Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011-03-21 Yahoo Taiwan] Show Luo donates his concert fees, apologizes for the foul language

+19
kimmortal
iloveqtshow
destinasf
sze92
lzxslxz123
yu_chun_shan
xiaozhu_woaini07
Rita8D
Wolf
iLuveLLa
alyanna
Thuchen
rawrr101
hershei01
rainoxide
claudz4lyf
freelovemichelle
mypiggy
lollipopbbt<3show
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[2011-03-21 Yahoo Taiwan] Show Luo donates his concert fees, apologizes for the foul language  Empty [2011-03-21 Yahoo Taiwan] Show Luo donates his concert fees, apologizes for the foul language

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:08 am

In yesterday’s concert at TaiChung, Show sang with much liveliness, bursting out foul language, during the celebration, he deeply regretted; the other night he also announced that his concert payment will be donated to Red Cross for the Japan disaster relief.

"I'll give in first, I became a bad example." Show first apologizes, having his first outdoor performance, the audience had a very warm atmosphere, he looked at himself being attacked by all the negative reports, being judged wrongly "I' was too energized, careless to say foul language. Children do not learn, Xiao Zhu brother is wrong. "

Because of passion, he suddenly arranged for his fans to go up stage for “back up”, resulting with fans rushed to Show’s side giving a big hug. At the celebration, he said: "My whole body, the parts that can be touched, should not be touched, have all been felt. The sunglasses hung on my chest are now gone." Even though before the concert, if fitness coach, Eddie Pan made a special training for him, and even placed oil, pig but Xiao Zhu’s body was still covered tightly.

Luo also announced that he will donate what he has earned for the concert, about $ 100,000 last night (about NT 2.96 million yuan). After the celebration, he took a nap and yesterday afternoon, held an autograph session in TaiChung for his new album, “Only For You”, and again nearly 10,000 people appeared, signing again up to late night.

translated by:lollipopbbt>3show
source:yahoo tw

================================================================
Show's weibo post with super cute picture Smile
Spoiler:

Last edited by lollipopbbt<3show on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:30 am; edited 2 times in total

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011-03-21 Yahoo Taiwan] Show Luo donates his concert fees, apologizes for the foul language  Empty Re: [2011-03-21 Yahoo Taiwan] Show Luo donates his concert fees, apologizes for the foul language

Post by mypiggy Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:19 am

thanks for sharing!!

i like the pic in the spoiler.
mypiggy
mypiggy
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

[2011-03-21 Yahoo Taiwan] Show Luo donates his concert fees, apologizes for the foul language  Empty Re: [2011-03-21 Yahoo Taiwan] Show Luo donates his concert fees, apologizes for the foul language

Post by freelovemichelle Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:27 am

aww! that's okay show, we're all human - we all speak bad words haha! (just curious.. what DID he say..?)

and "My whole body, the parts that can be touched, should not be touched, have all been felt. The sunglasses hung on my chest are now gone." - dear fans, everyone loves show and would love a "piece" of him, but whoever it was, shouldn't have taken his sunglasses! (unless they fell off and he couldn't find it again! - cos that's a different story)

can't wait for his sydney concerttt!
freelovemichelle
freelovemichelle
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 197

https://www.facebook.com/freelovemichelle.koe

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:38 am

Well, i've almost speak a foul word too but not on my age that i can't speak forever.. Don't worry, Show.. Even you get to speak a foul language for your concert and u promised us to sorry because we shall never give you up..

Smile
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by rainoxide Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:49 am

with that face, i'm okay with those bad words, haha! Very Happy

yeah Show, that's okay! we know you didn't mean it. and congrats to your encore concert! cheers
rainoxide
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:53 am

LOL.
dont worry~~ just a human thing~~ and it's like i never heard it Razz HEKHEK. but.. haha.. just making fun of it Smile
;p
ohohoho. how could you not forgive him <3
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:59 am

I'm curious, what did he say? LOL. We'll forgive him. Haha~ It's a common human thing. Razz

He's so kind, donating all his proceeds to Red Cross. Smile
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:00 am

hershei01 wrote:LOL.
dont worry~~ just a human thing~~ and it's like i never heard it Razz HEKHEK. but.. haha.. just making fun of it Smile
;p
how could you not forgive him <3

Yeah.. He shall forgive him a sorry for us, we are the fans of Show so he's giving a big sorry..

