Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

12/27/09 Show Luo stands on stage with Magic 1+1, reconciles with former manager

5 posters

Go down

12/27/09 Show Luo stands on stage with Magic 1+1, reconciles with former manager Empty 12/27/09 Show Luo stands on stage with Magic 1+1, reconciles with former manager

Post by xiangxuanlin Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:45 pm

[i dont know if i still have to post this because this one is already an old news about show, so to the moderator:: please delete this one if its necessary to be deleted.Smile ]

credits:: cpopaccess

Last week, Show Luo appeared on stage with rookie Taiwanese boy band Magic 1+1 in order to promote the new singing trio ensemble. The group hoped that some of Show’s success would rub off on them as well, and also aspired to have the same energy and excitement that has been characteristic of Show’s own performances since when the solo entertainer first debuted.

The live appearance of both Show and Magic 1+1 focused mostly on the rookie ensemble’s literally magical performance and an accompanying autographing session. Also present at the promotional event was Taiwanese music label J-Star Entertainment’s boss Sun De-rong, whose label has managed groups such as 5566, 183 Club, and 7 Flowers. Sun is currently the manager of his latest iteration Magic 1+1, but he was also Show’s manager before a falling out years earlier.

Despite the unpleasant history between Show and Sun due to contract issues, Show felt that it was time to reconcile with his entertainment industry mentor by standing on stage next to his former boss, offering his former manager a brand name bag as his birthday gift, and even giving him a peck on his cheek in good humor, showing once again that people can't be enemies forever in the entertainment industry.

article pictures uploaded [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

12/27/09 Show Luo stands on stage with Magic 1+1, reconciles with former manager Empty Re: 12/27/09 Show Luo stands on stage with Magic 1+1, reconciles with former manager

Post by annakebana Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:58 am

Oh I know about this.
Is it the one the news that came out in bai fen bai.

The one that he kisses his manager. Right?..(:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

12/27/09 Show Luo stands on stage with Magic 1+1, reconciles with former manager Empty Re: 12/27/09 Show Luo stands on stage with Magic 1+1, reconciles with former manager

Post by avondale09 Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:58 pm

ooooh I saw that, I didn't know what was going on though. That's cool. Show is so unbelievably good, lol, he really is.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Thats why i love Show he makes his enemies before to become his friend...i they need to be determined to become Show and learn a lot.. Razz
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by wijdan Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:19 pm

wow soo great and nice i like it soo much
wijdan
wijdan
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 148

http://www.love4show.forms1.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down