Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06/29/09 - iWeekly] Interview with Show after Sg Charity Show

+18
MUNMUN
xiangxuanlin
pcloids
yel
miakaloveshow
czeherazade
thedevilisherenow
Nana
freya1507
keirins
avondale09
jhesa43
kriztetalovesxioazhu
char
rokziie
woainishow
jam912
littleSHOWpiggy
22 posters

Go down

[06/29/09 - iWeekly] Interview with Show after Sg Charity Show Empty [06/29/09 - iWeekly] Interview with Show after Sg Charity Show

Post by littleSHOWpiggy Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:16 am

29 June 2009!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hey! Sorry i know i am posting this really late! I bought the magazine like one week ago heh Embarassed Shall try to translate for you guys now, it's my first time so pardon any errors! ^_^

It has been a few months since last meeting with Show (in Singapore). Recently, rumours have been rife about him, and his attitude has shown a remarkable change. From his usual happy self, he has now adopted the nickname "unbeatable cockroach" and a new fighting spirit seems to have been kindled in him.

--------------------------

1. Has the recent "online dating" scandal influenced the manner in which you make friends now as well as in the future?
I didn't commit a crime, so of course I will continue to make friends. It's just that from now on I will be more careful, and I don't play Facebook anymore already. After all I am a artiste/celebrity, and I do not wish for people to use me to make news. Let's just say that I have served as a warning to other celebrities to not commit the same mistake as me.

2. How are you planning to differentiate the good and the bad people online next time?
This would be akin to driving. Even though you may drive safely, that does not mean others will also drive safely. I believe that there will be still good people out there, so I will continue making friends with sincerity. If the other party has ulterior motives, I can't do anything about it.

3. You once said on Entertainment 100% that the media has never noticed your hard work and efforts, but rather rushes to report when bad things such as this happen, are your feelings of this issue just as strong as before?
But isn't that true? The media is exactly like that! This is something most pitiful for celebrities. Even though celebrities normally put in lots of hard work in their jobs, yet unfair reports often result in them not being able to receive the encouragement they deserve. Of course, celebrities do wish that the media will be able to report more on the efforts that they have put in.

4. The "white dragon king" has said before that you have to abstain from "se" - s*x? to continue being popular for 10 years. After this recent scandal, are you going to follow his advice?
I have been a artiste/celebrity for 10 years already. It can't be that after all these years of effort, I still have to abstain from _____ before I can continue being popular for 10 years? This would be very not worth it, after all "white dragon king" never said how long I had to abstain. We are all human, and we do have feelings. If I don't have any relationships, what is my mum going to do? Does that mean I won't be marrying then? As such, I will still have girlfriends and still marry.

5. If you could abstain not from ____ but instead abstain from something else, what would your choice be?
Abstain from money, staying up late, being vain? Ha ha! I remember a senior once told me: "if you were to leave from this earth one day, looking back on life, would you feel happy about it?" So I will still do what I like to do, and not think about abstaining from this or that.

6. Having freed yourself from the "Taiwanese" kind of dress image, you are still being called by the media as being the most "Taiwanese" trendy man. With regards to the word "Tai/Taiwanese", are you able to accept it?
It's still okay, because after all I live in Taipei, ha! Actually I don't really bother about what people say, I just treat it as a new phrase.

7. Ethan Ruan has now become the new "Big Brother"(sorry, don't know the correct phrase!) of idol dramas. Similarly for you, your results from acting in idol dramas have not been too bad either. However, do you feel a little pressurized (ie. by Ethan Ruan)?
No, not at all! As long as a drama series is very popular, the lead male actor would be able to become a "Big Brother", ha ha! In my opinion, I don't think there's such a thing as a "Big Brother", the most important thing is that you can move the audience. The competition in terms of ranking will never stop, so it is better to just relax.

8. Good friend Jolin Tsai has sustained a hip injury from dancing, being one of "Asia's dancing kings", have you ever sustained injuries from practicing dancing?
That is of course, I have often challenged myself in terms of dance movements. It could be that because I am a boy, I am able to withstand from injuries better than Jolin. At this point, I wish to say a word for Jolin. Some of the media have intentions to make news of Jolin. In actual fact, Jolin who has been injured, still bears the pain and continues in her dancing, in order to present as best a performance as she can, reflecting her zest in her work. However, not only has everyone refrained from applauding her, some have even criticized her, and this is very upsetting for a celebrity. I suggest that these media reporters should go read books if they are so bored, instead of stirring rumours of others all day.
------------------
YAY! Okay finally done, translating can be rather tiring! Razz
Hope you guys can understand it! Very Happy

<3 littleSHOWpiggy

littleSHOWpiggy
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

[06/29/09 - iWeekly] Interview with Show after Sg Charity Show Empty Re: [06/29/09 - iWeekly] Interview with Show after Sg Charity Show

Post by jam912 Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:28 am

wow! thanks for translating and sharing..
i love his answers...so manly! Very Happy
and the picture. . . hot as ever! *drools*

I suggest that these media reporters should go read books if they are so bored, instead of stirring rumours of others all day.
Very Happy
jam912
jam912
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 494

Back to top Go down

[06/29/09 - iWeekly] Interview with Show after Sg Charity Show Empty Re: [06/29/09 - iWeekly] Interview with Show after Sg Charity Show

Post by woainishow Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:38 am

Wow, thanks for the translation littleSHOWpiggy

I liked his answers because they were firm but not arrogant...
So that's the white dragon thing everyone was talking about...lol Smile
I cracked up at his responses to questions 4 and 5...is it weird that I think any relationship he has in the future will be low-profile?
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:10 am

thanks for the translations! : )
me too! i so love his answers!
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by littleSHOWpiggy Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:16 am

hey hey, thanks for the replies people! Very Happy
haha yeah i think his answers are very honest/open and down-to-earth, and they're straight to the point which is cool! ^_^
i tried to translate to the best of my ability such that the original meaning is there, it's not a direct translation cos then it would sound awkward, but yeah hope i caught the essence of it! (:

littleSHOWpiggy
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by char Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:46 pm

thanks for sharing *hugz* your translation is really good!

littleSHOWpiggy wrote: 7. Ethan Ruan has now become the new "Big Brother"(sorry, don't know the correct phrase!) of idol dramas.

