Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/24/2010 - China Times] Show Lo Music Drilling : Breaks 3 Violins

+11
vli24
cookie2010
annakebana
Chie...
kisspsyche_08
IHS
rokziie
michelle87
kriztetalovesxioazhu
boba2boba
o_ost1nao_o
15 posters

Go down

[04/24/2010 - China Times] Show Lo Music Drilling : Breaks 3 Violins Empty [04/24/2010 - China Times] Show Lo Music Drilling : Breaks 3 Violins

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Show Lo Music Drilling : Breaks 3 Violins.

04/24/2010

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo's Manhattan 2010 Show Lo 3D World Live Tour concert was announced yesterday to be completely sold out for its April, May concerts in Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, totalling $150 million. Besides having 5 different pop queens "saluting the pig" for his Hong Kong and Taiwan concerts, he will also be putting on a talent show, recently he had been practicing the violin, in a month and a half, he broke 3 violins.

Evaluated "Not Bad" : Closes Self Off to Practice Painstakingly

To bring something new into his concert, his schedule of homework/practice was completely filled everyday, practicing according to schedule, "I've done the piano already, this time I'd adding in the drums. My manager asked if I wanted to learn to play the violin. I thought it was a good challenge, and I also wanted to try."

He had to start completely from square one, lots of pressure, so he had to practice even harder. Besides having an instructor teach him 3 days week, 2 hours per session, whenever he had the time he'd go to the office to practice the violin. When he went out of the country, he brought the violin with him. In private, he even forced his friends to go to his house and be an audience, but when they evaluated him as "Not bad," he didn't say a work, and continued to practice hard, making every effort to give his most perfect performance solo of "Hao Peng You (Good Friend)."

Stefanie Sun and Cheng Lin : Hong Kong Guests

He spent a total of $560,500 for class tuition, just for re-choreographing his concert songs alone was $350,000, violin lessons $50,000, magic lessons $50,000, drum lessons $30,000, ribbon dance lessons $60,000, and 10 session of $25,000 one-on-one personal training.

The concert kicks off on April 30 in Hong Kong, with Stefanie Sun and Yang Cheng Lin as guests.
Because scalped tickets have been priced up to $8000 HKD (~$35,000 NTD), organizers are considering adding more concerts.

Source : China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ LOVE 4 SHOW :: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[04/24/2010 - China Times] Show Lo Music Drilling : Breaks 3 Violins Empty Re: [04/24/2010 - China Times] Show Lo Music Drilling : Breaks 3 Violins

Post by boba2boba Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:22 pm

it always amazes me how he's willing to challenge himself with new things, like learning to play the violin. even when he hears things like, 'not bad' he goes & tries harder. i hope he shows us his new violin talent on bfb when he gets back, cuz i know i probably won't hear it since i can't go to the concert Sad
thanks for translating stina btw love your new siggy Very Happy
boba2boba
boba2boba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

[04/24/2010 - China Times] Show Lo Music Drilling : Breaks 3 Violins Empty Re: [04/24/2010 - China Times] Show Lo Music Drilling : Breaks 3 Violins

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:52 am

omg SHOW playing the violin?!!!i wanna see it! he sure knows how to make his fans anticipate more for his concert. && he's even doing the drums and magic!!!dang this dude is really talented and never fail to amaze me with his surprises...

and im glad they are spending a lot of money for his concert! now im liking this cause they're giving him what he deserves =)
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle87 Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:20 am

Jia You Show... don't overwork yourself !? so many lesson... study
michelle87
michelle87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:38 am

violin FTW! another side of show.
omg. just thinking about him playing hao peng you makes me wanna scream.
he really does learn new things for us fans! ^^
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by IHS Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:37 am

Wow... doesn't he have any limits? LOL. It's like, every time they/he get(s) a new idea, he's completely determined to do it.
Even playing the violin. omg.
Haha he's so hardworking and ... amazing Very Happy
IHS
IHS
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 178

https://www.youtube.com/IHSblitz

Back to top Go down

Post by kisspsyche_08 Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:31 am

so many treat for his fans who's going to the concerrt...so lucky peeps...
Show is really hardworking though I hope he doesn't overwork himself...

jia you!!! take care...
kisspsyche_08
kisspsyche_08
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:27 am

wow..!!! he really likes to try about new things,,.. that's why i like him... playing a violin will be a good thing.. ahaha!! Go Go Go!!!!
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Um, wow! Violin ~
I love guys who plays the violin, they look so cool ~
He's making me loving him more and more (:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie2010 Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:46 pm

but how did he manage to break three violins confused
cookie2010
cookie2010

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by vli24 Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:14 pm

i like how he tries out new things everytime. The violin is hard to learn, one note is considered as one pull from the bow through the strings. GOOD LUCK SHOW & KEEP IT GOING ! Very Happy
vli24
vli24
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by oOshowloverOo Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:22 pm

Omg! I started to imagine his expression when he broke the violin and looks so cute! Anyone knows who is his guest for Singapore's concert?
oOshowloverOo
oOshowloverOo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

http://sheloveshow.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Im too ecxited to see him playing violent another challenge for him...then dancing...his talent added again...rainie yang was his guest again..good thing stefanie sun was there...i think she was really good too.oh so lucky fans to see him perform... Razz
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:37 pm

i always loved violin-playing guys Very Happy it just looks so fascinating and charismatic when they're performing!!
and i know show always wants to do the best he can... he's just so passionate about everything >_<
.....dang~ really wanna see it XD
and yea... i was also wondering how he managed to break 3 violins Suspect
they're expensive... :s
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by aaplebbear Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:02 am

VOLIN PLAYING?!
OMG! HE WOULD LOOK SO SHAUII <3
aaplebbear
aaplebbear
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down