Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/23/2009 - China Times]Show Lo Passes Out Hug Vouchers ; Inviting Fans For Back Up!

+8
xraraix
Beckylovesasia
rokziie
archie1804
freya1507
vickie
xzoe
o_ost1nao_o
12 posters

Go down

[01/23/2009 - China Times]Show Lo Passes Out Hug Vouchers ; Inviting Fans For Back Up! Empty [01/23/2009 - China Times]Show Lo Passes Out Hug Vouchers ; Inviting Fans For Back Up!

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:19 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks!*
Show Lo Passes Out Hug Vouchers ; Inviting Fans For Back Up!

01/23/2009

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[Show Lo was lifted up by friends, and in the commotion, Party Boys attacked his privates]

On the 22nd, Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo held a Guinness World Record event. Party Boys attended to support, and attacked Show's private areas in front of Mama Lo, hurting him so much Show screamed, "Stop poking my butt! Hurts!"

To teach 2,000 fans how to do the "back up" dance, Show taught the dance in slow motion, and danced for a continuous 75 minutes, making him heat up so much that he stripped while dancing, until he was only wearing a t-shirt. He also passed out Show's personal vouchers to his fans. As long as you participated in the event, you can earn a Show-Hug voucher. Show laughed and said, "Come on over! I did push-ups, I'll guarantee that I'll hug you tight!"

Nono, who rushed to come and support him, again used his skills of a poisonous tongue and teased that the back up dance felt like rehabilitation exercises. Then suggested that friends and family lift Show into the air and throw him amidst the fans. This had Mama Lo worried and came out to save her precious son. Mama Lo was in the music video and picked Show up. Yesterday, she seemed a little weak, where Show teased, because there was money in filming the music video, so that's why she was strong.

Source : China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[01/23/2009 - China Times]Show Lo Passes Out Hug Vouchers ; Inviting Fans For Back Up! Empty Re: [01/23/2009 - China Times]Show Lo Passes Out Hug Vouchers ; Inviting Fans For Back Up!

Post by xzoe Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:49 pm

Show is just too cute! Smile
Glad he has so many "back ups"... GO SHOW! Very Happy
xzoe
xzoe
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 268

http://pinkicicles.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

[01/23/2009 - China Times]Show Lo Passes Out Hug Vouchers ; Inviting Fans For Back Up! Empty Re: [01/23/2009 - China Times]Show Lo Passes Out Hug Vouchers ; Inviting Fans For Back Up!

Post by vickie Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:03 pm

im not first=/
and i didnt get to go=,=
though there wasnt THAT much ppl there, it looks fun, sounds fun and was fun!

NO NO's hilarious;P rehabilitation exercises(hes lucky that is not on New Years, or he'll be yelled at XD)
and Lo Ma doesnt only love $, tsk tsk, Show will get a spanking for saying that!!
hecka ppl went to support him:P including a bunch of ppl that i never heard of o____O
BUT THERE WAS PARTY BOYS!!!! (hahha, Xiao Fang & Xiao Wei are the ppl who attacked Show....tsk tsk tsk, Zhu Ren will kill you!)
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:07 am

hihihi i like the article
even though not 100% true ;-)
Spoiler:

and he really was hugging the fans tight and long .....
i wonder if he really could have had 5000 ppl at this event how long he would have hugged ????
i really think this would not have been possible Question scratch
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:37 am

Show laughed and said, "Come on over! I did push-ups, I'll guarantee that I'll hug you tight!"

I'm coming if I could!!!
i wish the voucher has no expiration date Wink
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:43 am

"Come on over! I did push-ups, I'll guarantee that I'll hug you tight!"

wahaha. how i wish i was there!
im gonna hug him tighter. LOL. xp
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckylovesasia Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:55 pm

LOL so good, does anyone know if they broke the record?
Beckylovesasia
Beckylovesasia
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 248

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/becky4taiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:57 pm

no becky we did not ... should have been a lot more of ppl
but i had the feeling show did not really care about Wink
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:19 pm

ooh i wish we could have helped out to fill the place up and beat the record... =]
xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 702

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckylovesasia Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:55 am

aww thats so sad Sad oh well was still awesome
Beckylovesasia
Beckylovesasia
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 248

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/becky4taiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:15 pm

Am I the only one whos ubber jealous? ^ ^:
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:01 am

Awww! I wanna learn his backup dance too! @.@ I wanna be at there too!!

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:29 am

r0ngx wrote:Awww! I wanna learn his backup dance too! @.@ I wanna be at there too!!

the dance is easy to learn:P if VICKIE can do it..you can too:P
just REPLAY it OVER and OVER again, and u'll get it=]
welps of course its different from being taught THERE.
but still, mite as well learn it ourselves...though we couldnt go Very Happy
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by joolienguyen Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:31 am

im so jealous DD: i wanna be there !
tsk tsk.. show said luo mama only had energy was there was money.
there should be some punishment !
joolienguyen
joolienguyen
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 250

Back to top Go down

Post by shelovesshowx3 Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:40 am

hahah,
did show really say,
「別摳我屁股啦!痛痛!」
so cute when he say tong tong.
how i wished i could be there do "back up" with Them!!
i want the hug! AWW!
shelovesshowx3
shelovesshowx3
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down