Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/28/2008 - UDN] Show Lo Competes in Manliness with Muscle Man!

+2
Killer_smile
o_ost1nao_o
6 posters

Go down

[03/28/2008 - UDN] Show Lo Competes in Manliness with Muscle Man! Empty [03/28/2008 - UDN] Show Lo Competes in Manliness with Muscle Man!

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:46 pm

Show Lo Competes in Manliness with a Muscle Man!

03/28/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show "Xiao Zhu[Little Pig]" Lo has been in the entertainment business for 12 years and has continuously asked for the best and change in himself, his professional spirit has earned the hearts of many fans. This afternoon, Show was at a press conference for his endorsed potato chips, showing off his "Man Power." His high difficulty handstand stance and dancing was at competition with a muscle man, to prove that he rightfully deserves his place as King of Dance. Even though his exterior is "man" enough, Show is very filial, even while he's filming, he never forgets about his passed away father. Recently he had written a touching entry in his blog, "An Unexpected Fortune," which had made his fans tear.

When Show first entered the business, he had given everyone the impression of being obsessed with his appearance, constantly looking in the mirror, and likes to gesture with "lotus fingers*." This obviously let many people feel that he's very "feminine." But after years of growth and performance attitude, he slowly threw away that 'feminine' impression, displaying his mature style and taste. And recently, Show was chosen by 90% of the votes as "Go Man" [Very Manly] by a Wretch polling, acknowledging that his 10 years of being the business, of unremitting striving, his practicing of high difficulty dance moves is the best representation.
[*lotus fingers is like the "limp wrist" where people think that it's a sign of "homosexuality" or "gayness" or in Show's words "Spiderman" ]

Although he was affirmed by netizens as "Go Man" [Very Manly], but Show's filial piety is what has moved even more fans. Earlier in his blog, "Show's Blog," he had written an entry "An Unexpected Fortune," where he described that during the filming a scene for GTV's idol drama "Hot Shot" and unexpectedly saw his "father," which made him feel very excited, and was his happiest day of filming thus far.

So, it turns out that when he was younger he was too fat and had been bullied by classmates. Thus, he told Lo Baba (Papa Lo) that he wanted to lose weight and become handsome, so his fellow classmates won't bully him anymore. Lo Baba then started to accompany him in playing basketball to lose weight. This time in filming "Hot Shot," the director had especially found a temporary player to wear a jersey that read "Lo Chung Ching" [Lo Baba's Name], to play basketball with Show.

In his entry he very emotionally wrote, "Even until now I still cherish that happy memory with my father....that day when filming I unexpectedly saw my father's name on the courts~And I had to play basketball with someone that was wearing my father's name. So at filming that day I had an exceptionally great time. Because I've once again returned to my childhood memory of playing basketball with my father...." Each word in the entry was filled with nostalgia, making 200+ fans leave encouraging comments.

Source: UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[03/28/2008 - UDN] Show Lo Competes in Manliness with Muscle Man! Empty Re: [03/28/2008 - UDN] Show Lo Competes in Manliness with Muscle Man!

Post by Killer_smile Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:46 pm

orhh ..thanks Christina for the news...i also feel so touched when i read his blog....^^...
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

[03/28/2008 - UDN] Show Lo Competes in Manliness with Muscle Man! Empty Re: [03/28/2008 - UDN] Show Lo Competes in Manliness with Muscle Man!

Post by nato_jung Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:58 am

Muscle man ohhhh fearful greatly!!
However,Show can fight him sure. Laughing
nato_jung
nato_jung
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

http://www.showthailand.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipster Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:21 am

About his dad , it's so touching and this will live with him forever. God no word to describe this guy is so real.

Pipster
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by luoi87 Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:08 am

I really proud of Show because he's very filial Crying or Very sad
When watching "Butterfly lovers" that Show acted a long times ago, I felt that Show is very handsome but now Show's mature n become manlier
So that I like him very much (my idol) cheers
luoi87
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by kusonly Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:18 am

Thz for translated the news for us Smile

Show is really hard-working!!!
And he is successful nowadays from he just had two fans before!
kusonly
kusonly
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down