Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[05-19-2010 Xinmsn] Show Luo-Jay Chou feud over?

+17
joyceyjuice
aaplebbear
IHS
Nana
czeherazade
bendansia
Anna8888
vli24
Lucas121
boba2boba
miakaloveshow
dragon35fire90
MysticalBluebird
woainishow
xiangxuanlin
kriztetalovesxioazhu
o_ost1nao_o
21 posters

Go down

[05-19-2010 Xinmsn] Show Luo-Jay Chou feud over? Empty [05-19-2010 Xinmsn] Show Luo-Jay Chou feud over?

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 5:57 pm

Show Luo-Jay Chou feud over?
translated by: =sx.k= @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jay Chou sent Show Luo a bouquet as concert gift, with the latter saying "We're all grown up"

Once best buds before becoming the superstars they are today, Show Luo and Jay Chou suddenly turned cold with each other five years ago.

Many believe the turning point was Jay's rumoured split with singer Jolin Tsai, who is Show's good friend.

But it seems the iceberg separating the two kings of Mandopop is melting.

Show said at the post-party for his concluded 3D World Live Tour, "Previously we had already played bowling to 'reconcile'. We're all grown up now. Given the size of the industry we'll definitely run into each other. I'm also happy he's holding a concert soon."

A reporter had noticed a congratulatory bouquet from Jay at the event.

But this reconciliation seems to be an indication of Show's deteriorating relationship with Jolin. The 3D World Live Tour's Taiwan shows had featured pop queens like A-Mei, Sammi Cheng, Stefanie Sun and Rainie Yang, but resident guest Jolin was conspicuously missing.

Show explained awkwardly, "Jolin did drop by when I was rehearsing."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

[05-19-2010 Xinmsn] Show Luo-Jay Chou feud over? Empty Re: [05-19-2010 Xinmsn] Show Luo-Jay Chou feud over?

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed May 19, 2010 6:33 pm

LoL. my logic was right. the media seriously just won't let these three be friends. rofl. notice how they never mentioned jolin sending a bouquet of flowers with her hilarious card message? LoL Smile and come on, jolin and him are basically from the same company, even if they 'didn't get along' she'd still be guest if she could.. cuz Show and Rainie didn't get along, but the company still made her guest at his concert? LoL

i can feel the media shaking in their boots. they're afraid that the three powers are gonna come together . . . and they'll no longer have anything to write about, anything BAD to write about for these three. ahahaha...

Show and Jay.. yayy Smile and WHAT FEUD. you mean a disagreement that they can easily get over because it wasn't that big a deal? LoL media these days. aahahahaa. x)

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[05-19-2010 Xinmsn] Show Luo-Jay Chou feud over? Empty Re: [05-19-2010 Xinmsn] Show Luo-Jay Chou feud over?

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Wed May 19, 2010 6:45 pm

aww Stina i was just reading your comment abt this SHOW-JAY-JOLIN issue in the other thread...pfft those media really are annoying...they should stop writing nonsense... can't they be happy for SHOW and JAY?.. the dudes are in good terms now. leave them alone!

Last edited by kriztetalovesxioazhu on Wed May 19, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Wed May 19, 2010 6:46 pm

well i am soo happy that jay and show are now ok. (i do not care much about jolin and show. haha. i want jay and show!) haha. and besides, jolin and jay did have a misunderstanding but its not about their love relationship, its about breaking records and stuff. haha. Smile

i agree with you stina, its just about the ability of the media in stirring up news. haha
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Wed May 19, 2010 6:55 pm

First the media wrote about how Show is doing his good friend Jolin's Wu Niang dance in his concert, now they're saying their friendship's "detiorating" because she wasn't a guest? That's so wishy-washy.

But I totally agree with you there stina, they're all afraid of celebrities who are on good terms with each other...cause then what else could they write about? How to feed the hungry? Current countries that need aid? Whether globalization is a benefit or a handicap? No, that would almost be considered...journalism! ^_^

Good thing I don't believe everything I read...just because it's information doesn't make it true Smile

---so that I'm not spamming-- I never did think that Show and Jay were on bad terms in the first place...if you're busy, you're busy. And isn't Jay kind of a private person? So they probably call each other when they can...and since when does not appearing on someone's show mean that you aren't friends anymore? Never! They say the same thing with Show and Jerry, yet I've also seen them be friendly with one another...
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticalBluebird Wed May 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Completely agreeing with everyone here. You really can't trust the media these days...DX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

vote for show! [罗志祥]
hit to blue box under his picture [投我一票]
i think you can vote multiple times...
MysticalBluebird
MysticalBluebird
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Wed May 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Dudes.
I personally LOVE both Show AND Jay and I think this little "reconciliation" thing is awesome and all, but whoa the media completely pounced on it! And all that happened was the sending of flowers!
But yeah, I guess these reporters just won't let Jolin, Show, and Jay be friends. Sigh. =\
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Wed May 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Good thing they best bud again..im so happy for them..show was very kind person Smile
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by boba2boba Thu May 20, 2010 2:11 am

