Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[11/10/2008 - UDN] Anson Hu YanBin Holds Concert; Show Lo Teaches Him Sexy Pose

+4
engin
bubblo
stuipid445
karedace
8 posters

Go down

[11/10/2008 - UDN] Anson Hu YanBin Holds Concert; Show Lo Teaches Him Sexy Pose Empty [11/10/2008 - UDN] Anson Hu YanBin Holds Concert; Show Lo Teaches Him Sexy Pose

Post by karedace Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:11 am

Anson Hu YanBin Holds Concert; Show Lo Teaches Him Sexy Pose
[originally translated title : Anson Hu YanBin Holds Concert; Show Luo ZhiXiang Teaches Him Sexy Pose

11/10/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anson Hu YanBin will be holding a concert in Taiwan this week; he specially asked Show [Lo] Luo ZhiXiang to teach him the tricks to "giving off electricity." Show, who just loves to act cool and handsome, "grabbed" himself and struck a sexy ending pose. He also unbuttoned his shirt and pulled at his tie, making the girls scream. Anson laughed and said, "I think that, every time you strick a pose, the audience experiences a 'climax.'"

Anson was able to lose five pounds by working out; in order to keep up this "optimum" appearance, Anson has tried to apply pressure and motivation to himself by pasting 30 of his own concert posters in his room. However, the biggest "efforts" for the concert are still the sexy girls with whom he'll be dancing; Anson hasn't had a girlfriend in four years. He revealed shyly, "I'm really looking forward to dancing. I heard that they're all really pretty."

Anson also revealed that his special guest, Ronald Cheng ChungKei, loves to ask him out for spicy hot pot and Shaoxing wine chicken. Ronald even uses the line, "Victory isn't determined by one's appearance!" to encourage him to break his "diet." Anson, though, who has worked so hard to slim down, said, "I've already made a 'date' with Nicky Lee JiuZhe to compare our sizes on stage. I'll wait until after my concert, and then I'll go out and eat a lot!"

News Source: Yahoo! Taiwan, UDN, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Translation Credit: tammiest @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-----
Anson has totally found the right person to teach him how to pose! Show is the king of poses! =) shuai shuai shuai!

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

[11/10/2008 - UDN] Anson Hu YanBin Holds Concert; Show Lo Teaches Him Sexy Pose Empty Re: [11/10/2008 - UDN] Anson Hu YanBin Holds Concert; Show Lo Teaches Him Sexy Pose

Post by stuipid445 Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:16 am

lols, i agree with u karedace
Anson has totally found the right person to teach him!!!
but i think that Show looks wierd in that colourful jacket...
mayb it doesn''t suit him?
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

[11/10/2008 - UDN] Anson Hu YanBin Holds Concert; Show Lo Teaches Him Sexy Pose Empty Re: [11/10/2008 - UDN] Anson Hu YanBin Holds Concert; Show Lo Teaches Him Sexy Pose

Post by bubblo Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:06 am

definetly... saw the news on BFB yesterday.... hate it when he doesn't want to let us see his face... because of the new look and new album.... still not wanting us to know
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:47 pm

hahahha of course .. ask the professional one, ask the right one*wink* his album have to hurry and come out! ;D
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:24 pm

Leave it to the pro! haha, of course Show is the teacher. He brings all sexy back!
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:59 pm

lol, "grabbed" himself and struck a sexy pose.
I want him in my bedroom =D
he still has to finish his Show on Stage concert!! gr!
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by mahcutesweety Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:01 am

he sure ask the professional at doing cute and sexy poses.!haha..
shuai.so shuai.Smile
mahcutesweety
mahcutesweety
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

http://www.friendster.com/imucholovefahrenheit

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:29 am

SO SMART OF HIM TO ASK SHOW TO TEACH HIM HOW TO POSE. LOL. just look at all his performances and you can see they're full of poses. is Show going to be his special guest at his concert then?
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down