Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/21/2009 - China Times] Show Luo is going to New York to learn some dancing, only scared of his bad english.

+21
T0XT0
Crizalic
r0ngx
kprincess
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Sanguine
miakaloveshow
jhesa43
mzjennx33
Tonya
freya1507
ohretro
littlecutekitty
abc123
bubblo
ellehcir1408
glambratinella
vickie
Felicitationx3
xzoe
anne911
25 posters

Go down

[03/21/2009 - China Times] Show Luo is going to New York to learn some dancing, only scared of his bad english. Empty [03/21/2009 - China Times] Show Luo is going to New York to learn some dancing, only scared of his bad english.

Post by anne911 Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:04 pm

Show Luo is going to New York to learn some dancing, only scared of his bad english.

03/21/2009

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show Luo ( Xiao Zhu) had a celebration for his new album "Trendy Man" on the 20th, his recording company gave him a big present, which is to let him go to New York at the end of April to learn some dancing with Rihanna and Fergie's(from black eyed peas) dancing teacher,
but his manager would not follow him throughout the entire journey, he will only go with his dance teacher Da Mu, he's also worried that his "Bad english" would not be able to cope for half a month, he laughed and said :"I think after a week, I'll secretly get a plane to Tokyo!"

100 points turned into 100 dollars.

Xiao Zhu admits that his "bad english" has improved, before when he brought his parents on a holiday to Hawaii, he used movements from his hands to tell the waiters what they wanted to eat, but now he already knows a few words, he says he could go to New York's SOHO, Times Square to play. He also said that he has a good accent.

But before when he went to Malaysia to perform, the media asked him how many points would he give himself, he wanted to say 100 points but 100 dollars slipped out of his mouth, making everyone burst out in laughter!

The 102 charts were revealed and yesterday during the celebration, show's recording company announced that Xiao Zhu got 1st in the 102 charts in the whole of Asia, he has sold around 13 5365 albums, but before releasing his album, Wang Leehom and him got into a dispute because he was being accused of buying charts,
Xiao Zhu confessed that he is still worried that people still question him, so he is still unable to bravely face his own success, but he believes that this is a problem between the two companies, there wouldn't be any awkwardness between him and Wang Leehom, he explained that if they bump into each other they would wave.

***source: chinatimes
trans: JPOO @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

gudluck on his training Razz
anne911
anne911
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 203

http://friendster.com/cassidyshaw

Back to top Go down

[03/21/2009 - China Times] Show Luo is going to New York to learn some dancing, only scared of his bad english. Empty Re: [03/21/2009 - China Times] Show Luo is going to New York to learn some dancing, only scared of his bad english.

Post by xzoe Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:14 pm

Ohh xiaozhu, don't worry... there's quite a lot of Chinese over NY, I'm sure they'll def. help you out... It'll be a pleasure if one day I bump into him and help him translate or something.
And about the buying charts incident, Show shouldn't feel bothered with something that the media made up and isn't true, he should be proud of his hard work, he has a lot of fans to back him up... Very Happy
Jia you!! Hope he comes back to TW safe lahh ~~ ! (:
xzoe
xzoe
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 268

http://pinkicicles.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

[03/21/2009 - China Times] Show Luo is going to New York to learn some dancing, only scared of his bad english. Empty Re: [03/21/2009 - China Times] Show Luo is going to New York to learn some dancing, only scared of his bad english.

Post by Felicitationx3 Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:57 pm

IS HE SERIOUSLY GOING? OMGGG. IM SO GOING TO NYC. ANYONE PULEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE TEACHER?!?!?!?! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:16 pm

check the quick updates and bao dian pg to find out more;D
haha, we're like updating that thing constantly, once we kno more XD

i bet u he WILL sneak out and go to Tokyo instead!!! LMAO.
or be stuck in NY Chinatown area?! WELPS he gotta go shop..
so NY-ers lol, go to malls!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by glambratinella Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:54 pm

waaaah, he's going to NYC! i wanna go there too and study dancing with him! and i'd be glad to speak english for him. lol.
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 482

http://pitstop1108.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:31 pm

id be very happy to translate for him.. Smile

wow.. show going to NY.. NY fans are really lucky, and i bet they're very happy with this news..

xiao zhu, jiayou.. dont mind those xiao ren.. u deserve being number 1..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:39 am

no matter what, we all fans still think he did an awesome job.... we believe in him and we can see it
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by abc123 Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:17 am

jia you, xiao zhu! Smile i might have to go visit my sister around that time!!!

abc123

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:21 am

lucky NY ppl -___- not fair! this will be the 2nd time we know of that he's going to NY =( still hasn't been to canada >_>
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:13 am

I live in NYC...okay...no I don't...I live in NJ...which is just a train ride away from NYC...me & my friends go all the time.

The last time he came to NYC, me & my friends went to try to "find" him...and it was just disappointing cause he was nowhere to be found.

