Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011-03-09 Yahoo Taiwan] Show’s statue covered by Wilber Pan

+10
Indochine_UK
lzxslxz123
rawrr101
Luo_se7en
Bluestar7
Rita8D
woainishow
kimmortal
xiaozhu_woaini07
lollipopbbt<3show
14 posters

Go down

[2011-03-09 Yahoo Taiwan] Show’s statue covered by Wilber Pan Empty [2011-03-09 Yahoo Taiwan] Show’s statue covered by Wilber Pan

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:29 am

"Asia’s Dancing King" Show Luo’s career skyrocketed, "Next Magazine" has received the news that Wilber Pan on the 19th of last month, organized autograph session near the Taipei MRT station, in the same place as the Show’s statue which they not only turned around, but was covered with black bag.

It is understood that it cost millions to build the statue with the real proportion of Show Luo, placed in CaiHong 3C Mall where one of Taipei’s largest crowd are, so to fulfill fans wishes to take pictures. On the opening day, Show requested the passersby, not to draw on the statue’s “xiao xiao zhu”. Unexpectedly, the next day (Feb. 19) Wilber Pan held an autograph session in the same place, Show’s statue was immediately turned around, and even the body was covered with a black cover bag. This made Show’s record company Gold Typhoon really angry, that they had spent money to rent the venue but was treated like this. After two weeks of the statue’s release, it was already taken away on March 4. For this, Gold Typhoon expressed: "We are the victims, how will you respond?" Wilber Pan’s management company and Universal Music emphasized, the ones responsible for the renting, rented two for one place, the place was first rented to Wilber then to Show, fearing that they cannot satisfy both sides, therefore covered the statue, and that all these has nothing to do with Wilber Pan.

translated by:lollipopbbt<3show
source:Yahoo Taiwan

================================================================ i'm not really happy with this Sad why does it have to be a black bag?! i know that it's will pan's autograph session, but couldn't they just talk it out with gold typhoon? Sad
and why does Gold Typhoon have to take it away?! what happened to fulfilling fans' wishes?! i was suppose to take a picture with the statue! Mad Sad Mad Sad
i already planned to go there Sad boohoohoo Sad

Last edited by lollipopbbt<3show on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011-03-09 Yahoo Taiwan] Show’s statue covered by Wilber Pan Empty Re: [2011-03-09 Yahoo Taiwan] Show’s statue covered by Wilber Pan

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:41 am

WTH! WTH! I'm pissed now. Just what exactly do they think of Show?! This is full of BULLS*%T. @_@ Why a black bag? I know it was Wilber's autograph session, but still....like REALLY?! A black bag?! This is just outrageous!!! Evil or Very Mad Mad

I mean on one hand, Golden Typhoon did the right to take it away because they spent so much money and that's how they treat it? So they took it away before it could get any more vandalized than it already was. Oh boy oh boy! If I was there, I would've furiously go up to that statute and take that bag off. Seriously, I'm pissed now. Really pissed. Mad Mad

And I'm pretty sure everyone wanted to go there and take a picture with it. SIGH~ People sometimes. God, I'M SO PISSED! Mad
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

[2011-03-09 Yahoo Taiwan] Show’s statue covered by Wilber Pan Empty Re: [2011-03-09 Yahoo Taiwan] Show’s statue covered by Wilber Pan

Post by kimmortal Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:00 pm

Whoever was in charge of the venue, it's their fault. Tried to be greedy by renting it to 2 popular artists and then treating one worse than the other. That's really unprofessional. I feel bad for both Show and Will. Sad
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:50 pm

Wow, this is seriously sad =(

Spoiler:

Last edited by woainishow on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:04 pm

I don't think covering black back is the right thing to do? y can't just leave it there and show it =.=? just like a monument!! wdh !!Wiill can do his autograph session but what does it have to do with covering Show's stat? =.=;; still there even if they covered the black bags but it just stupid for what they did. =.=;; but still Black Bags@@!! with a statue that cost millions and it SHOW's!!!
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluestar7 Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Okay, there are no words to describe how pissed I am right now. I need to go find the people who did this and punch them where it hurts. Show was really honoured about that statue!!! Evil or Very Mad

Bluestar7

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Luo_se7en Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:13 pm

OMMGG i cant believe they did that to show's statue!! even after he said that he didnt want anyone to draw or do anything bad to it!! Awww i was planning on going to see it this summer too!! now im just sad and angry Evil or Very Mad
Luo_se7en
Luo_se7en
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:48 am

*sigh* still super pissed about this =( it was supposed to be like my pilgrimage or sumthing X( *sigh* i already planned to go there No*boohoohoo* No *sigh* no more taking picture with the statue Sad but yeah, i seriously feel like punching someone for taking one of my dreams away Evil or Very Mad

woainishow wrote:Wow, this is seriously sad =(

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:59 am

w8 wt do u mean no more taking pics? r they removing Show's stat O__O?
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:13 am

@Rita8D yea, Sad because of the covering of the statue, GT got mad so they took the statue away already Sad

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

@ Rita8D: Yup. They took away the statue. T_T SIGH~
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:46 am

wdh D: nuuu!!!may be they'll place Show's stat somewhere else thats way better
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:21 am

What?! They covered Show's statue with black bags. That's so unprofessional. What does the statue have to do with Will's autograph session?! Why can't they just leave it there or tell GT to take it temporarily? They have no respect.

