Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Charlene Choi promotes drama with Mike He; accidentally says 'undo my bra' instead of 'undo my blindfold'

+12
annakebana
littlecutekitty
miakaloveshow
mecmarapa
kriztetalovesxioazhu
endlessjoy
piggypiglet30
Shang Tian Hua
avondale09
Exuvalia
freya1507
xzoe
16 posters

Go down

Charlene Choi promotes drama with Mike He; accidentally says 'undo my bra' instead of 'undo my blindfold' Empty Charlene Choi promotes drama with Mike He; accidentally says 'undo my bra' instead of 'undo my blindfold'

Post by xzoe Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: TOM
Translation: Sarah @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) who recently got sick, didn’t have time to rest properly; yesterday she flew to Taiwan to promote her idol drama ‘Calling For Love’ with Mike He for 4 days. Her Mandarin has been gradually improving, but yesterday she caused another big joke, accidentally saying ‘undo my bra’ instead of ‘undo my blindfold’. The quick-thinking Show Luo immediately imitated an undo-ing action, making Charlene so awkward that she forgot everything and chased Show around the studio.

Yesterday, Ah Sa arrived in Taiwan to promote her idol drama ‘Calling For Love’ with Mike He, and the 2 went on Show Luo’s ’100% Entertainment’. This drama will air on the 18th of October. Because Ah Sa previously sparked rumours with Wu Zun after their collaboration, Show yesterday specially asked her who she likes better out of Mike & Wu Zun. Ah Sa didn’t know what to say and shyly replied: “Wu Zun loves to eat, Mike is more rough & manly, Wu Zun’s more refined!” And refused to straightforwardly answer the question.

During the ‘acting test’ segment of the show, in the drama Mike is kidnapped by gangsters and viciously beaten up, and it was Ah Sa who forced herself in to rescue him; hence Show wanted to test their acting. Ah Sa yelled: “Let go of me! Hurry and help me undo my blindfold!” But perhaps it was because she said it too fast, and everyone heard ‘bra’ instead of ‘blindfold’ and the quick-thinking Show immediately did an action of undo-ing a bra, making the audience & staff members burst into laughter. This made Charlene feel so awkward that she chased Show around the studio.
xzoe
xzoe
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 268

http://pinkicicles.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Charlene Choi promotes drama with Mike He; accidentally says 'undo my bra' instead of 'undo my blindfold' Empty Re: Charlene Choi promotes drama with Mike He; accidentally says 'undo my bra' instead of 'undo my blindfold'

Post by freya1507 Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:03 am

lol hahahahaha ...need to watch this epi
thanks for sharing ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Charlene Choi promotes drama with Mike He; accidentally says 'undo my bra' instead of 'undo my blindfold' Empty Re: Charlene Choi promotes drama with Mike He; accidentally says 'undo my bra' instead of 'undo my blindfold'

Post by Exuvalia Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:08 am

Does anyone know which episode this is?
Exuvalia
Exuvalia
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 429

http://www.exuvalia.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:12 am

Haha oh wow. Was this yesterday? I didn't get to watch yesterday! Not that I would have understood what had happened. But now I will, thank you =)

Oh! And I love your signature pic, xzoe =)
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Exuvalia wrote:Does anyone know which episode this is?

okay a bit confusing ....
the article is from the 22.09.2009 so yesterday means 21.09.2009 .....
i found a note at AF for it too .....

sarah: the video above is jus the live part, that I think is filmed after the episode?
the full episode isnt out yet but ill post it here when it is

it looks like they did rec an epi with mike and ah sa, where the bra thing happened ... and these are the pics .... and it looks like after they did a live epi with them ( so they wear something diff)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:54 pm

how funny. show is so silly. i can't wait to watch it. mike really looks good at this pic. a new drama with him. aaaaah. I'm not a fan of Ah Sa, but I love Mike. thanks for sharing
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by piggypiglet30 Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:29 pm

sooo funny...i want to watch that too... so ah sa usually speaks cantonese right? i wanna watch the recording to kinda get the sense of show and
ah sa's chemistry to see what it'll be like to see them in a movie....
piggypiglet30
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:57 pm

This episode has only been pre-recorded and has NOT been aired yet. Not sure when it will air. We just all have to wait. Wink
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:09 pm

ohh that's hecka funny!
i want to watch it too.
please let us know when it will air...
thanks!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by mecmarapa Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:50 am

i wanna watch that episode..are you sure it is sept 21?
mecmarapa
mecmarapa

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:42 pm

Ah sa is really good friend of SHOW....they really have a good time..hahaha SHOW don't want to unhook the bra of charlene so cute....so gentleman..ah sa never changes her hair its always shoulder length but 1st time i see her wearing so sexy dress Very Happy when i see Mike its reminds me of SHOW They have similarity in the face lol!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:20 pm

HEY SHOW, UNDO MY BRA! XD

haha, she's so cute. it would've been funnier if everyone else yelled it out too haha. Show would've fell over haha
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:42 am

Haha Very Happy What episode is this?
I so want to see his action(:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:56 am

Can't wait to see that episode, very funny^^
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by mecmarapa Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:54 pm

still i havent watch the video..maybe the day uis wrong i couldnt find it in youtube...
mecmarapa
mecmarapa

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:28 pm

Haha. Well, its ok for Charlene Choi to mess up with her mandarin but Show here really has his mind that is youuu know. hahahaha.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:24 am

when will this air again?
thanks!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by momont_24 Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:45 am

jiahahahahahah Laughing

fookin funny!!!
i wanna see his action too!!
momont_24
momont_24
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by iamcrazy Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 am

OMG... sho funnny.. and she is sho pretty!!!
iamcrazy
iamcrazy
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down