Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/28/2008 - Sohu] Chanced with Love from Madonna's Teacher, Show Lo Admits He Doesn't Want to Collaborate with Jolin Tsai

4 posters

Go down

[04/28/2008 - Sohu] Chanced with Love from Madonna's Teacher, Show Lo Admits He Doesn't Want to Collaborate with Jolin Tsai Empty [04/28/2008 - Sohu] Chanced with Love from Madonna's Teacher, Show Lo Admits He Doesn't Want to Collaborate with Jolin Tsai

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:21 am

Chanced with Love from Madonna's Teacher, Show Lo Admits He Doesn't Want to Collaborate with Jolin Tsai

04/28/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yesterday, receiving an invitation from Changsha's radio station, Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo brought his fifth solo album "Wu Suo Bu Zai - Show Your Dance" to Changsha for a promotion. What was unexpected was that at the media conference, Show Lo, who had been always cautious of what he said, not only admitted to his spoiled friendship with Jay Chou, and also said that "Jolin is a person that needs to wear a jacket, she's so cold. I don't talk to her much."

First time working with Madonna's dance teacher, he revealed that she kept giving him "love signals."

Admitting to spoiled friendship with Jay Chou, Kept Saying That Jolin Tsai is "Really Cold."

Earlier, Jay Chou and EMI's, Show Lo's current record company, boss had a "spitting battle," and Show had also spoiled his friendship with good friend Jay Chou due to this.

Yesterday, Show admitted that he hadn't been in contact with Jay for a long time. In speaking of another good friend, Jolin Tsai, Show revealed that he doesn't really want to collaborate with her, "I want to work with Lee Hyori, because she dances really well, and hope we can get some chemistry." When the media said that Jolin's dancing was also pretty good, Show just said, "She's so cold, I don't really talk to her."

For a dance in his new album, Show had gone to Madonna's dance instructor Laurie for some moves, "Laurie is black, and was her first Asian student, She said that when she saw my picture, she had fantasies." He joked that during the dance sessions, the dance instructor had constantly used words to "flirt" with him, "She said that she couldn't look at my eyes, because when she did, she wanted to kiss." Did the dance instructor think that Madonna was the better dancer or Show? Show very gallantly said, "She said that I learned quicker."

Health Recovered, Getting More Work, Net Worth Explodes

A celebrity's worth is always the focus. Yesterday, a new reporter asked about Show's income. Show pretended to not understand, and expressed that he actually doesn't know the real numbers himself, "I give it all to my mom to deal with." But he also revealed that not all of it goes to his mother. The news reporter was still very curious about his income, Show very awkwardly replied, "I don't dare tell you, are you going to kidnap me? Asking me so clearly......"

Earlier, there as media reporting, Show Lo's filming of TV series "Hot Shot" in Taiwan, also hosting "100% Entertainment," at the same time releasing an album, his work load is much more compared to that of Jay Chou's. Regarding this, Show lamented, "If only there were 3 Show Lo's." While "sucking money," his body seemed to not cooperate. A while ago, it was revealed that his throat had a polyp, and had difficulty speaking. "I"ve recovered now, singing 2 consecutive concerts was not a problem." Show also admitted that he's making more than he did before, but his work load has also grown.

When asked which newcomer he thinks has a chance, Show expressed "full confidence in newcomer Gary Cao." He also laughed and said, "It's because he's only been in the business for a couple years, his voice is really unique, and he's hard working, hopefully he has a lot in store for him." Show also said that he was a very good role model for other new comers to learn from.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yesterday, Show was supposed to have an autograph session. Lots of fans had come really early to the autograph session venue, to cheer him on. Because there were too many fans there, there was a little bit of disorder. The organizers were afraid that there was going to be security issues, and canceled the original autograph session. With regards to this, Show was very apologetic : "Last time I came to Changsha for an autograph session, I bitterly waited for an hour, and there were only 50 fans, never did I think that this time there would be so many people. I'm happy yet upset."

Source : Sohu
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[04/28/2008 - Sohu] Chanced with Love from Madonna's Teacher, Show Lo Admits He Doesn't Want to Collaborate with Jolin Tsai Empty Re: [04/28/2008 - Sohu] Chanced with Love from Madonna's Teacher, Show Lo Admits He Doesn't Want to Collaborate with Jolin Tsai

Post by kprincess Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:04 pm

I really pity all those fans at Changsha..
but shouldn't the organisers before-hand planned properly for this event since it is like Show Luo's autograph session??
dun tell me they only expected about 100 people to turn up??
UNBELIEVABLE..
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

[04/28/2008 - Sohu] Chanced with Love from Madonna's Teacher, Show Lo Admits He Doesn't Want to Collaborate with Jolin Tsai Empty Re: [04/28/2008 - Sohu] Chanced with Love from Madonna's Teacher, Show Lo Admits He Doesn't Want to Collaborate with Jolin Tsai

Post by xSHILIN Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:52 am

i love that outfit! haha. he & jolin nothing much to talk about? hmms..haha.
xSHILIN
xSHILIN
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:19 pm

Show said "Jolin's cold, I don't really talk to her..."?
Aren't they like super good friends who joke around all the time?
Oh well, fine with me if they don't collaborate, I hate her, lol.

Haha, his dance teacher is so funny. I remember when he went on Kang Xi and told stories about Laurie Ann.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down