glad things have been cleared out & they're back on track with their friendship, & the crazy media always butting in where its none of their business to, always has to ruin things. they make me so mad when they
start up rumors like that.
boba2boba
boba2boba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas121 Thu May 20, 2010 2:17 am

its just another media headlines....
feels happy for both show and jay to be buddies yet again...
Lucas121
Lucas121
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by vli24 Thu May 20, 2010 2:44 am

yes show and jay were best buds before, i remember seeing a video with them going somewhere. now i was kinda shock when i saw jay chou on yu le ba fan ba with show around. but then i saw the pot of flower that jay send to show's concert and was happy now they reconcile Very Happy
vli24
vli24
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna8888 Thu May 20, 2010 5:21 am

the media should learn how to butt out of people's business at times... makes me angry at the things they write...

Anna8888
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by bendansia Thu May 20, 2010 6:18 am

MysticalBluebird wrote:Completely agreeing with everyone here. You really can't trust the media these days...DX

vote for show! [罗志祥]

i not sure if i voted. but i dont think so, the no. of vote he gets doesnt increase. And when i click that blue box, a pop up with 投票成功 appear. What does it mean?
bendansia
bendansia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Thu May 20, 2010 6:20 am

Stina.. same here.. when that bouquet of Jay Chou came out in the open.. news will come out from it..

They're both mature people who will deal with their own personal problems.. I hope and pray that sooner if not later all things will patch up.

I like these two talented guys.. I've known Jay Chou before Show but it was Show who squirms into the deepest abode of my being Wink

I think this is the right time for them to talk.. or maybe they're already in talking terms but they're both avoiding the media so that their friendship will bloom behind the media's knowledge.

Jia you for friendship cheers

Last edited by czeherazade on Thu May 20, 2010 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Thu May 20, 2010 9:46 am

wooo... it's good...
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IHS Thu May 20, 2010 9:57 am

hahaha woainishow, love your irony Very Happy

GOSH, can't the media just leave them alone?! O.O
Not being in contact doesn't mean they are sworn enemies.

But it was nice to see Jay on BFB live Very Happy He and Show both had rusty voices, poor guys.
IHS
IHS
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 178

https://www.youtube.com/IHSblitz

Back to top Go down

Post by aaplebbear Thu May 20, 2010 10:24 am

Why can't the media stop bothering so much? Gosh, I'm glad they made up~ Hahas ^^
aaplebbear
aaplebbear
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticalBluebird Thu May 20, 2010 1:50 pm

bendansia wrote:i not sure if i voted. but i dont think so, the no. of vote he gets doesnt increase. And when i click that blue box, a pop up with 投票成功 appear. What does it mean?

dont worry, "投票成功" means your vote's been counted. weird that the number didn't change though...it did everytime i did it... @.@
MysticalBluebird
MysticalBluebird
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by joyceyjuice Thu May 20, 2010 4:03 pm

yea that episode was so sweet! it was really heartwarming to see them hug each other. and it was definitely genuine! i miss seeing them goofing around with each other and all. lets hope that their friendship would get stronger and stronger!

i kinda doubt they fell out with each other over jolin, but i suppose the part about jay's company saying that show luo bought the charts.. i suppose there's no way denying it.

i think it's pretty ironic that we depend on the media so much for news, yet we also hate them for giving false information and all. but no matter what, i really hope that there would be a day without paparazzi. wouldnt that be great for the celebs we love?

joyceyjuice
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticalBluebird Thu May 20, 2010 6:56 pm

i don't really mind the media b/c that's how we see the celebs everyday...but they need to stop jumping to conclusions. stop making up stories. especially stories that's bad for reputation. why can't they write more about the GOOD that the celebs have done. i'm not even just talking about show (though that's a big part of it) they seem to see any imperfection as a hot topic, but when they actually do something that would set them as a good idol, the topic seems to be mentioned only once. LUCKILY, twice.

i think the media has the wrong idea. readers don't necessarily need to see a bunch of gossip this, gossip that. sure it's a good gossip topic for those who aren't their fans, but ppl can talk about other stuff too. even though the news is about the artist, it's not even directed at their fans. most of the time, it's just criticism, accusations, and assumptions.

especially all this relationship crap...

the big question is: do we CARE?!
MysticalBluebird
MysticalBluebird
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shumgie Thu May 20, 2010 10:34 pm

i like seeing show and jay chou together ... end of my comment >.<

and it's a good thing that they can all be friends ... it's better to have one more friend than to have another enemy >.< ... now really this is the end of my comment >.<

the three of them should do something together and make the reporters speechless ... im serious this time ... it's the end of my comment

i smiled when i saw that jay chou was going to be on bfb ... and i had a bigger smile when he showed up ... PERIOD!

