Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Da S & Show Luo walk the runway wearing couple outfits; congratulates Cecilia Chung on falling pregnant again

+3
megan_702
kriztetalovesxioazhu
taiwanlover
7 posters

Go down

Da S & Show Luo walk the runway wearing couple outfits; congratulates Cecilia Chung on falling pregnant again Empty Da S & Show Luo walk the runway wearing couple outfits; congratulates Cecilia Chung on falling pregnant again

Post by taiwanlover Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:13 am

Source: Xinhua Net
Translation: Sarah @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yesterday, Da S (Barbie Hsu) & Show Luo walked the runway together, hand-in-hand, to show off the new season of jeans in which they both endorse. After many years of collaboration together, the 2 had full tacit understanding, and showed off a dozen couple shirts, pleasing the audience offstage.

Having recently returned from mainland China, Taiwan’s temperature remained the same at 30 degrees. In the hot weather, the 2 also had to wear thick jackets on the runway, and they suffered quite a lot. However, their tacit understanding was excellent, and fully displayed their professionalism

Recently, Nicholas Tse publicly announced that Cecilia Chung has fallen pregnant again for 2 months already. Da S expressed that earlier, when she met with Cecilia to have lunch, she had the feeling that she was pregnant. Now that they have publicly announced the good news, Da S feels very happy for them both, and offered her congratulations.
taiwanlover
taiwanlover
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Da S & Show Luo walk the runway wearing couple outfits; congratulates Cecilia Chung on falling pregnant again Empty Re: Da S & Show Luo walk the runway wearing couple outfits; congratulates Cecilia Chung on falling pregnant again

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:12 am

oh wow.i just saw the pics && SHOW looks so cute as usual. Very Happy
SHOW + BARBIE HSU = LOVE LOVE LOVE

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Da S & Show Luo walk the runway wearing couple outfits; congratulates Cecilia Chung on falling pregnant again Empty Re: Da S & Show Luo walk the runway wearing couple outfits; congratulates Cecilia Chung on falling pregnant again

Post by megan_702 Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:41 pm

awesome..where do you get the pics??
I love Da S! She's so pretty!
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:04 am

Wow that's must be the Big Train Events i want to see there picture and the video..they totally look like a goddess couple... Good thing the Company put them together to promote..they totally a perfect Couple..Love Both of them...i hope someday they collaborate in series of movie..its gonna be a highest rating ever... bounce
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by onemanshow Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:58 am

i love them both : ))
onemanshow
onemanshow
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:14 am

congrats to the both of them! i wanna see some pics! Very Happy
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by IHS Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:37 am

I'm still shocked after hearing that the weather was so hot xD
Because outside my window, it's snowing.
Maybe I should just realize that I live in a cold country *sniff*
But he was SO HOT Very Happy and I would like to have some of those winter clothes (especially the ones Show wore xP)
IHS
IHS
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 178

https://www.youtube.com/IHSblitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down