope it is true because he is really A GREAT ACTOR!~
aaplebbear
aaplebbear
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down