Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011-03-04 Yahoo Taiwan] New Zealand earthquake, Show Luo’s Concert Cancels

+7
Tikisomia
Rita8D
lzxslxz123
Tonya
gelangielol
rawrr101
lollipopbbt<3show
11 posters

Go down

[2011-03-04 Yahoo Taiwan] New Zealand earthquake, Show Luo’s Concert Cancels Empty [2011-03-04 Yahoo Taiwan] New Zealand earthquake, Show Luo’s Concert Cancels

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:31 am

Please include date and news source. Otherwise, please note, readers, that news may be invalid. Thank You.

New Zealand earthquake took place yesterday, but supposedly on April 3, Show will hold a concert in New Zealand, today it was announced that the concert will be suspended, he felt a great pity, but hopes that God will bless the victims and will not add to it.
Show’s eight album "Only You" was released on the 18th and is continuing to create a new record, album order quantities are dominating G-MUSIC, 5 major labels and other channel, also boarded with the telecommunications industry, digital music download charts; For the March 19th concert in TaiZhong, specifically the afternoon to the PAN friends offered Di aerobics room, if heart and lung function.
Show arrived in the aerobics room, housewife students were there crowding Show, some even jumped to kiss Show making Show flattered.
translated by:lollipopbbt<3show
source:Yahoo Taiwan

==================================================================hope show's new zealand concert will resume sometime Sad must be really sad news for those who live there. and of course my prayers for the earthquake victims Smile

Last edited by lollipopbbt<3show on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:26 am; edited 2 times in total

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011-03-04 Yahoo Taiwan] New Zealand earthquake, Show Luo’s Concert Cancels Empty Re: [2011-03-04 Yahoo Taiwan] New Zealand earthquake, Show Luo’s Concert Cancels

Post by rawrr101 Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:49 am

Aww. Hope the earthquake victims will be okay. May God bless them.

His album is dominating. Wow. 6x or 7x plat this year. Very Happy
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

[2011-03-04 Yahoo Taiwan] New Zealand earthquake, Show Luo’s Concert Cancels Empty Re: [2011-03-04 Yahoo Taiwan] New Zealand earthquake, Show Luo’s Concert Cancels

Post by gelangielol Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:33 am

>.< as far as i know... 70-80 dead and another 100 or 500 missing >.<
my schools just full on donating money to NZ since.... my school has links with other mercy colleges in NZ....
hopefully they can get through this.... first its QLD floods... now NZ eearquake at 6.2 magnitude.......

hopefully show can go to NZ... apparenety its really good there.... really wanna go to NZ
gelangielol
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:45 am

wao..I hope the people there are ok.. Sad
I'm so so sorry for the victims...

Well Show lo is so pity and sorry for the concert cancelled..I'm sure Sad
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:07 am

i hope the earthquake victims are fine and safe..

jia you Show, for your newest album...!!!!
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:25 pm

yeah same :< Hope they are ok !!! This is the first tme i heard an earthquake in new zealand
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikisomia Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Too bad about the concert being cancled...and really sad about the earthquake. Hope everyone over there is ok and those who need help will recieve it.
Tikisomia
Tikisomia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by JaiYouXiaoZhu Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:37 am

Ohmygoodness ~ I live in New Zealand ,Christchurch were the earthquake hit and i ddnt even know that Show was guna have a concert til now! Someone HAS to tell me more details about this concert.. and is it really canceled? Sad
JaiYouXiaoZhu
JaiYouXiaoZhu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 73

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1448802249

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:57 pm

I'm also a bit confused ...
was there a concert scheduled in New Zealand i just heared about australia ?????

freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:00 pm

freya1507 wrote:I'm also a bit confused ...
was there a concert scheduled in New Zealand i just heared about australia ?????

that's exactly what i thought. i swear his concert was going to be in australia?
hmm... that's odd
anyway hope people in NZ are fine
sZHANG_x
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:25 pm

i also nvr heard aput the NZ concert but that's wat the news wrote, NZ

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by music_lover27 Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:40 am

I was in NZ two weeks ago..and we didn't know that he'll be having a concert there..I was shocked when it was announced that it will be postponed..we even bought tickets in the coming Australian concert...

music_lover27

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down