Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Taiwan star Show Luo denies STD rumours

+9
o_ost1nao_o
may_wu
claudz4lyf
myla12
lzxslxz123
alyanna
lollipopbbt<3show
love_huifang
natzpren
13 posters

Go down

Taiwan star Show Luo denies STD rumours Empty Taiwan star Show Luo denies STD rumours

Post by natzpren Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:51 am

Source : Asianfanatics.net

TAIPEI: Taiwan singer-actor Show Luo denied rumours that he had contracted a Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) through a post on his micro-blog account on Tuesday, reported Taiwan media.

"I am not sure if the media did not explain things clearly or if the person who originally started these rumours has begun circulating them again, but I have recently received calls from my friends who got concerned. I had to explain to them individually!

"I can only say that I hope Heaven will forgive the person who came up with these fabrications. My fans can rest easy! I am healthy! I take good care of myself!" wrote Luo.

Luo reiterated that he was fine when questioned by reporters.

"If I had an STD, I would walk abnormally, but my gait is very normal," Luo mused.

With the Golden Bell Awards (the Taiwan equivalent of the Emmys) just days away, some believe that the rumours were an attempt to hurt Luo's chances of winning the coveted Golden Bell Best Leading Actor award this year.

Luo was nominated for the honour after impressing the judges with his performance in the drama "Hi My Sweetheart" opposite Taiwan singer-actress Rainie Yang.

However, Luo's manager Jiang Cheng Jin remained skeptical that the circulation of the rumours were deliberately timed.

"It probably isn't, but I hope the person who started the rumours will be punished by Heaven," said Jiang.
natzpren
natzpren

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Taiwan star Show Luo denies STD rumours Empty Re: Taiwan star Show Luo denies STD rumours

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:04 am

This is the actual full/original source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (might want to edit and put this in)

Blah. Of course, it would get posted on AF. And of course, the hater would come out and start spreading suspicion that he really DOES have one. I knew it would happen the moment I saw the article. And 'lo and behold, the hater appeared. Of course.

Back to top Go down

Taiwan star Show Luo denies STD rumours Empty Re: Taiwan star Show Luo denies STD rumours

Post by love_huifang Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:19 am

Those people have nothing better to do , always doing tis kind of things !!!
They should spend their time doing something more meaningful .
love_huifang
love_huifang

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:10 am

This is stupid!!!how could ppl say those!!!! Sad destroying chances....hmph! show did wonderfully in HMS and he has like 99% chance of winning!!(for me) GOOD LUCK TO HIM LATER!!!!

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by alyanna Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:07 am

OVER!!!!!!!!!!!
that person who spread those rumors that xiao zhu had an STD is so bad and mean

hope he can still win the award jia you
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:08 am

another stupid rumor...!! Exclamation Show is a healthy person and we know that..!!

Last edited by lzxslxz123 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by myla12 Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:14 am

Evil or Very Mad i totally agree with show luo he really do take care of himself and we can all see this.... its like everytime that somethings good comes up for him there's gonna be negative publicity against himits so tiring yet so childish.... they can hurt show luo but the media people should realized that the fans will be always here for him.... JIAYOU
myla12
myla12
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

https://love4show.forumotion.com/forum.htmhttps://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:35 am

This was a really stupid on this news... I just wanna say that this was a fake, right? Could u know that Show has many fans in over Asia and other continents... Maybe u have not be post this...
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by may_wu Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:53 pm

crazy people who believe this, i believe that show always take care of his health. Go go go show!!!!

may_wu

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:54 pm

thanks, trusty AF, for always being there whenever there's a chance to tarnish his image. thanks, thanks a lot. oh and cpopaccess too or whatever it's called. yeah. what would the world be without biased negative stuff getting passed around? oh wait, maybe peace would come into play. Smile but that's ok, if there would be any one so ..ridic (to say the least)... to believe stuff like that, he'd be much better off without 'family' like that. Smile

but i'm glad all of you know that there are people out there that can't stand how popular people can be and get.

羅志祥萬歲.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 19teenstars Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:21 pm

what kinda rumor is this? pretty sure you can't tell if someone has it or not. and whoever actually believed this.. well, that's sad

19teenstars
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:45 am

i was worried when i saw the rumor. gawd i hope those media will stop writing these nonsense. they're ruining not only his name but his reputation.

Last edited by kriztetalovesxioazhu on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by cakciboo Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:43 am

o_ost1nao_o wrote:thanks, trusty AF, for always being there whenever there's a chance to tarnish his image. thanks, thanks a lot. oh and cpopaccess too or whatever it's called. yeah. what would the world be without biased negative stuff getting passed around? oh wait, maybe peace would come into play. Smile but that's ok, if there would be any one so ..ridic (to say the least)... to believe stuff like that, he'd be much better off without 'family' like that. Smile

but i'm glad all of you know that there are people out there that can't stand how popular people can be and get.

羅志祥萬歲.

AGREE with u~! *clap*

this is so....irritating (the rumor)
I bet the one who created the rumor just envy with Show Luo's popularity..... Razz

cakciboo

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by joyceyjuice Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:51 pm

Hey he has already denied and clarified this on ylbfb..maybe should share the part here so that people won't get wrong idea?but yea the craziness of this..anyway I doubt his reputation is affected at all cos no one believes this!

joyceyjuice
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down