Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/30/2009 - Yam] Xiao Zhu quits sex and makes net friends ; Identity exposed, Claims does not know the other person

+40
Exuvalia
Tonya
littlepig
littlecutekitty
lisa
kUmiko_krixzel
missyebony
showstar
tankianen
wendy
douer
iiws
annakebana
showmanic
bubblo
CutieHeart918
jhesa43
DARILENE*
nyanya_ndut
woainishow
winnie208
MUNMUN
Shang Tian Hua
mzjennx33
xxcarolxx
mhay519
xraraix
glambratinella
Nana
tiffanyann5152
annelyn123
xojustachickxo
woailuozhixiang
cerise18
sze92
LoveGaia
glonechi
saphir
ellehcir1408
xiangxuanlin
44 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[04/30/2009 - Yam] Xiao Zhu quits sex and makes net friends ; Identity exposed, Claims does not know the other person Empty [04/30/2009 - Yam] Xiao Zhu quits sex and makes net friends ; Identity exposed, Claims does not know the other person

Post by xiangxuanlin Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:06 am

STILL A HOT TOPIC. PLEASE DELETE THIS TOPIC IF IT HAS BEEN ALREADY POSTED ANYWHERE ELSE HERE IN THE FORUM

Xiao Zhu quits sex and makes net friends ; Identity exposed, Claims does not know the other person
Source: Yam News - Liberty
Translated by Cmiley @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[Xiao Zhu] Show Luo with intolerable loneliness, is caught in an internet friend making trap, exposing full message context of picking up a girl on the net, the female lead exposes Xiao Zhu [Brother Zhu] plays ambiguity, male lead questions the plot, says naïve and likes making friends, unfortunately enters the complicated world of the internet, Xiao Zhu sadly says he was too careless, apologizes for setting a bad example!

Exposing Female Netizen is Selina-Look-A-Like
The year before Xiao Zhu went to Thailand for pointers from the White Dragon King, if he quits from female (sex) then he could be popular as 10 years, since then he is stuck in a dilemma, says he has “Self Defence Force”, hands can do anything so it solves his physical needs until the end of last year. He and model Tia Li (李毓芬) met when filming an ad, rumours says once in the light the short relationship dies.

Because of helpless loneliness, Xiao Zhu went online to meet friends, meeting a Hong Kong female netizen, the person resembles to Selina, causing him to be caught in a love “net”, the two interacted about 3 months chatting on MSN, texting. The info was all recorded by the female, including cam exposure of Xiao Zhu’s half upper body, and messages of flirting text messages.

Xiao Zhu Half Upper Body Exposed on Cam
Private Interaction All Exposed
This so-called Fanny female netizen, gave all explicit content of their interaction to a magazine. Not only info about the process of them going out, Fanny had even said she’s been to his home, but since the publication of the exposure on the magazine, her site had also closed.

In this regard, Xiao Zhu firmly says he’s never met the person. As for the exposure of the upper body on the cam, he explained, the other party was questioning his identity, so to show his sincerity to be come friends, so he decided to open his cam to prove he identity, “coincidently at that time I was working out”.

Photograph and Name are Different
Female Bait Scam Plot
Xiao Zhu says naïve and wants to make friends, he had good impression of her, but at the end is involved in “Female Bait Scam Plot 仙人跳”, since the female netizen says she didn’t have cam, so he’s only seen the others pictures, also the exposure of the content is also not true, Xiao Zhu says that after the person got his trust, had said interests of entering the entertainment industry, then it made him realize some suspicion, thinking again of the other person’s motive of being friends. Who ever thought just as he had suspicions, he’s exposed by the female netizen, he sadly says: “He’s never going to trust anyone, there’s too man scams on the net, warns everyone to be careful.” He admits he was too careless, setting a bad example, “He will pay attention to his future actions.”

But Xiao Zhu also pointed out, the magazine calls the netizen Fanny, but the one he knows is Tiffany, and the pictures that were provided to the magazine by Fanny, was different from the person he knew as Tiffany showing not the same person, “The magazine and I could both be fooled.”

Xiao Zhu is Sorry to His Mother and Fans
Xiao Zhu meeting female netizen exposure, yesterday he was on GTV’s “100% Entertainment” Live program also says he’s sorry to his mother, fans, company, speaking of mother, words choking says, he’s originally worried about the reaction of the fans, but seeing the messages from fans, say about his making net friends says “Really Strong 很強”, “很行”and other words, all agree “Xiao Zhu is usually like this on “100% Entertainment”!” Giving him support, comforting him, then Xiao Zhu’s feelings was warmer, facing the camera says three statements: “I am Shuo Luo, I don not want to be a fake idol, I am a real person.”

