Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[05/16/2010 - Review] Top Music Producer's Review of Show Lo's Concert (+Show's Reply)

+17
vli24
HinataNoGo
sZHANG_x
myla12
freya1507
Love Show Luo
kriztetalovesxioazhu
miakaloveshow
aaplebbear
Chie...
kisspsyche_08
heyitsmonica
boba2boba
mhay519
MysticalBluebird
19teenstars
o_ost1nao_o
21 posters

Go down

[05/16/2010 - Review] Top Music Producer's Review of Show Lo's Concert (+Show's Reply) Empty [05/16/2010 - Review] Top Music Producer's Review of Show Lo's Concert (+Show's Reply)

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun May 16, 2010 1:52 pm

This is from Mr. Chen Zi Hong's Blog, translated.
Of Mr. Chen Zi Hong's review after watching Show Lo's Wu Fa Wu Tian Taipei Concert.

For those that don't know who he is.. he is one of the better known music producers in the Taiwan music industry, and one of his biggest sensations that he works with is Ms. Chiang Huei, by far the most popular Taiwanese singer (i mean like she sings in Taiwanese). He's also worked with Show a few times. He's a VERY GOOD music producer, and is very respected in the music industry. Here's his review after seeing Show's concert....

May 16, 2010

My Music Box - Lo Chih Hsiang (Show Lo)

I went to watch Lo Chih Hsiang's concert today, I was really happy, and it also gave me lots of thoughts.

The first time I produced his record, he was in his teens,
in a duo with Ou Han Sheng called "Romeo,"
At the time, Xiao Zhu was already very handsome, but he had no confidence in his singing voice,
He was very obedient/respectful, and worked very hard, but I felt like he was always suppressing something.

A few years later, I see him again, he was hosting 100% Entertainment
He became very outgoing, and comedic,
But he also got even more handsome and even cuter.

Then, there was one time his album had needed a love ballad,
so they had me help produce it, that time we made a song,
it was called "Hui Se Kong Jian (Grey Space)," it was really good, we all really liked it.

An occasionally we'd see each other at TV stations or recording studios,
Even though we don't have too much to talk about, but watching him grow and work hard,
I thought to myself, he will be successful.

Later on, I was positioned to produce the theme song for the drama "Corner With Love,"
This was my third time helping him produce music.
"Love, Corner" is said to be a pretty popular song.

Now Xiao Zhu is even more popular, and even more humble,
Even though he likes to talk humorously, but his comedic style is at an even higher level,
And the quality is even better.

When I saw him today, I was astounded by his improvement,
Watching him enter the stage, I suddenly realized,
The boy who formerly lacked any self-esteem
has already worked hard and morphed, turning himself into a superstar that stood before me.

On stage, he saw me, we greeted each other with a glance,
It's been a long time since I've seen such a happy performance,
A performance nearing 3 hours, I was completely enthralled amidst it, enjoying it.
In my mind, the images of a shy boy's eyes kept emerging,
But with my eyes, I was looking at a superstar that was full of confidence.

Xiao Zhu, Your efforts and hard work, I see it, Everyone sees it.
Jia You, Your future will be even brighter. I can see it.

Show's Reply to Mr. Chen Zi Hong's Blog Post

Teacher~thank you! Seeing you come to my concert~I was super nervous! Thank you, teacher! I will "Jia You (keep it up)!" Next time you have to produce for me! Hahahaha

Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ LOVE 4 SHOW :: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Sun May 16, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[05/16/2010 - Review] Top Music Producer's Review of Show Lo's Concert (+Show's Reply) Empty Re: [05/16/2010 - Review] Top Music Producer's Review of Show Lo's Concert (+Show's Reply)

Post by 19teenstars Sun May 16, 2010 2:13 pm

awww <33
ah
"The boy who formerly lacked any self-esteem has already worked hard and morphed, turning himself into a superstar that stood before me."

that's really awesome. so glad his concerts went well.

19teenstars
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

[05/16/2010 - Review] Top Music Producer's Review of Show Lo's Concert (+Show's Reply) Empty Re: [05/16/2010 - Review] Top Music Producer's Review of Show Lo's Concert (+Show's Reply)

Post by MysticalBluebird Sun May 16, 2010 2:35 pm

definitely, show will be on his stage for a long time, only getting bigger and better <3 jia you!
MysticalBluebird
MysticalBluebird
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 Sun May 16, 2010 4:11 pm

awww...thanks so much stina for translating!

it feels great & so touching to have such review for Show from a very well respected & credible person.