And now felicitation is begging me to go "find" him AGAIN.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:28 am

JESSIE. ITS DIFFERENT THIS TIME CAUSE WE KNOW WHERE HES GOING! AT THE LAST TIME WE WENT, WE WERE SHOPPING MOST OF THE TIME!!!
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:02 am

happy for him ... ^^
i can understand ...why he cannot forget about the byuing thing ... a pity ... he really should enjoy his success ...
thanks for the news
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:50 pm

so great news..and show Wink don't worry please!!
you will be great as the last time ^^
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by mzjennx33 Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:40 pm

omg im gonna go all over nyc shopping places ... ;D hope to find him Razz
mzjennx33
mzjennx33
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:48 pm

lucky you mzjennx33! hope you'll able to see SHOW in New york. When he will go there?

we'll it seems that SHOW alredy improve a lot in terms of speaking in English. heheeh...i know he can do it. "Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Show Luo english is not bad and he is very smart person n we all know that his english is improving a lot. may be he wants to be more efficient to speak in english so he become flexible in terms of communication Very Happy
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanguine Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Me and my friend are going to try and find him. . . what classifies as the end of April? hopefully around the 20/21st.

he's gunna be in Soho or time square. . . . i guess that narrowes it down a bit.
*swiftly becoming a stalker*
Sanguine
Sanguine
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 68

http://xiaoguifanz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao_Zhu_Forever Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:09 pm

OMFG....I AM SO HYPED HEARING THE NEWS OF HIM COMING TO N.Y. Even though I don't live in N.Y. I am still close to it...like around 4 hours since I live in Massachusetts. But still...I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HE IS COMING TO N.Y. Can't wait..but what is the exact day that he is gonna stay there?! :DD
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:55 pm

OMG. YES! We are gonna have a few stalkers from this forum. Whoohoo!
Have fun stalking. LOL.
Seriously, the feeling of successfully finding and stalking him is 100 times better than going to his fanmeetings or sing-sign event. HAHAHA
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanguine Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:14 pm

as soon as we figure out what day he's going to be there, any stalkers on this board are more than welcome to contact me and my friend so we can meat up and cover more ground. he's only one semi small person in all of Time Square/Soho.
talk about needle in a hay stack. . .
I wounder if he thinks he wont run into crazy fans over here. . . .

also, i was watching the episode of Bai Fen Bai with Jolin on it. Xiao Gui mentioned new york, and how they'd have to go to 7th avenue. so, is Xiao gui coming too, or was he joking?
Sanguine
Sanguine
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:33 am

Omg, you guys real lucky. hope you will have fun!

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crizalic Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:47 am

Haha! Really great to see xiao zhu going to learn some new moves at NY. Oh by the way.. besides Da Mu whose following him there, is his mum going too? Since he once mentioned in ylbfb that he wants to bring his mum over to the US.
Crizalic
Crizalic
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 40

http://www.fill-the-darkness-with-light.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by T0XT0 Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:24 pm

Don't worry la Show you can do it! You have already improved a lot xD
T0XT0
T0XT0
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 134

https://www.youtube.com/TOOXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:49 pm

i already gave the address to francia, of the studio..if its the correct one;P good luck finding where he is at=]

haha,living in an apartment in NYC...with da mu. HAHA, HEY! if u find da mu, u find SHOW then!!! interesting........

i just hate him for going to NY-_-"
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:36 pm

Sanguine wrote:as soon as we figure out what day he's going to be there, any stalkers on this board are more than welcome to contact me and my friend so we can meat up and cover more ground. he's only one semi small person in all of Time Square/Soho.
talk about needle in a hay stack. . .
I wounder if he thinks he wont run into crazy fans over here. . . .

also, i was watching the episode of Bai Fen Bai with Jolin on it. Xiao Gui mentioned new york, and how they'd have to go to 7th avenue. so, is Xiao gui coming too, or was he joking?

YES. I am going. Ohretro and Starr& are possiblly comin too. :] What a good excuse to shop!
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanguine Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:54 pm

vickie wrote:i already gave the address to francia, of the studio..if its the correct one;P good luck finding where he is at=]

haha,living in an apartment in NYC...with da mu. HAHA, HEY! if u find da mu, u find SHOW then!!! interesting........

i just hate him for going to NY-_-"

whoo whoo whoo, someone has the address?

that'd be useful. not as fun as bumping into him randomly, but not as frustrating eaither.

is there anyway i persuade you to tell me the address? I'll give you cookies, or my soul. . . whatever
Sanguine
Sanguine
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:48 am

xiao shuang won't come?? why..

he3.. don't be afraid, Show.. we have a lot of US fans here who will become a free translator for you! is it, gals??
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:49 pm

i so wanna go but i can't coz i've got work!!!!!grrrrrr.....and i am so ready to buy a plane ticket!!!! =[ well,have fun to everyone who will go! =]
xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 702

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by worldyking Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:33 am

can anyone tell me where the dance studio? and what time do you think they usually practice? thanks a million

worldyking

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by iRish Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:29 am

i read that he loves EngLish sOO much and he is eager to learn it..
so xiao zhu bu yao qie...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iRish
iRish
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down