Management Company is to Sue Female Netizen
Xiao Zhu’s management company gives statement, saying this female netizen spread news to the media, the purpose was to use this opportunity to become famous, the manager Zhang says, is looking for this female netizen, if found will sue all the way.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[04/30/2009 - Yam] Xiao Zhu quits sex and makes net friends ; Identity exposed, Claims does not know the other person Empty Re: [04/30/2009 - Yam] Xiao Zhu quits sex and makes net friends ; Identity exposed, Claims does not know the other person

Post by ellehcir1408 Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:17 am

thanks for the post ghel..

i hope the company finds this tiffany soon and sue her so she can spen the rest of her life in jail..
its bad enough that show was really hurt..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

[04/30/2009 - Yam] Xiao Zhu quits sex and makes net friends ; Identity exposed, Claims does not know the other person Empty Re: [04/30/2009 - Yam] Xiao Zhu quits sex and makes net friends ; Identity exposed, Claims does not know the other person

Post by saphir Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:18 am

Thanks for your trans!

We will pay each attention to this Fanny person on line~
And FAnny deserves a legal punishment!

Support Show Lo forever!!
saphir
saphir

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:23 am

yeah, we all have the same sentiments. for them to find that girl and let justice be served, what she did was really unfair and she has gone overboard!
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glonechi Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:38 am

I HATE THIS GIRL.
I FEEL SAD and I cry a lot because of this.

I still support u forever..
glonechi
glonechi
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGaia Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:56 am

I just managed to watch yest episode of yu bai ...
And my heart breaks when I saw xiao zhu so sad ... =(
LoveGaia
LoveGaia
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 34

http://www.key-eternality.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:24 am

i am really hoping she would get sued. REALLY HOPING so badly. no one can save her ass.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:50 am

thanks for posting..
goody she's hunted down to be sued..hope she'll get caught..
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by woailuozhixiang Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:53 am

hope tht girl really get sued uh!!serve her right!!!
woailuozhixiang
woailuozhixiang

Number of posts : 13

http://www.fanggg.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xojustachickxo Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:15 pm

seriously i just don't understand why people would want to hurt other people regarless who or what they are seriously people are just crazy like this chick

hopefully all this will die down and show luo will finally live at peace =)

xojustachickxo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by annelyn123 Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:53 pm

oh...xiao zhu must be very sad... hikz-hikz-hikz i'm sad too...
i'm really wanna kill dat girl Evil or Very Mad
but i'm glad his management company is looking for dat girl, i hope they find her soon
annelyn123
annelyn123

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by tiffanyann5152 Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:07 pm

Just to make it clear to everyone, I am NOT the Tiffany that did this to 小猪!!! I'm absoluted disgusted by this news and I'm now starting to dislike my own name because of it's association with this situation Mad

I always hoped that I may someday get the chance to meet Show, but now I worry that it'll cause conflict after I introduce myself. I hate this girl for doing this to Show and for, literally, giving me a bad name!
tiffanyann5152
tiffanyann5152
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 97

http://www.imeem.com/luozhixiang5152

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:06 pm

thanks for the info...

I'm SHOCK!!!! My GOD!!!!!
That girl was so crazy i think...

maybe this is a barrier in SHOW's career, because SHOW is very famous now...
someone want to make SHOW goes down..

but we are a good fans.. so, just keep supporting SHOW and hope the best for him..
also, hopefully tiffany can be sued as fast as it can!!
I trust SHOW so much
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glambratinella Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:17 pm

thanks for sharing, ghel! Smile

what a relief. i'm glad that Xiao Zhu's company will sue that girl! they are doing the right thing. i hope that evil creature will be exposed soon cause i can't wait to see her land behind bars!
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 482

http://pitstop1108.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:32 pm

i hope this is going to end soon..it pisses of everyone!!that girl needs to get a life and stop making other lives miserable..
xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 702

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:23 pm

tiffanyann5152
don't worry, we know you're not.
(esp to most of us that became member of this forum since last year)

