Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[05/04/2010 - SP] Promises to Return to Hong Kong for a Concerts ; Show Lo Kisses Stage Goodbye

+8
aptvsy
Phelize
xandrian08
sze92
Love Show Luo
truth_angel
miakaloveshow
o_ost1nao_o
12 posters

Go down

[05/04/2010 - SP] Promises to Return to Hong Kong for a Concerts ; Show Lo Kisses Stage Goodbye Empty [05/04/2010 - SP] Promises to Return to Hong Kong for a Concerts ; Show Lo Kisses Stage Goodbye

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon May 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Promises to Return to Hong Kong for a Concerts ; Show Lo Kisses Stage Goodbye

05/04/2010

Taiwan's Dance King Show Lo held 3 consecutive nights of concerts at the Coliseum for his "Show Lo Wu Fa Wu Tian 3D Show World Live Tour." The curtains were draw a couple nights ago, and the venue was jam packed. Show saw how excitedly the fans had responded, he was so touched that he was near tears twice. Then during a unison sing with the audience, he promised his fans that he'd be back with Part 2, and the fans went wild.

Show was on stage, very deep in expression, sharing with his fans, "Ever since the trough of my career, I always had you guys supporting me, encouraging me. I truly cherish you all and love you all, and I'll never leave the stage, until the day I leave this world." After these words, tears welled up in Show's eyes, even the fans in the audience couldn't help but start crying. Then Show got down and kissed the stage floor, showing his reluctance to part with the stage. Show, who has always been filial, didn't forget to thank his parents saying, "I'm really thankful for my mom who was here to support me from the first concert through the third, and for telling me everyday, 'Keep it up! You're really good, you're an international superstar!'"

Show did a tribute to dancing/singing female sensations, and a part of that was where he danced to his good friend Jolin Tsai's "Wu Niang." When he was dancing, he made a gesture of propping up his chest, "Jolin's got a D-cup, I also have 3-D, I can't understand why people keep focusing below the waist?" Afterward, Show was asked whether he was afraid Jolin would get mad about the gesture he made. Show laughed and said, "Jolin hasn't seen it yet, but the newspapers in Hong Kong always use her body as a subject, I was just playing around.

Takes Jacket Off to Coax Fans

The final concert ended at 11:15 PM, Show came out for 2 encores. The two nights before, fans just didn't want to leave, after the second encore, he told his fans that after this last song, everyone has to obediently leave, the fans in the audience all screamed in disagreement. Then Show said, "Do you guys want me to come back for more concerts?.... So I have to abide by the venue's rules." The fans then all screamed for his to take off his jacket, Show actually made a comprise of exchange with fans. After he took off his jacket, his fans were still reluctant to leave. Finally he Show sang one final song, he said, "Hurry and go home, you guys!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[caption : Show Lo kisses the stage , Reluctance to leave the Coliseum Stage]

[caption : Show Lo sings together in unison with audience]

[caption : Show Lo takes picture with fans, causing a roar in the audience]

[caption : Gestures to Tease Fans]

Source : SingPao
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ LOVE 4 SHOW : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[05/04/2010 - SP] Promises to Return to Hong Kong for a Concerts ; Show Lo Kisses Stage Goodbye Empty Re: [05/04/2010 - SP] Promises to Return to Hong Kong for a Concerts ; Show Lo Kisses Stage Goodbye

Post by miakaloveshow Mon May 03, 2010 9:42 pm

that's our Show keep on to make us happy.ohh im so happy with Show the venue was really jam pack in 3 night he was really amazing and he so popular now...im gonna cry Sad his dream was really come true..jiao u love u Show..i hope the stages was really clean when he kiss it..so lucky i hope i will be the the stages so he can kiss me too.. Very Happy
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

[05/04/2010 - SP] Promises to Return to Hong Kong for a Concerts ; Show Lo Kisses Stage Goodbye Empty Re: [05/04/2010 - SP] Promises to Return to Hong Kong for a Concerts ; Show Lo Kisses Stage Goodbye

Post by truth_angel Mon May 03, 2010 11:46 pm

Us fans are usually so obedient but we dont want to part from him!!!

I wish i could've gone to the concert. So jealous of everyone who got to go!!

truth_angel
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Show Luo Tue May 04, 2010 5:00 am

one day i'll make it to his concert! no matter wat! for now.. STUDY! hahah!!! tats y every1 loves him.. he is juz tooo nice.. esp to his fans..
miakaloveshow, u wanna b d stage? u b d other part.. i b d part wer he kiss.. hehe! Show! u r too amazing! i'm falling head over heels in love wif u again! my frenz al cant stand it wen i talk bout show all day long.. hahah!!! i wont stop! hahah!! so happy for him.. his hk concerts ended super successfully.. he deserves it..
Love Show Luo
Love Show Luo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Tue May 04, 2010 5:11 am

i absolutely love the "blue sea". fans are really united when it comes to supporting Show which makes it more touching.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by xandrian08 Tue May 04, 2010 6:19 am

its really touching Smile congratulations show ! we really love you Smile
xandrian08
xandrian08
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Phelize Tue May 04, 2010 4:34 pm

WOW is it really true that there will be a part 2 in HK??
Can't wait for that! I hope I can be there!! It should be in 2011, right??
lol!
Looove him - the king! king
Phelize
Phelize
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by aptvsy Wed May 05, 2010 2:27 pm

I was REALLY REALLY involved on his concert he made some SERIOUS performances n the stage n also the crown were all his.....I was seriously proud n also VV happy 4 him.....he really work hard on it....oh well he wasnt the only 1 who teared up I teared up twice during his performance!!! Luv u Show......+++++ OIL!!!!

aptvsy

Number of posts : 2

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676327173

Back to top Go down

Post by vli24 Wed May 05, 2010 3:12 pm

this is really touching. him kissing the stage !! and him taking pictures with the fans.. show keep it up ! Very Happy
vli24
vli24
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sat May 08, 2010 5:27 pm

so so happy that these 3 concert where such a great gerat sucess for him, and with every single pic we see, every single clip, newspaper report
he give me the feeling he really really loves what he is doing
he is enjoying the concert he is enjoying to be with his fans
^^
happy for him happy for us fans
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Sat May 08, 2010 11:40 pm

wow super cool wu niang dance!
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Sun May 09, 2010 9:25 am

I'll never leave the stage, until the day I leave this world.

Then.. I will support you until I leave this world.

Oh Stina..

why does he has to be so touchy.. he could struck you to his simplest sincere words..

Luo Chih Hsiang.. stay healthy.. take care of yourself.. and rest as much as time you can afford Wink
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down