Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06/30/2009 - Xinmin] Show Lo enters Madame Tussauds Wax Musuem; Laughs at how Jolin's arms was tired out after her pose

+24
Nana
drivewayromance
ka1020
nickatz
kriztetalovesxioazhu
pcloids
bubblo
littlecutekitty
Shang Tian Hua
avondale09
showdictz
showjudie
ellehcir1408
cerise18
freya1507
xNance
thedevilisherenow
xiangxuanlin
kUmiko_krixzel
keirins
yhumixz
char
nyanya_ndut
celinaa
28 posters

Go down

[06/30/2009 - Xinmin] Show Lo enters Madame Tussauds Wax Musuem; Laughs at how Jolin's arms was tired out after her pose Empty [06/30/2009 - Xinmin] Show Lo enters Madame Tussauds Wax Musuem; Laughs at how Jolin's arms was tired out after her pose

Post by celinaa Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:19 am

Show Luo enters Madame Tussauds Wax Musuem; Laughs at how Jolin's arms was tired out after her pose

Source : Xinmin
translation by ♥Kitsiee @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Recently, Show Luo Zhi Xiang has been inducted in to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Shanghai. When asked what pose would he show as part of the "Pepsi Family Pavilion", he replied excitedly saying he had thought of a pose that is easy to be maintained.

The "Pepsi Family Pavilion" created in Madame Tussauds Shanghai has recently ushered in a new member - Taiwan's King of Popularity, Show Luo Zhi Xiang. Following after Louis Koo of Hong Kong, Jolin Tsai etc as being the spokesperson for Pepsi, Show is now part of "Pepsi's Family Pavilion". With Show's popularity, this will no doubt attract more people in visiting the museum.

Madame Tussauds wax figures goes through professional production process, and this time, Madame Tussaud herself had specially arranged several of her workers to fly from the United Kingdom to Taiwan, specifically to measure Show's body for his wax model. The whole process took about 2 hours, and carefully measurement of the celebrities body parts, as well as noting down about 500 different measurements from various parts of the body, not to mention the many different perspective posed shot of the celebrity in question, so that the sculptor will get all the information needed to create the wax statue. The sculpture produced will then have a complete characteristic of the famous celebrities features, inclusive of facial features as well as expressions.

Because before this, senior Jolin Tsai has had the same experience, Show knew that one pose needs to be maintained for at least 20 minutes before you're allowed to move, otherwise there would not be enough time to gather the information, Show has made the necessary preparations, assuming an easy to maintain posture. He said, "Last time, Jolin did a pose which required her to hold arms up in front of her in a crossed position, and remain in that position. As a result, when she went home, her arms were tired out. This time, I've taken several days to think of this position, easy to be maintained yet effective. Handsome, no?"

Show's wax figure was modeled after the advertisement of Pepsi in 2008 featuring a hero, showing the viewers a perfect image of Show's handsome features. The apparel of the wax figure with its shiny texture gave the image of a space hero, yet its cool expression indicates a unique identity, as if Show was a Hero from the future. A hero with such a handsome image, there is no doubt that many fans would gladly follow him to 'outer space'. Show said that he was extremely satisfied with such a handsome image for him. In addition, tourists will also be able to interact with 'Show' through the special blue ball in the wax figure's hands, and fight side by side with their idol to launch Pepsi Light.

Following Louis Koo's Blue Jays, Jolin Tsai's Yue Dan 9 Star and Jerry Yan's circus troupe image, Show's Futuristic Hero image this time, complete with the space-like suit, Show said he was filled with sense of mission, and apparently he wants to prepare to save our planet. For Show fans, or Pepsi fans, if you would like to recall the history of Pepsi's adverts, please visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Shanghai for a glimpse.
celinaa
celinaa
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

[06/30/2009 - Xinmin] Show Lo enters Madame Tussauds Wax Musuem; Laughs at how Jolin's arms was tired out after her pose Empty Re: [06/30/2009 - Xinmin] Show Lo enters Madame Tussauds Wax Musuem; Laughs at how Jolin's arms was tired out after her pose

Post by nyanya_ndut Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:23 am

ahahhahahha this is nice and his figure looks good
thanks for sharing! Very Happy
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