=D
Shumgie
Shumgie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 296

Back to top Go down

Post by truth_angel Thu May 20, 2010 11:16 pm

o_ost1nao_o wrote:LoL. my logic was right. the media seriously just won't let these three be friends. rofl. notice how they never mentioned jolin sending a bouquet of flowers with her hilarious card message? LoL Smile and come on, jolin and him are basically from the same company, even if they 'didn't get along' she'd still be guest if she could.. cuz Show and Rainie didn't get along, but the company still made her guest at his concert? LoL
Show and Rainie didn't get along?? When?? Why??

truth_angel
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by truth_angel Thu May 20, 2010 11:28 pm

MysticalBluebird wrote:
the big question is: do we CARE?!

So right!! If it's someone like Show who I love, no matter what bad stuff they say about him, I tend to ignore. It's like, read the headline, it's bad, dont read it. lol. or read it and get annoyed and immediately think of a gazillion excuses/points to debate Very Happy

I'm way more drawn in when they mention good things about Show. Like how well his concert was, how he had so many guests and it was such a success and he's such a success etc etc. If there were 2 magazines, one with bad news/gossip of Show and one with good things about him, I'd choose the latter without a thought!!

Not just Show, even with other artists, I'd prefer to read the good stuff, though I know I wouldn't care even 10% as much as I would if it was about Show. Embarassed

truth_angel
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by truth_angel Thu May 20, 2010 11:41 pm

MysticalBluebird wrote:

vote for show! [罗志祥]

Yeah guys, vote!! Show's currently in 12th place!! That's way too far away!!! And you can vote multiple times, I got him up by 100 lol. I know I shouldn't have, but I bet you the other stars' fans are doing it and Show's not even up to 100000 yet Crying or Very sad

Vote pplz, vote!! Vote for our Show!!!

truth_angel
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by myla12 Thu May 20, 2010 11:52 pm

yes guys people in the media got nothing better to say... maybe they are tired of saying that show luo is really a great person and they cant accept the fact that hes got 100thousands of fans screaming for him.... what ever they do they cant bring our little pig down....jia you show.... wo ai ni
myla12
myla12
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

https://love4show.forumotion.com/forum.htmhttps://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticalBluebird Fri May 21, 2010 1:41 am

but the thing is, i think the media really likes bullying show...you hardly get any good news on him unless it's something like a concert or an award ceremony. when you look at other artists' news, there'll be tons about just that person in general. just how well they've been doing this year or recent activities, etc. but when you look at show's news, it's mainly criticism or something super big like a concert where it'll be suspicious for them NOT to write about it!

maybe it's because they think show's been around long enough that people would already have heard enough about him, but the thing is past news haven't been so good either. i'd be surprised to find more than 5 articles that just take about him as an artist, a bit about his background, some of his talents, or just general info. maybe it's me not doing enough research, but the media just gives me the impression that it dislikes show... Mad

he's got a huge fan base and many celebs actually respect him a lot, but the people with the pens are constantly trying to ruin/questioning his reputation. i'm guess it's because he's been a comedian longer than an idol...Mad sorry for ranting, but i've been seriously p*ssed of about it lately. i've been watching some older videos (like 2006-2007) where he had just began becoming popular and one episode just really made me want to strangle someone! they introduced show as "a comedian that has many famous friends and using the reputations of his friends, he's been able to step up to popularity. through these ways, he's turned from an average entertainer to a pop star" or something like that....it just...arghhhhh!!!!! Mad Mad Mad
MysticalBluebird
MysticalBluebird
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by bendansia Fri May 21, 2010 7:13 am

i've been watching some older videos (like 2006-2007) where he had just began becoming popular and one episode just really made me want to strangle someone! they introduced show as "a comedian that has many famous friends and using the reputations of his friends, he's been able to step up to popularity. through these ways, he's turned from an average entertainer to a pop star" or something like that....it just...arghhhhh!!!!! Mad Mad Mad

lol.. where did you see this?
bendansia
bendansia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Show Luo Fri May 21, 2010 10:41 am

glad they r back on good terms.. but err... jolin n show r good frenz rite?

haha! my theory is show is too good to b true.. tats y they cant write anythin bout him unless sumthin big like concerts n awards.. =p
Love Show Luo
Love Show Luo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticalBluebird Fri May 21, 2010 6:52 pm

bendansia wrote:
i've been watching some older videos (like 2006-2007) where he had just began becoming popular and one episode just really made me want to strangle someone! they introduced show as "a comedian that has many famous friends and using the reputations of his friends, he's been able to step up to popularity. through these ways, he's turned from an average entertainer to a pop star" or something like that....it just...arghhhhh!!!!! Mad Mad Mad

lol.. where did you see this?

on tudou...it was a corner with love promotion: (1st part)
i actually like the episode, i just "disliked" the introduction...

劇風行動-羅志祥大S(上)-part1
MysticalBluebird
MysticalBluebird
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by aaplebbear Fri May 21, 2010 11:00 pm

Oh my god! Pissed off! How could they say that? Hey! DON'T THEY CARE ABOUT PEOPLE'S FEELINGS?
REALLY PISSED!
aaplebbear
aaplebbear
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down