Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[011312 Fri. Channel News Asia] Show Luo named most generous celebrity boss

+3
Tikisomia
angelinechan
claudz4lyf
7 posters

Go down

[011312 Fri. Channel News Asia] Show Luo named most generous celebrity boss Empty [011312 Fri. Channel News Asia] Show Luo named most generous celebrity boss

Post by claudz4lyf Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TAIPEI: Taiwan singer Show Luo was named the most generous celebrity boss in Taiwan by Taiwan entertainment tabloid "Apple Daily", with Jay Chou and Singapore's own JJ Lin in second and third place respectively.

Luo reportedly gave out some NT$10 million (S$431,500)in year-end bonuses (including an all-expense paid two day one night vacation in Taiwan) to the 120 employees of his fashion store chain Stage.

He also gave out about NT$4 million (S$172,000) in red packets to the production staff of "100% Entertainment", a popular television show he hosts, and will take them to Bali for a five day four night holiday worth at least NT$1 million (S$43,100).

"It's worth it, because everyone had been very hardworking and gone through tough times over the past year," said Luo of his massive NT$15 million (S$647,000) cash haemorrhage.

Chou, who runs a music company, four restaurants, a fashion store called PHANTACi, and more recently, a karaoke outlet, came in a close second.

The star gave out NT$5 million (S$215,700) in bonuses to his restaurant and fashion store staff, with another NT$3 million (S$129,000) going to the staff of his music company JVR Music.

He also put up NT$2 million (S$86,300) to bring JVR Music's staff to Italy for vacation after the Lunar New Year, bringing Chou's cash outflow to a total of NT$10 million (S$431,500).

Homegrown singer Lin, the owner of three SMG fashion stores, is also a generous boss, paying out some NT$6.1 million to his staff and the people he worked with.

His SMG staff got about NT$3 million (S$129,000) in bonuses, and a portion of the NT$2 million (S$86,300) in red packets Lin distributed to his staff, as well as the people he worked with at his music label Warner Music.

Lin has also promised to bring some Warner Music employees on a trip to the Philippines worth about NT$1.1 million (S$47,400).

"You cannot skimp on the year-end bonus and red packets because everyone worked really hard and helped out.

"This is a form of recompense and an expression of gratitude," Lin told the publication.

-CNA/ha
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

[011312 Fri. Channel News Asia] Show Luo named most generous celebrity boss Empty Re: [011312 Fri. Channel News Asia] Show Luo named most generous celebrity boss

Post by angelinechan Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:38 am

Bravo for show.... Can i apply the job at his store... Hahahaha
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

[011312 Fri. Channel News Asia] Show Luo named most generous celebrity boss Empty Re: [011312 Fri. Channel News Asia] Show Luo named most generous celebrity boss

Post by Tikisomia Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:27 am

I would work for Show for free (if food and room were supplied)...just let me sweep the floor, have a seat at the live filmings of YLBFB (even though I don't understand Chinese lol) and maybe every now and get to pick something from STAGE store XD....oh...and tickets to his concerts....lol I guess it wouldn't be "free" but he wouldn't have to pay me!
Tikisomia
Tikisomia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by gelangielol Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:33 am

angelinechan wrote:Bravo for show.... Can i apply the job at his store... Hahahaha

i would soooooo apply.... since im partially legible since... i speak chinese and english and i think show said applying to stage a person with more language skills eg. knowing english since international people come...... make a person even better to hire~
gelangielol
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:43 am

Trip to Bali ? Trip to Italy? Woah amazing.. and yeah yeah trip to philippines? the country were I live. Awesome, totally ~~
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:56 am

Here's another one Smile But just the same thing...

[2012/01/13 MSN Entertainment] Show Luo crowned King of Bonuses

Singers Jay Chou and JJ Lin came in second and third respectively

With Chinese New Year around the corner, singers, who have other business ventures, are starting to hand out year-end bonuses to their employees.

Taiwanese singer Show Luo, who earned NT$550million (S$23.65million) last year, splurged generously on his employees.

Prior to the New Year, the singer booked three bed-and-breakfast inns in Yilan County, which cost at least NT$1 million (S$43,000). He intends to take 120 staff members, from seven of his fashion outlets, for a two-day-one-night company trip.

The annual staff bonus was also said to range from two to five months, which is approximately NT$10 million (S$430,000) in total.

Show also splurged on employees from his management agency, Universes Entertainment, his record label Gold Typhoon and crew working on his entertainment programme 100% Entertainment. He handed out year-end red packets worth more than NT$4 million (S$172,000).

During Chinese New Year, the singer will also be taking the staff from the management agency he belongs, on a five-day tour to Bali. The trip is estimated to cost NT$1 million (S$43,000).

Coming in second, is singer Jay Chou, who made NT$660 million (S$28.5 million) last year. He reportedly handed out a two-month bonus -- which cost him a total of NT$5 million (S$215,000) -- to his colleagues from record label JVR Music, employees from his four restaurant outlets and fashion outlet.

JVR Music also gave out up to NT$3 million (S$129,000) in year-end red packets. Employees will also be treated to a trip to Italy after the Chinese New Year which will cost the singer NT$2 million ($86,000).

This means Jay will spend an estimated of NT$10 million (S$430,000) before Chinese New Year.

Local singer JJ Lin was equally generous when it came to bonuses, although he does not have as many fashion outlets as Jay or Show.

He gave out year-end bonuses worth a total of NT$3 million (S$129,000) to his staff, and contributed NT$2 million (S$86,000) of red packets at the annual dinners of his fashion outlets and record label Warner Music.

The singer also promised employees at Warner Music, that he will top up NT$1.1 million (S$47,500) worth of holiday expenses, spending up to NT$6.1 million (S$263,500) before the Lunar New Year.

Source: MSN Entertainment

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:49 am

Oh mean ~~ I don't wanna say this news from Show's triumph as our new boss.. Yes!!!

What about JJ's employers of his new music label Warner Music TW trips in the Philippines??? When didthey arrive??? Woah ~~ I wanna see them!!! bounce

Anyway, thanks for our Mr. Luo for making his 2011 moments.. 2012, here we come ~~
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:04 am

he really knows how to give bonuses... reading this news makes you want to work at STAGE... hahaha... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down