& yes, Show can surely surpass all these trials.
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcarolxx Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Good that they're going to sue her. Did she like run away or hide? because the article said they can't find her. I hate her for doing this to Show...
xxcarolxx
xxcarolxx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 76

http://www.foreveraaronyan.proboards106.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mzjennx33 Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:31 pm

im gonna watch about this on tv today ... like in 15minutes of the news ... people are really .... annoying -.- they have nothing better to do apparently ... i dont understand why magazines/newspapers believe everything, everyone tells them .. i hope this will end soon .. my mom was like so is it true? and im like -.- ill only believe in what show&his company tells us =]
mzjennx33
mzjennx33
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:08 pm

poor xiao zhu. i hope that some friends are near him now, but I'm sure there are many who called him after that. he is a good guy. cannot understand why there are people who treat him this way. i'm really full of anger and hate.

she didn't think about the others. So a selfish ...
Maybe even Show didn't know her real face. I don't think that she was honest at the beginning. A lie from start till end.

thank you very much for posting this translation.
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by MUNMUN Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:59 pm

haixxx.... now becoz of tis case, i think xiao zhu will nt find any girlfriend... Coz he says he doesnt realli trust anyone now... except for his mom....

ii hope tat the girl will gt sued and jailed!!!
MUNMUN
MUNMUN
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by winnie208 Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:12 pm

thanks to the company that want to SUE her for making xiao zhu so sad & got fooled...

xiao zhu jia you!!
winnie208
winnie208
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:16 pm

Shang Tian Hua wrote:poor xiao zhu. i hope that some friends are near him now, but I'm sure there are many who called him after that. he is a good guy. cannot understand why there are people who treat him this way. i'm really full of anger and hate.

she didn't think about the others. So a selfish ...
Maybe even Show didn't know her real face. I don't think that she was honest at the beginning. A lie from start till end.

thank you very much for posting this translation.

I completely agree with you. Unfortunately, there are some people out there who have nothing better to do with their time than mess up other people's lives. But I believe that Show (our "unyielding cockroach") can and will knock this mess down...after all, he's got "Cheng Yao" from all around the WORLD!

Last edited by woainishow on Fri May 01, 2009 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanya_ndut Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:25 pm

tiffanyann5152 wrote:Just to make it clear to everyone, I am NOT the Tiffany that did this to 小猪!!! I'm absoluted disgusted by this news and I'm now starting to dislike my own name because of it's association with this situation Mad

I always hoped that I may someday get the chance to meet Show, but now I worry that it'll cause conflict after I introduce myself. I hate this girl for doing this to Show and for, literally, giving me a bad name!

we 100% believe that it's not you tiffanyann Very Happy . fannyloveshow in youtube also got the same problem. people are accusing her. that is so annoying.

i can only watch the clip in youtube, not the whole episode. i dont understand what xiao zhu said but i seriously want to beat the c*ap out of this girl!!
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:44 pm

nyanya_ndut wrote:
tiffanyann5152 wrote:Just to make it clear to everyone, I am NOT the Tiffany that did this to 小猪!!! I'm absoluted disgusted by this news and I'm now starting to dislike my own name because of it's association with this situation Mad

we 100% believe that it's not you tiffanyann Very Happy . fannyloveshow in youtube also got the same problem. people are accusing her. that is so annoying.

i can only watch the clip in youtube, not the whole episode. i dont understand what xiao zhu said but i seriously want to beat the c*ap out of this girl!!

nyanya_ndut, did you want to see the April 29 LIVE episode when Xiao Zhu talked about this Facebook incident? If you want to see it, I'll show it here (p.s. He only really talks about it in the first part of the episode, so I'll just post the first part and leave links to the rest of the episode) Smile

Parts Two-Five:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0q_V_bhS-4&feature=channel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanya_ndut Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:58 pm

woww thanks woainishow!!! Very Happy
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by DARILENE* Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:07 pm

HOPE THAT GIRL GOES TO JAIL!
I TRUST SHOW 100%
DARILENE*
DARILENE*
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:08 pm

yeah! sue her sue her sue her sue her sue her.......10000x

that's the only way to take revenge to that evil girl.

Guys, we have to unite. let's help SHOW and his company to find that gurl so that they can sue that girl. if you find her anywhere...report it right away..

im sure fannyloveshow is not the one.

Another thing, have you already put your name on the list (letter project) we have to earn at least 100 members..the more the better.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:23 pm

exactly!!the more,the better!we have to send it asap..Show needs to know that we are by his side even during these types of situations.. =]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 702

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieHeart918 Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:48 pm

i hope they could find that fanny girl *well, she's not that funny* hmmp!

i also think that fannyloveshow and fanny are not realated
CutieHeart918
CutieHeart918
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:17 pm

sued her wei.... he's got no wrongs... he's so innocent... we'll support him and find out who that freaking fanny is...
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next