Smile
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boba2boba Sun May 16, 2010 6:16 pm

awww~ he's finally getting recognized for all his hard work, i'm really happy for him. i hope he's read this article already.
thanks stina
boba2boba
boba2boba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by heyitsmonica Sun May 16, 2010 7:45 pm

I'm so proud of him!! <3
heyitsmonica
heyitsmonica
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 80

http://www.twitter.com/heyitsmonica

Back to top Go down

Post by kisspsyche_08 Sun May 16, 2010 8:33 pm

I'm so proud of Show...Congratulations!!!!
Keep on doing great things and I hope that you could be more successful!!
Stay grounded!!!

thanks so much stina for translating!
kisspsyche_08
kisspsyche_08
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Sun May 16, 2010 8:56 pm

wow...!! I'm so proud of Show.. just being humble and never forgets to thank the person who also help him to achieve what he is right now...!!
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aaplebbear Sun May 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Aw, I'm so proud of him! Jiayou Show! I promise to never stop supporting you!
Hahas, his reply was soo cute!
aaplebbear
aaplebbear
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon May 17, 2010 12:26 am

that was so touching..Show was still the person he meet before his personality never changes even he is so popular ..he still so kind and down to earth person...jiao u... Very Happy
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Mon May 17, 2010 1:15 am

awww those were such good words..im glad his praising SHOW and acknowledging his success since he saw how SHOW started as the "The boy who formerly lacked any self-esteem" until SHOW became the "superstar that was full of confidence"... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] im so proud of SHOW LO!more success to come SHOW!
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Show Luo Mon May 17, 2010 5:50 am

owh... great words frm his teacher.. show is climbing higher n higher.. every1 reli sees it.. so nice!!! show has got better n better throughout d years.. u deserve it show.. al ur hardwork n pains n everythin.. al paid off now.. so happy for u.. yeah!!! show wil b on stage for many years to come..
Love Show Luo
Love Show Luo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Mon May 17, 2010 10:44 am

not sure but i hope ... that xiao zhu has a bit an idea how proud he also made his fans with his success .... and how happy we are when other ppl see this too ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by myla12 Mon May 17, 2010 2:33 pm

tnx for the translation.... show we are so proud of you... keep up the good work
myla12
myla12
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

https://love4show.forumotion.com/forum.htmhttps://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x Mon May 17, 2010 3:04 pm

arwh it's really nice to have heard it from someone who's been watching him grow from the beginning Smile
jia you show! we're all behind you <3
sZHANG_x
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Wed May 19, 2010 12:01 am

Thx!

"In my mind, the images of a shy boy's eyes kept emerging,
But with my eyes, I was looking at a superstar that was full of confidence."

wow that is just too cool Very Happy i really like the whole review but this is my favorite part ^^

show must've been happy reading this ^^ i know it means a lot to him what people think... and in this case it's his teacher! he must be so proud :] yea we're too.... and i'm proud being his fan ^__^
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by vli24 Thu May 20, 2010 4:01 am

aw that is totally a blog that reflects show's life.. very precise. keep it going show, you know we will be there for you Razz
vli24
vli24
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by angeliesa Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:58 am

Sweet and touching~ And so nice of Xiao Zhu to make an effort to reply and appreciate the blog post^^

"The boy who formerly lacked any self-esteem
has already worked hard and morphed, turning himself into a superstar that stood before me."
- love this part~
angeliesa
angeliesa
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 82

http://angeliesa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:36 am

awesome... he really grew up...
yeah i see him in the TV San Jian Ke.. he is a good comedian.. but really different with now...
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:43 pm

ahh ! this is very touching !
thanks for sharing~ Smile

this paragraph
' When I saw him today, I was astounded by his improvement,
Watching him enter the stage, I suddenly realized,
The boy who formerly lacked any self-esteem
has already worked hard and morphed, turning himself into a superstar that stood before me. '
is the best part!!! tongue
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://myadolescence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfish Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Thanks for sharing! It was really touching.. Jia you, Xiao Zhu!! Smile
punkfish
punkfish
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down