Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

(01/06/11) Show Luo is ‘tired’ of STD rumours

+12
mypiggy
hershei01
lollipopbbt<3show
Rita8D
Tikisomia
sZHANG_x
saharaam
rooma
ailin_stef
nicxxiangloveshow
punkfish
lzxslxz123
16 posters

Go down

(01/06/11) Show Luo is ‘tired’ of STD rumours Empty (01/06/11) Show Luo is ‘tired’ of STD rumours

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:16 am

"Show Luo is ‘tired’ of STD rumours"

There is a limit to every joke.

When rumours of Taiwanese singer-actor Show Luo contracting STD first surfaced, the singer went for a full health check to prove he's in the pink of health.

Just when everyone thought the matter was over, a tabloid reported that Eddie Peng and Shawn Yue joked about the rumour again when they met up recently. Show knew of the teasing because one of his friends was with the duo that night.

"I just read the tabloid. They mentioned the stupid matter again. I've always been a hardworking person. To those who criticise and question my abilities, I'm willing to listen and change. However, I will not tolerate people insulting my reputation," a furious Show wrote on his Weibo.

The singer admitted to feeling fed-up because of the rumour and wondered how "something untrue" could go on for so long. He asked, "Aren't you tired? This time, I am (tired of it)."

After the incident, Eddie and Shawn apparently called Show and apologised to him.

Show's manager said, "He (Show Luo) is not on bad terms with Eddie. After he completes the recording for his album, the company will arrange for him to take a rest."

In other reports, Show was recently suspected of lip-synching during his countdown performances. To that, the singer wrote on his Weibo, "Let's not bicker with them, we're adults."

credits : xinmsn.com
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

(01/06/11) Show Luo is ‘tired’ of STD rumours Empty Re: (01/06/11) Show Luo is ‘tired’ of STD rumours

Post by punkfish Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:06 am

Jia you, Show!!! 時間會證明一切,還你一個清白的!我們挺你! pig pig pig
punkfish
punkfish
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

(01/06/11) Show Luo is ‘tired’ of STD rumours Empty Re: (01/06/11) Show Luo is ‘tired’ of STD rumours

Post by nicxxiangloveshow Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:28 am

Poor Show..i know all your sacrificed for that news..you must forget that news..all of us are here to support you~ ^^ Jia You!
nicxxiangloveshow
nicxxiangloveshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:50 am

@nicxxiangloveshow with our help, Show will surely forget that news in no time.. Wink
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by ailin_stef Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:18 am

Poor Show... I'm really tired of this news too...
ailin_stef
ailin_stef
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by rooma Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:51 am

lzxslxz123 wrote:

"Let's not bicker with them, we're adults."

Sure, we'll not. as u say we are adults. Show Luo, we are all here to support you.
If you stabbed from behind then you are the head most (No.1).
Jia you & keep going
rooma
rooma
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by saharaam Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:56 am

that's just lame -___- what do they want to accomplish with such rumors???? :/
saharaam
saharaam
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

http://saharaam.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:28 pm

i really honestly do not understand the mindsets of these reporters
show has already proved that he does not have std so why are they STILL going on about it?
i honestly think they do not have any other news to report.
it's not really eddie and shawn's fault tbh because i'm sure everyone jokes about rumours even if they're not true.
but the media really need to let this go and move on with their lives ¬___¬"
sZHANG_x
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikisomia Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:40 pm

Show has a right to be tired of these rumors, I mean, come on. This is a persons reputation, almost nothing is more precious to a person then his/her reputation and for a famous person...it is almost pricless. Jia You Show!
Tikisomia
Tikisomia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:07 am

ahh idk y ppl even brought it up.. it only stop for a week or so n nao!! ahhh...!!! i no they didnt meant to but still Sad u cant just joke around with someone reputation on the line!!... n even im tired of it ..poor show!!! u hav the right to be mad!!! i think he is 2 generous about this Sad!!!! jia you!!!!!
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:39 am

not only him...i et most of us fans are darn tired about this stupid news. i mean he already explained that he didn't and then he went to check up, what more do they want?! what?!!! it's like they want him to say, "yes i do have" sheesh

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:42 am

lame!! super lame.. show's getting tired of this .. Sad mm.. hate them!
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mypiggy Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:41 am

i think they run out of rumours to spread about other celebrities so they just repeat the same old rumours again.
STUPID idiots!!!!
mypiggy
mypiggy
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyJumper Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Show don't worry about those stupid rumours, they're all false and it just shows you how immature people can be. We all love you and want you to be happy! Jia You Show!
Always supporting you through good and bad times! cheers I love you pig
SunnyJumper
SunnyJumper
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

http://sjlovesshowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaye_sjkk Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:22 am

This news again.. !!

Hate it.. Show always remember that were here to support you.>!!

GODBLESS..!!
kaye_sjkk
kaye_sjkk
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by woaini_30 Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:58 am

hayy.. why do these people keep on making these rumors?? it really is tiring.. wish they would stop already cause no matter what they say, we can never be fooled..

jia you SHOW.. we will never leave.. we are always here to support you..

SHOW FOREVER.. I love you
woaini_30
woaini_30
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by luv4show Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Xiao Zhu!!!...you know WE all HERE LOVES YOU!! and OF COUSE will ALWAYS be here and SUPPORT YOU!!!
------->WO MEN AI NI~ JIA YOU! :DD
luv4show
luv4show
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 27

https://www.youtube.com/user/kngkng91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down