[06/30/2009 - Xinmin] Show Lo enters Madame Tussauds Wax Musuem; Laughs at how Jolin's arms was tired out after her pose Empty Re: [06/30/2009 - Xinmin] Show Lo enters Madame Tussauds Wax Musuem; Laughs at how Jolin's arms was tired out after her pose

Post by char Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:29 am

thanks for sharing this news bit! Very Happy
char
char
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 364

Back to top Go down

Post by yhumixz Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:01 am

thanks for sharing the news! Smile

oyeah! oyeah!
i agree! i would also follow him to 'outer space'..!! xDD
lolx.. hehe.. Very Happy
yhumixz
yhumixz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:34 am

Thanx for sharing ^^. Poor jolin...xiao zhu had better pose,that's clever thought of him hi hi...
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by kUmiko_krixzel Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:41 am

great..hahah.. but it doesn't look like him.. hmm,, kinda..
kUmiko_krixzel
kUmiko_krixzel
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 151

http://www.lezxirk.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:46 am

i really like it. i really like what the writer said "perfect image... handsome figure"

those were the correct words!
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thedevilisherenow Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:17 am

KAWAII
thedevilisherenow
thedevilisherenow

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by xNance Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:40 am

i don't think it looks alike but i'm happie it stands there =']
xNance
xNance
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 252

http://xiaozhuu.hyves.nl | http://twitter.com/aiminhnancyy

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:12 am

thanks for sharing the news
...hihi too smart XaioZhu ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:32 am

thanks for sharing..
after peeking on angelina jolie's wax, goofing off with other celeb wax and having fun at jolin's expense..he'll now have his own wax figure. Very Happy
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:42 am

haha,.
id be looking forward to taking pix with him and joiln wen i go to hongkong next yr.. hehe..

though the figure doesn't look like him much..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by showjudie Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:36 am

never seen a real likeness waxwork but Shows is better than
Jolins.
well done madam tussauds and pepsi for trying.
thanks for sharing
showjudie
showjudie
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by showdictz Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:50 am

thanks for sharing...
getting ideas from other experiences...hehe..smart Very Happy
showdictz
showdictz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:51 am

Haha he's so funny, preparing a comfortable pose =)
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:57 pm

thanks for sharing. a very handsome wax figure. once I visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in London. I hope to see the Museum in Shanghai soon. It's like to meet him in person. So I can try first on his Wax figure. lol.
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:36 am

OOH LALA!! could this be his June Bao Dian we've all been waiting for?! i think..this is DEFINITELY something to be proud of!! a wax figure of him!!
i wanna go visit this museum next time i go to shanghai! =D
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:07 am

lol.. there's always talking about SHow and Jolin.. i just wonder why..
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pcloids Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:29 pm

This time, I've taken several days to think of this position, easy to be maintained yet effective. Handsome, no?"

Yes, I agree, it's very effective and he looked like a real superhero! Great, Xiao Zhu!
pcloids
pcloids
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:08 pm

haha SHOW as the 'outer space hero'...COOL!
then i wish im always in trouble so a HANDSOME HERO like SHOW LO will save me...*faints*

thanks for sharing.

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by nickatz Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:11 pm

its really cool Cool he already have a wax figure like any other artist..he is so popular...hehe Jia You! Very Happy
nickatz
nickatz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:14 am

SHOW's wax figure is COOL~
thanks for sharing.^^
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by drivewayromance Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:42 pm

Congrates Show! It must be a great honour to get his own wax figure into Madame Tussuad's Wax Museum because generations then on will still remember him too! ^^

Aha, Jolin & Show Luo again! Both of them are just like the best of siblings getting back at each other like that yeah. xDDD
drivewayromance
drivewayromance
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:14 pm

thx 4 sharing....
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:31 pm

Show Luo So Smart is the best pose ever....the pose of Jolin tsia is so funny
that why Show laughing at him hahaha..ur so great SHOW...I want to see his model statue and take a picture of him with me of course lol! yap if there is Show Jolin is also there..so confusing joint Contract scratch
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by michy_4n8 Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:25 am

waahh..i like his looks here! also jolin! thanks 4 sharing..
nice one!!
michy_4n8
michy_4n8
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

http://www.friendster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:42 pm

Show's wax figure is not only in Shanghai, it seems like it's going to be in Hong Kong as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:10 am

Awesoome! I might go to Shanghai next year so I might check it out...I hope you can take pictures of the wax models!
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down