Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[05/17/2010 - CT] Mom Gives a Massage, Show Lo Doesn't Get Tired

+6
Love Show Luo
Nana
kriztetalovesxioazhu
miakaloveshow
aaplebbear
o_ost1nao_o
10 posters

Go down

[05/17/2010 - CT] Mom Gives a Massage, Show Lo Doesn't Get Tired Empty [05/17/2010 - CT] Mom Gives a Massage, Show Lo Doesn't Get Tired

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun May 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Mom Gives a Massage, Show Lo Doesn't Get Tired

05/17/2010

Show Lo's energy is astounding. After the concert finished on the 15th, he was still really excited. After getting home, he rewatched recordings of his concert, reviewing himself until 4 AM before getting to sleep. On the 16th, he returned to Taipei Arena at 10 AM to rehearse. Manager Howard Chiang originally wanted to find a professional masseuse, but unthinkably, Lo Mama called out, "I'll do it!"

She used all her strength to give her son a massage. His fatigue instantly disappeared, with happiness written all over his face saying, Mom's hands are even more skilled than professional masseuses'! Besides this, he also took the break between the two concerts, and showered twice to freshen up and stay awake.

Show and his parents have a very deep, loving relationship. At the concert, a precious video of him playing the drums when he was 5 years old was shown. In the clip, it showed of his mom and dad 25 years ago, taking him to a perform at a wedding, and his dad was the host of the event.

He said, there was this one time a fangirl gave him a VCD at his autograph session. She said she found it while she was organizing his parents' wedding videos. When he got home, he played the VCD, and saw the video of his father and him sharing the stage, he cried all night, thus they played it during this world tour, in remembrance of his father. The fangirl that had given him the VCD also attended the concert yesterday.

But Lo Baba has passed away, so Lo Mama takes pride in her son, accompanying him at every concert, caring for his well-being. After watching each concert, she'd cry, she says, she's too happy, they're moving tears.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[Lo Mama Accompanied him through his 3 concerts in 24 hours, she was in the audience clapping even harder than he performed on stage]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[Show plays a video of his 5-year-old self, using this as a remembrance to his late father]

Source : China Times News
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[05/17/2010 - CT] Mom Gives a Massage, Show Lo Doesn't Get Tired Empty Re: [05/17/2010 - CT] Mom Gives a Massage, Show Lo Doesn't Get Tired

Post by aaplebbear Sun May 16, 2010 10:34 pm

Hahas, Show's concert is a success! So happy~
Now can't wait for the Singapore concert!
aaplebbear
aaplebbear
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

[05/17/2010 - CT] Mom Gives a Massage, Show Lo Doesn't Get Tired Empty Re: [05/17/2010 - CT] Mom Gives a Massage, Show Lo Doesn't Get Tired

Post by miakaloveshow Mon May 17, 2010 12:49 am

oh im really cry...he really love his papa lo..don't worry papa luo was really proud of you...love the drum scene he was totally amazing playing drums ta age of 5...so talented..jiao u show we really love you Razz mama lo give a him a massage..so sweet of her...a loving family that makes SHOW become so succesful.. Very Happy
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Mon May 17, 2010 1:18 am

aww so the video of him playing the drums when he was 5 was from a fan??cool [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] im sure SHOW will never forget this and forever be thankful for sharing the vid to him...Luo BABA and Luo MAMA sure is proud of SHOW
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Mon May 17, 2010 4:04 am

wow... so lucky, that fans can found the video of her parent's wedding.. hahaha....
yeah!! i'm waiting for singapore concert too..
hope all singapore fans can accompany me there.. hahaha...
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aaplebbear Mon May 17, 2010 5:40 am

Nana wrote:wow... so lucky, that fans can found the video of her parent's wedding.. hahaha....
yeah!! i'm waiting for singapore concert too..
hope all singapore fans can accompany me there.. hahaha...

Hahas, I'm waiting for the Singapore concert too! I hope he will have part 2 there~ Omg, I'm daydreaming again!
We, Singaporean fans must scream as loud as we could! Everybody!
aaplebbear
aaplebbear
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Show Luo Mon May 17, 2010 5:45 am

is the fan who gave him d vcd d same as d gal in his 1st taipei concert? d lucky fan on d floating bicycle.. is tat wat u cal it? hehe.. sori.... not sure.
another great success frm show! jia you!! give sg a blast..
thanx luo mama n luo baba for bringing show into our life..
Love Show Luo
Love Show Luo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Mon May 17, 2010 10:41 am

thanks thanks stina ^^

soooo happy for him he could do all this 3 concerts soooooo great
that they were full success, that he is confident with himself
happy happy happy
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by QUEENcessz Mon May 17, 2010 3:34 pm

AHHHH IM SOO HAPPY FOR SHOW !! <3
tehe HE IS SOO PERRRRFEEECT !
yeaah, that clip of him drumming when he was 5 is SOOO ADORABLE , he's really amazing .
Luo Baba&Luo Mama must be very proud of him <3 he's soo dedicated&hard working.
OH HOW I WISH I COULD GO TO at least ONE of HIS CONCERTS >_< !!
FOR THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO THE SINGAPORE CONCERTS, you all better TELL US ALL ABOUT IT yeaaaah!~
QUEENcessz
QUEENcessz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by boba2boba Tue May 18, 2010 2:57 am

sweet of that fan for giving him a memento of Lo Baba. not only was it a wonderful thing but it came about the right time too. its as if it was a message to him to let him know his baba was with him & knew of his upcoming events Very Happy *my opinion of course*
& of course there is nothing better than a mother's touch when her child is sick, stressed, hurt etc.
I love you how close Lo family is. such strength, love & unity Very Happy
JIA YOU Lo Family!!!!
boba2boba
boba2boba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Thu May 27, 2010 8:41 am

how sweet~~
his mother is really lucky having him as a son~~
Smile Smile Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down