Congrats to his Encore Concert last Saturday..
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Thuchen Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:40 am

It's okay. Everyone say foul language now and then. But I am curious, too of what he had said...
Thuchen
Thuchen
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by alyanna Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:02 am

yeah everyone of us says bad words so its not that bad
but at least he said sorry

@Thuchen yeah I was curious too of what he said
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:45 am

well...he said "ta ma de" it's something like "his mom" lol i'm so bad at this but if you really translate it, it's his mom Very Happy i don't know the bad word translation of this Very Happy

can some chinese genius translate it? Smile all i know it's a ad word in taiwan...
======================================================= lol i agree, with a face like that, how can we not forgive him? Smile it's okie show-y the words i say are much worse and i'm younger Very Happy *sigh* me bad too (i'm trying to stop though) XD and true, at least he said sorry

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by iLuveLLa Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:53 am

Yea, human thing~ It's okay, Xiao Zhu!
iLuveLLa
iLuveLLa
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:29 am

He is an adult. It's ok to use any words he wants lol.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:07 pm

so cute that he said
' Children do not learn, Xiao Zhu brother is wrong. "
"My whole body, the parts that can be touched, should not be touched, have all been felt. The sun glasses hung on my chest are now gone." Lmao XD!! everyone want to feel him XD!!! and wow o-o if someone took his glasses, XD!! that person probably like me, polish it everyday, put it on my bed, and put blanket over it when the weather is cold ( like taking care of my baby) , but i wouldn't just take it though Razz
XD!! I guess he was 2 happy and sometimes i do that 2, u need those words to help release your energies XD!!
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:59 pm

A[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'll forgive you, Show! Smile You're the only one I can forgive. LOL. And my friends. XD

And LOL @ him saying "My whole body, the parts that can be touched, should not be touched, have all been felt. The sun glasses hung on my chest are now gone." Like seriously? o.O I would do that but....not with the body parts. O.o Like wth, yo.

And a[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sad Xiao Zhu brother is wrong. Sad It's ok. Like everyone said here, it's a common human thing. And yes, with a face like that, we all forgive you! Very Happy

He's so sweet and kind. He's donating to Red Cross. Smile

xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:02 pm

that's so cute of him, apologizing to us...
don't worry show... we do not mind that... like everyone else said, we're all human so we make mistakes from time to time... Smile

why do i have a feeling that someone took his sunglasses? hehe Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:18 pm

when he said ''my whole body had been felt'' is it including his butt and ___
ahh wt am I thinking x-x;;
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:49 am

Rita8D wrote:when he said ''my whole body had been felt'' is it including his butt and ___
ahh wt am I thinking x-x;;

Yes. LOL. XD Let's just leave it at that.
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:14 am

Everyone makes mistake. Nobody is perfect. Even I (sometimes) because of sudden emotion can burst out foul language.

But as for the concert , Smile) i wish i was there..

aww Show donated. He's really a good person Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:33 am

it's kinda weird cause ta ma de isn't exactly considered a bad word here. it's probably nothing compared to *uck etc...

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:15 am

What does ta ma de means?
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by freelovemichelle Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:43 am

it's like the equivalent of responding "your mum.." - which is typically used as a "comeback" in slang i guess. well, that's how it is in aus.. dunno about anywhere else :S maybe i'm wrong haha.
freelovemichelle
freelovemichelle
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 197

https://www.facebook.com/freelovemichelle.koe

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:22 am

Well, it's just normal when there is an outburst of emotions, certain words just come out.

With a face like that, who will not forgive you? So adorable.
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:30 am

People speak Chinese in Australia? :O
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by iloveqtshow Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:07 pm

actually the literal translation of ta ma de means his/her mom
but it actually references something close to d*mn but not as severe as the f bomb.
iloveqtshow
iloveqtshow
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:36 pm

rawrr101 wrote:People speak Chinese in Australia? :O

There are Chinese people in many areas of the world, even Australia. My best friend's distant relatives live there. So yes, they speak the Chinese dialects.

Show is so cute, apologizing to his friends for cursing. It's really no big deal for regular people, but I guess for an idol (in his case, an international super star) he needs to be a role model for young folks. I think it's endearing that he accidentally cursed like that. Makes him more human to me. Makes me remember that I love him because he's the most genuine artist I know.
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by iloveqtshow Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:34 pm

rofl.
I mean there's probably Chinese speaking people in Alaska.
Kimmortal is right, Chinese people are in almost all the places in the world.
iloveqtshow
iloveqtshow
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by gelangielol Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:24 pm

well... yeah, i speak chinese>.>

coseim kinda .... ABC... aka australia born chinese...
andsome people come for international study...
andsome people justlive here andare chinese...

sozz. my space bars retarded..... atm...
and yeah....
gelangielol
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:46 am

kimmortal wrote:

There are Chinese people in many areas of the world, even Australia. My best friend's distant relatives live there. So yes, they speak the Chinese dialects.

Show is so cute, apologizing to his friends for cursing. It's really no big deal for regular people, but I guess for an idol (in his case, an international super star) he needs to be a role model for young folks. I think it's endearing that he accidentally cursed like that. Makes him more human to me. Makes me remember that I love him because he's the most genuine artist I know.

kimmortal : I totally agree with you that he is the most genuine artist. This is want makes him so loved by his fans aka us!!!!
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by yoyokimono Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:05 am

aww he looks like he's been crying looks from his weibo post picture, his eyes look red... love show, it was bad he said some inappropriate words because the media would look badly on it and make him look bad but I'm so glad that he maned up and apologize, not a lot of idols would do that

yoyokimono
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next