Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/14/2008 - Sohu] Namie Amuro Holds Taipei Concert, Show Lo and Cyndi Wang Impressed

4 posters

Go down

[04/14/2008 - Sohu] Namie Amuro Holds Taipei Concert, Show Lo and Cyndi Wang Impressed Empty [04/14/2008 - Sohu] Namie Amuro Holds Taipei Concert, Show Lo and Cyndi Wang Impressed

Post by o_ost1nao_o Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:31 pm

Namie Amuro Holds Taipei Concert, Show Lo and Cyndi Wang Impressed

04/14/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Namie Amuro's "PLAY MORE" World Tour concert ended last night (4/13). Show Lo, Cyndi Wang had especially rushed back from Beijing for a "pilgrimage," but at Jolin Tsai who was also in Beijing to attend the awards ceremony, was unable to return to Taiwan in time watch the concert due to some delays.

The night before the last, Namie Amuro ate "Shinyeh" radish omelet, barbecued meat and other Taiwanese cuisines to re-energize. Last night's dance were more flexible and smooth like the wave of a sword. She said in Mandarin, "Today, Thank you everyone" but almost forgot about voice inflection, and then added immediately afterwards, in Japanese, "That was pretty bad huh?" Namie Amuro announced to everyone that yesterday was anchoring concert of her long world tour, she said, "I'm honored I was able to spend the final "PLAY MORE" with everyone in Taipei. Hopefully you all will enjoy it with me to its end."

Namie Amuro's performance had a slight imperfection, in the second to last encore piece, "can you celebrate?" she sang "I can separate" instead, even though it was smoothly carried over, but she told her staff on the side, "Ah, I sang it wrong."

Last night, Vanness Wu, Show Lo, Cyndi Wang, Bi Li, Afalean Lu, and other all went to watch the concert. Flying consecutively to different countries for work, Show said, "I've liked Namie Amuro since I was young, and this time I was coincidentally on the same flight with her coming back from Japan." Speaking of Namie, Cyndi Wang revealed : "I learned the 50-character alphabet from Namie Amuro." It turned out that in 1997, she and her mother had gone to Namie Amuro's concert, and was captivated by her charisma, and set out to learn Japanese. Namie Amuro will be leaving at 2:30 P.M. on the JAL648 departure from Taiwan.

Source: Sohu
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[04/14/2008 - Sohu] Namie Amuro Holds Taipei Concert, Show Lo and Cyndi Wang Impressed Empty Re: [04/14/2008 - Sohu] Namie Amuro Holds Taipei Concert, Show Lo and Cyndi Wang Impressed

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:44 am

Namie Amuro!! <3

thanks for teh translation, stina! i was wondering when he was gonna see her concert .. after he said it on 100% Entertainment!
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

[04/14/2008 - Sohu] Namie Amuro Holds Taipei Concert, Show Lo and Cyndi Wang Impressed Empty Re: [04/14/2008 - Sohu] Namie Amuro Holds Taipei Concert, Show Lo and Cyndi Wang Impressed

Post by nato_jung Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:00 am

He like Namie amuro!!!! wow she very nice woman i like her style.....
nato_jung
nato_jung
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

http://www.showthailand.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joycesqh Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:20 am

hmmm.. have not seen her before.. wonder how she looks like???
Question
joycesqh
joycesqh
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

http://lzxforlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down