Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011-03-19 Yahoo Taiwan] Show Luo Ming Pao Weekly Interview

+7
hershei01
claudz4lyf
rawrr101
xiaozhu_woaini07
Friska
Rita8D
lollipopbbt<3show
11 posters

Go down

[2011-03-19 Yahoo Taiwan] Show Luo Ming Pao Weekly Interview Empty [2011-03-19 Yahoo Taiwan] Show Luo Ming Pao Weekly Interview

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:37 am

In Taiwan, after the album releases, it’s not rare for the singers to hold an autograph session, but from noon up to midnight, and still have fun with fans, and to make the place like a nightclub party scene, singer Show Luo is definitely "unique", praised as “signing King", from debut up to now, he has signed about 2,000,000 copies, and had a marathon autograph session which lasted for 14 hours, but before, he had experienced having only 6 fans coming to the event, but no matter how few fans there are, Show always persists in one thing, “I must sign until the last one!”

Show revealed an interesting experience in 2003 when he released his first album. “I held an autograph session in FengYuan, I saw that there were many people who came and was very happy, but when I went to the stage, nobody was screaming, so I made effort thinking when singers jump down the stage, the fans will scream, but in the end, I shouted and there was still no reaction, I then discovered they were just people who were passing by.” There were people who took pictures of him but the ones who bought the albums for signing were not much. “In the end, I signed 6 copies, then the autograph session ended.” That time, he was staying in the TaiChung hotel and bumped into a 3 person band, after they chatted, he discovered that the band only signed 3 copies, he laughed saying: "It's like a dice, like, *4點 smallest can win other’s BG, really proud!”

Other singers who holds autograph session, usually will act and after the media films, they leave, but Xiao Zhu will sign up to the last person, but there is a story behind. "One time I held an autograph session at Shanghai, because the scene was too chaotic, police cancelled it, I went back to the car, preparing to leave, looking outside, seeing that it was so cold and it was raining hard, and there was a big group of people holding my album, but they didn’t know I was going to leave, I sat in the car with tears in my eyes, from that time I decided that next time, when I will hold an autograph session, I’ll sign until the last person.

There was also a similar situation that occurred in ShenZhen, because the scene was chaotic, the police feared that it was too risky so it was cancelled. "I got really pissed so automatically asked the hotel manager, finding a big place to sign, in the end, 5 to 6 thousand people came, after I signed everyone’s, they still wouldn’t leave, so we took pictures, that time, fans made a video for me, in the video, it wrote: “Our Show is like this!” Because of the fans with his bonds, Xiao Zhu made his best effort to repay his fans.

For more complete content of Show Luo Special, See No.113 of Ming Pao Weekly

translated by lollipopbbt<3show
source:Yahoo Taiwan

Spoiler:

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011-03-19 Yahoo Taiwan] Show Luo Ming Pao Weekly Interview Empty Re: [2011-03-19 Yahoo Taiwan] Show Luo Ming Pao Weekly Interview

Post by Rita8D Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:44 am

wow ty for sharing...he's the sweetest guy in the world ^^Wow 2mil o_O!!!!
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

[2011-03-19 Yahoo Taiwan] Show Luo Ming Pao Weekly Interview Empty Re: [2011-03-19 Yahoo Taiwan] Show Luo Ming Pao Weekly Interview

Post by Friska Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:24 am

Ohh Show, you were one of the most best in the world!!! Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Friska
Friska
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 27

http://www.mpop-store.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:33 am

Awwwwww!! He's such a sweetheart!! ^_^

T_T How can people not go to his autograph sessions?! I MEAN HOW COULD YOU NOT GO?! I would've stayed!! Very Happy

He's so sweet! AHHH!! XIAO ZHU! WO AI NI!!! I hope to meet you one day! Very Happy And see your concerts!!! Very Happy
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:43 am

Thanks for the trans! Razz

He's so nice!! I wanna be one of those 6 fans. Close interaction with Show. Very Happy
He really is unique, that's why we love him! Smile
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:47 am

Jia you for your Encore concert later.. Smile Best wishes!
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:19 am

i will always be proud of how a great guy he is Smile
not just in what he does.. but what he is Smile
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:03 am

thanks for sharing..!! Wink)

i love how much he cares for his fans Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:09 am

I have liked a few artists in the past but never so crazy for Show.

I like him the most because of his lovely personallity. He never puts himself on a padestal looking down on others. He always tries his best to please ALL his fans. He has such a BIG heart. Just love him more each day.
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:37 pm

He's so awesome! Like I don't even know any other actor or singer or anyone from any country who would do that much for their fans. Some people sign a lot and take a lot of pictures but not all the time and not every person.

Show is on another level!

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:41 pm

yeah some ppl would ignore the fans when they asked for a pic or auto. and just walk away >.>''
he is the BEST!!
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:36 am

i have never met an artist like him and that's why i will support him always... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down