I think what they meant here was Ethan is the new 'big man' [being that he's the male lead in a top-rating drama] for tv dramas Smile
char
char
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 364

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:05 am

wow thanks for translating!
so SHOW is following that 'white dragon thingy'?
hope he'll have an everlasting popularity and more blessings in life.
i adore him so much.

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:21 am

wow! thanks for translating...good job! Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:46 am

Thanks for translating!

Yeah I really like his answers. He always speaks well, in that he is honest and, like littleSHOWpiggy said, down to earth. Plus he's quite funny even if he's being serious =)
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:18 am

Thanx a lot for translating ^^, .Wise answers Smile, make me more admire him.
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:09 am

kriztetalovesxioazhu wrote:wow thanks for translating!
so SHOW is following that 'white dragon thingy'?
hope he'll have an everlasting popularity and more blessings in life.
i adore him so much.

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD

as i understood he is not ;-)

thanks a lot for translating this ...it's very very interessting
like the gals said before ... i like the way how he answeres - very strait forward ... and clear ... not leaving room for the stupid reporters to turn his words in his mouth (german expression i hope its understandable what i mean) ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:11 am

thx for translating....
u'r chinese was so good yeah?
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thedevilisherenow Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:17 pm

thank you for translating the whole thing.
I like the way he answers the questions,
esp. the no. 6 question i just treat it as a new phrase Laughing
thedevilisherenow
thedevilisherenow

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:39 pm

thumbs up for littleSHOWpiggy..

freya1507 wrote:as i understood he is not ;-)

Freya.. I agree with you.. 10yrs is such a long time Rolling Eyes unless he’s planning to be an eunuch scratch
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:05 pm

czehaerazade ..nod nod beside of chooseing a life as a mook ..i think he would be very very unbalanced if he would abstain ...
actually i'm very happy as i read his answer about
would really not worth it - btw what a waste silent Wink
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:41 pm

Show luo very frank in answering the question...but he is right u cannot predict peoples life..if he wants to have gf and getting married its up to him.. lol! love his comment with Ethuan Rhuan..i hope he will do his idol drama soon we love to see him again..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

[06/29/09 - iWeekly] Interview with Show after Sg Charity Show Empty uhhh. hey guys!

Post by yel Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:38 am

cheers ola, chikas! yel here! just finished registering awhile ago. um, i guess i'll just catch up with the topics here later.
i still have a class. Laughing
see ya all later.
love lots,
yel Very Happy
yel
yel

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:56 am

freya1507 wrote:czehaerazade ..nod nod beside of chooseing a life as a mook ..i think he would be very very unbalanced if he would abstain silent Wink

Freya.. I doubt if he followed the advice.. how I wish he would answer the media point blank to keep them at bay.. but he still answers them with humbleness and respect.. as well as he answers them cryptically, that if they (media) understand what he really means beyond those words confused and to be safe.. he doesn't leave them a room to twist what he said alien

I'd like to see him happy with the girl he chooses.. he deserves to be happy after a hard days work pig
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by pcloids Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:37 am

Way to go Show!!!! Xiao Zhu is very articulate and mature in answering questions . Bah, there were questions which were difficult to answer but he's able to convey his opinions with respect and dignity. He's not just good-looking, talented, kind-hearted, filial but also very smart! Wo ai niiiiii!!
pcloids
pcloids
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:19 am

thanks for the translations! oh men. i so love his answers. his answers are better than those of a beauty queen! Very Happy
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MUNMUN Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:09 am

Thx for the translation... erm.. Can ii noe which magazine is this?
MUNMUN
MUNMUN
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by littleSHOWpiggy Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:54 am

hey! oh oh the magazine i got this from is "iWeekly" and it was the issue where they had Boys Over Flowers on the cover Very Happy i happen to love BOF too ^_^
yeps anyway thanks for all the thank yous (: i feel honoured because after all it's my first time translating! shall continue to post such stuff if i find them next time heh

littleSHOWpiggy
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by MUNMUN Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:31 am

thx for information !!! LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR FUTURE POST!!!
MUNMUN
MUNMUN
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanya_ndut Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:17 pm

well said xiao zhu...

thanks so much for translating Very Happy
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:11 pm

that's the same clothes he wore on that day(:
i'm happy(:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by bluuelollipopz Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:00 pm

..Thanks for translating
Helps me alot.
All the best larr..
bluuelollipopz
bluuelollipopz
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:18 am

awesome answers! especially the last question!! It's great that he's still Taiwan's "Trendy Man"!! Very Happy
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:49 pm

freya1507 wrote:

as i understood he is not ;-)

thanks a lot for translating this ...it's very very interessting
like the gals said before ... i like the way how he answeres - very strait forward ... and clear ... not leaving room for the stupid reporters to turn his words in his mouth (german expression i hope its understandable what i mean) ;-)

ohh thanks for answering my question..
yeah it's cool that he answered the questions maturely and straight forward...
about the 'white dragon thingy'..well i guess SHOW is now looking for his woman and true happiness...
haha hope one of us will be his woman..nyahaha.just kidding...
best of luck for SHOW LO!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down