The statue costs millions and it's Show's statue. Maybe GT will place it somewhere better, where there will be no incidents such as this one.

What about the fans who want to take pictures with the statue? I'm pissed. <_<
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:43 am

WTF..!! it's so rude..!!! what if they're in Show's place, i think they will feel the same too..!!!
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Can't believe GT took the statue away...I know they're mad, but what about all the fans who wanted to take pics with 'Show'? Hopefully they'll create a sign-up list so fans can still take a picture with the Show statue at another venue, like a stage (maybe SoHo?) or something. And they already spent so much on the statue, so it's a sunk cost either way.

lollipopbbt<3show wrote:*sigh* still super pissed about this =( it was supposed to be like my pilgrimage or sumthing X( *sigh* i already planned to go there No*boohoohoo* No *sigh* no more taking picture with the statue Sad but yeah, i seriously feel like punching someone for taking one of my dreams away Evil or Very Mad

woainishow wrote:Wow, this is seriously sad =(

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by Indochine_UK Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Gold Typhoon should move the statue to Ximending which is more befitting Show's audience. They could even place it in Stage.

I've never been a big fan of the malls by Taipei Main Station :s
Indochine_UK
Indochine_UK
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by JaiYouXiaoZhu Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:20 am

Nawwwww ~ sooo sad. Sooo dis-respectful to Show. Sad Hope they put the statue somewhere else good! Very Happy
JaiYouXiaoZhu
JaiYouXiaoZhu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 73

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1448802249

Back to top Go down

Post by janeykno.. Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:42 am

I kinda understand where Will's Company is coming from, as well as Show's. It's just super unfortunate that they decided to handle the situation like this, (from both sides) I really hope that Will doesn't lose his fans based on the actions of his company, and that GT will return the stat to its rightful place. This was a situation that could've been avoided, with better planning and if the person who rented the area wasn't greedy, and selfish.
janeykno..
janeykno..
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 336

https://www.youtube.com/user/showtheloveforshow?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by iloveqtshow Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:37 pm

RAWR RAWR RAWR!
I was planning to take pictures with it.. GAH.

Poor Show and Will.. seems like they both got the short end of the stick... sad sad sad day.
iloveqtshow
iloveqtshow
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by rainoxide Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:01 pm

yeah, i feel sorry too for Show and Wilber. anyway, i dunno but i'm really not comfortable with GT making Show's statue and displaying it so openly, so things like these, though VERY rude, can be expected. Sad
rainoxide
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by iloveqtshow Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:31 am

Yea... you have a point. I felt a bit.. um. over prideful? when they were like
A HA STATUE of SHOW!
Not that I really had a problem with it, I'd love to take it home, it's just kinda.. "gan ga" awkward when they announced it. It made Show look kinda egotistical when he's actually a fabulously modest person. (in my eyes... haha)
iloveqtshow
iloveqtshow
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by janeykno.. Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:59 am

both of you make really strong points, and to be honest when the news came out about his statute, i felt like that too...i suppose its just what his company does, i believe that this isn't the first time, they've done something like this....i also believe Show himself probably felt slightly awkward by having a statue of him, just chillin there...i mean I LOVE SHOW, but alot of his 'haters' are prob wondering why he deserves a stat. like the whole 'what makes him so special?' thing eh? (sorry to play devils adovocate) and honestly sooner or later, it would've been vandalized...well from where i'm from, regardless of the statue or the laws or the fans, things still get vandalized...
janeykno..
janeykno..
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 336

https://www.youtube.com/user/showtheloveforshow?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by rainoxide Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:07 am

yeah janeykno... during Show's interview, i felt that he too is not very comfortable, and to that particular pose they chose for the statue. that's why he asked the people not to vandalize on it. we, fans, sure liked it, but what about the others who aren't fans? "haters" can really do nasty things so why give them the chance to do something like that?

oh well, these are just my opinions, hehe... nyway, i LOVE having that statue in my house, where no one would even dare touch it, haha Very Happy
rainoxide
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:20 am

*sigh* yeah still sad, and i felt that haters would feel too that show is egotistic Sad like there was the comment in youtube, "who has a statue of himself?" Sad *sigh* well...i guess there are positive stuff with taking the statue away Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by iloveqtshow Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Yea.. I mean. I obviously wouldn't mind * at all* to have his statue in my room~... *drool...*
But Without the statue, Show just seems more.. eh. I don't know. Like modest. The statue obviously was not his doing, yet his haters are throwing him under the bus for it...
don't mind me.. but I sometimes go on to those hater threads and post things that support show... haha. I'm such a protective wifey.... maybe too protective.. whoops
iloveqtshow
iloveqtshow
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:10 am

wai don't haters just get a life =.=;; I think they r just stupid ( not to be mean) if they don't like Show then don't listen to him or watch him =.=;; y do they have to be so immature and say bad things about him .-.;; and make fans of us get really piss and defend Show, which might lead to a fight, but still Very Happy we'll defend him no matter what!!we r his shield and we'll protect HIM!!!!!
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down