Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/11/2011 - UDN] Show Lo Doesn't Do Magic Tricks For Girls, Likes Writing Love Letters

+13
laiza
lollipopbbt<3show
eyena
alyanna
lzxslxz123
hershei01
Chie...
claudz4lyf
rainoxide
yu_chun_shan
Rita8D
freya1507
o_ost1nao_o
17 posters

Go down

[01/11/2011 - UDN] Show Lo Doesn't Do Magic Tricks For Girls, Likes Writing Love Letters Empty [01/11/2011 - UDN] Show Lo Doesn't Do Magic Tricks For Girls, Likes Writing Love Letters

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Show Lo Doesn't Do Magic Tricks For Girls, Likes Writing Love Letters

01/11/2011

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show "Xiao Zhu (Little Pig)" Lo is on a roll with endorsements, last year he, Vic Chou, and Mark Chao endorsed for different products from the same company, this year he took over the endorsement events for the company by himself, $5 Million rolled into his pocket.

Today, he endorsed for the set of magic Disney figurines that the convenience store is releasing. Becoming a magician and showed off a magic trick of "pulling a toy figurine from a poster," surprising all the little kids at the event. With this, We couldn't help be think of his good friend, Jay Chou, who also likes doing magic tricks. Show laughed and said, "His tricks are more difficult, mine is more just for entertainment, little kids like it more." When asked if he would do magic tricks to earn the hearts of girls, Show said, "This (magic) wasn't popular in our time, we used old methods, wrote letters."

Show also jokingly sighed, saying that being a celebrity is hard, because 2 days ago, he was in China for another endorsement with Angela Chang, where he had to eat ice cream in -9 degrees celcius weather, and he had to eat 20 of them, he was basically an icicle in and out. He joked, "Celebrities really do need to know every trick of the trade."

Show's new stature was said to have been trained through Eddie Pan's aerobic exercises, building the "Career-line" on his pecs. But he emphasized, "I only did aerobic exercises to be fit and cut, I won't be stripping for the new album. If I did then people are going to say that I copied (Kenji Wu). How about if I just show my back?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: UDN + CNA + ChinaYes
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love 4 Show || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[01/11/2011 - UDN] Show Lo Doesn't Do Magic Tricks For Girls, Likes Writing Love Letters Empty Re: [01/11/2011 - UDN] Show Lo Doesn't Do Magic Tricks For Girls, Likes Writing Love Letters

Post by freya1507 Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:56 pm

kekekekek
back is fine for me tooo ... *zip ^^

thanks stina ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

[01/11/2011 - UDN] Show Lo Doesn't Do Magic Tricks For Girls, Likes Writing Love Letters Empty Re: [01/11/2011 - UDN] Show Lo Doesn't Do Magic Tricks For Girls, Likes Writing Love Letters

Post by Rita8D Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:50 pm

ty Stina!! XD plz show us ur back!!! XD hahaha...!!! awww...dang 20 ice-creams!!! D:!!! must be a lot of brainfreezed!!! XD wrote letters like in drama <3
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:53 pm

show and his magic tricks... gotta love that... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by rainoxide Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:35 pm

any part will do! haha! i so love everything about him! I love you

thanks Stina! Very Happy
rainoxide
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:06 am

I watch the video when Show magic this Mickey Mouse figurine turned in the poster..

Well, his back body was great for me.. XD
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:32 am

yeap Smile) watch it already. thanks for sharing.

btw, back looks nice too Smile)
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:40 am

ahahah..thanks stina Smile
just repeat rainoxide.. everything will do lol!

celebrities are really amazing too Smile
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:04 am

so he wrote letters?? that is so romantic.. Smile
another endorsement,, Smile) and i'm happy for him..
Show doesn't really like to strip, doesn't he?? Smile)
Maybe he doesn't want to be popular by just stripping?!! Maybe he really wants to be popular by showing off his talents..(*just my opinion)
Show, your back will do, Smile) i'm excited about his new songs and dance..!! Very Happy
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by alyanna Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:20 am

its okay if he didn't stripped because other people will say it is bad for young people to see like that.

but for me when i read the line" I won't be stripping for the new album."
arghhh then i beat the computer desk and i was like "when he will show it"
hahaha

but its okay at least we saw some of his abs hahaha Very Happy
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by eyena Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:52 am

@alyanna haha! same for me! i nearly shouted when i read that line. haha. but maybe its what like lzxslxz123said. he wants to be ppopular for his talents. either way, i will still support him! Smile thanks stina for translating and sharing! Very Happy
eyena
eyena
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:48 am

back?! why back only?! Very Happy hehe. btw wat happened to his hair? i mean it changed again? oh well still nice Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:47 pm

@lollipopbbt<3show: no I think it just with hairspray n stuff n the promo one..i think the stylist just straighten his hair n without hairspray Razz
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by laiza Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:33 am

hi! new member here... i like "love letters" better.... it shows a person's heart plus i think its harder to write one than performer a magic trick! flower

laiza

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:55 am

Awwwww! So romantic!! I love writing letters! ^_^

The only thing I'm afraid of is my handwriting. If you can read my handwriting, kudos to you! lol!
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by Thuchen Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:38 pm

back is fine hahaha....
so romantic, writing love letters. besides nothing against magic, but what is that about girls liking guys who does magic, well, personally i don't think that's the best strategy to hit on girls. not tha i don't love him when he does magic hehehe...
Thuchen
Thuchen
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:51 pm

wow so much ice cream... i thought he was on a diet?? XD
back?? did i read back?? oh yes back is totally fine with me... actually it's really enough i think i'd die anyway if he suddenly started stripping O_o
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:08 pm

LOL @ HinataNoGo. OMG. I'd die too if he suddenly started stripping. Heck, NOSE BLEED INCOMING!!! affraid
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by mypiggy Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:12 am

any part of his body is fine with me. even if he show us his forehead he'll still look handsome to me......but some more abs will be wonderful Razz
mypiggy
mypiggy
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down