Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[9/02/2009 - China Times] Da S lacks happiness; Blue Lan & ZaiZai's fault [A bit of Show ]

+9
SiSi
stuipid445
littlecutekitty
mzjennx33
miakaloveshow
vickie
MRSLUO
freya1507
Jenny
13 posters

Go down

[9/02/2009 - China Times] Da S lacks happiness; Blue Lan & ZaiZai's fault [A bit of Show ] Empty [9/02/2009 - China Times] Da S lacks happiness; Blue Lan & ZaiZai's fault [A bit of Show ]

Post by Jenny Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:03 am

Source: chinatimes
Translation: Sarah @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TV’s ‘Dance Flow’ held a recording on the 8th and Show Luo & Da S danced the ‘Back Up’ dance together. Afterwards, Da S gave herself 70%: “I only dance to prove that men are not under my control, but my hands and feet are under my control!” And earlier, when Da Xiao S accepted mainland China’s ‘ELLE + ELLE EXTRA’ interview, Xiao S said bluntly that Da S still cannot find happiness, and it is all because of Blue Lan & ZaiZai’s ‘agoraphobic’ personalities.

Sisters do magazine shoot; plays intimate lovers

Da Xiao S had to play intimate lovers for the magazine shoot and Da S felt very uncomfortable: “My sister kept using her big breasts to push at me.” Xiao S feels that Blue & ZaiZai’s ‘agoraphobic’ personalities dragged down Da S, and caused her to still not be able to find happiness till now: “My sister’s had too many relationships where it causes her to be ‘agoraphobic’ as well, there’s no man that will accompany her to do what she really wants to do, as soon as she gets into a relationship, she will stay at home all day.”

Love is useless; Da S cries stop

Xiao S said; “If I was my sister’s lover, then I would take her to California’s Napa Valley to drink wine, and then take her to eat at the top 10 best restaurants in the world.” Da S feels that she should stop now: “<Universal Superman> is my portrayal, as soon as I fall in love, I become useless, this time I’ve been single for a long time, and I feel that my mind has become increasingly clear.”

Da S says that Xiao S will often praise her husband, and uses this as a template to help her find a partner: “My sister and my mother loves to analyze my personality and love life behind my back, perhaps my sister knows me better than I know myself.”

‘Dance Flow’ changes pattern; locks in Zeng Guo Cheng

Earlier, Show was photographed to have a girl who looks like Vivian Hsu in his home, yesterday he stressed: “I don’t find anything wrong with my friends coming to my house to play mahjong, and I won’t stop making friends because of this.” And CTV’s ‘Dance Flow’ will change its pattern and change to a new host, production company expressed that the New Year’s Eve show hosted by Zeng Guo Cheng received good critique and he will be the new host.

-----------------------------------

Last edited by Jenny on Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jenny
Jenny
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

[9/02/2009 - China Times] Da S lacks happiness; Blue Lan & ZaiZai's fault [A bit of Show ] Empty Re: [9/02/2009 - China Times] Da S lacks happiness; Blue Lan & ZaiZai's fault [A bit of Show ]

Post by freya1507 Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:26 am

Earlier, Show was photographed to have a girl who looks like Vivian Hsu in his home, yesterday he stressed: “I don’t find anything wrong with my friends coming to my house to play mahjong, and I won’t stop making friends because of this.”

well spoken!!!!
even though everbody of us wants to know what they did up there, mahjong or what ever .... Embarassed
that fact that the press will always speculacte the moment a female person comes close to him should not stop him from living his life !!!!
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

[9/02/2009 - China Times] Da S lacks happiness; Blue Lan & ZaiZai's fault [A bit of Show ] Empty Re: [9/02/2009 - China Times] Da S lacks happiness; Blue Lan & ZaiZai's fault [A bit of Show ]

Post by MRSLUO Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:06 am

will that episode be shown in singapore?
when will it be !
MRSLUO
MRSLUO
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:13 pm

so he replied before being interviewed @ kiss radio?
watever la. ok Show. we get you;]

DA S & SHOW DANCE = WOAHS A FREAKO OH! lmao, i loved it. haha
iono, Da S looked woahs... mad skinny but beautiful~

MRSLUO: iono if it'd air in singapore but i kno it'll be on YOUTUBE!! haha.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:16 pm

a little bit of Show luo makes barbie happy Embarassed i hope show luo n barbie will be together love both of them...love barbie for SHOW queen
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by mzjennx33 Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:42 pm

freya1507 wrote:
Earlier, Show was photographed to have a girl who looks like Vivian Hsu in his home, yesterday he stressed: “I don’t find anything wrong with my friends coming to my house to play mahjong, and I won’t stop making friends because of this.”

well spoken!!!!
even though everbody of us wants to know what they did up there, mahjong or what ever .... Embarassed
that fact that the press will always speculacte the moment a female person comes close to him should not stop him from living his life !!!!

omg totally lol thats what i've always thought though ... for ALL celebrities .. they're human too .. why is it so "oh my god" just because they have friends of the opposite sex ... and then if you're close friends with the opposite sex ....you'll just be marked as his/her bf/gf for the rest of life or something haha
mzjennx33
mzjennx33
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:59 pm

i wanna watch this!! Show and Da S woot!! it's like..Qin Lang and Xin Lei dancing heehee

it's about time the Dance King of Asia is on that dancing show! XP

As for the whole.."ohh, you have a girl over at your house =O what's going on?!"..oh PSH -___-. so boring la.
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:04 am

can anyone give the video link for da s and Show dancing pls. thanks Very Happy
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by SiSi Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:44 pm

I thought the show Dance Flow (舞林大道) was over or am I wrong. Last ep was aired on feb 8th. I guess (hope) that it will be another episode, not just only for Piggy but because it was a great show.
SiSi
SiSi
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by MRSLUO Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:25 am

uhhh oh,
vickie can you post th url when you've got it ?
a youtube one!
th other one i cant see man Sad
MRSLUO
MRSLUO
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:11 am

oh yay he finally went on the show! i kept anticipating him on it man, i mean, even Shinee went! ABOUT TIME SHOW WENT TOO. has the episode aired? and what is this about changing hosts?
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:28 pm

Does anyone have a link to bigger pictures? I can't hardly see them in those.
also haha Show is so defensive.
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by stephie80 Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:50 pm

I'm waiting for this episode to air over channel U in Singapore..... Very Happy
stephie80
stephie80
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 114

http://stephiewee.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:03 pm

i discover that the girl he was dating on his house or play mahjong is the girl he partner in his watson commercial...after the rumor between he and alice tzeng(rejoice girl) now the girl on his watson commercial he always link on his female lead...explain that show luo Evil or Very Mad i hope he is not so serious on that girl...i hope they only friends he must deserved a better one..
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:37 pm

YEAH! finally, Show on Wu Lin Da Dao!
i'm waiting that moment since the 1st ep of WLDD. how come WLDD with Dance King?? Wink
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down