Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[11/22/2011-UDN] Only Likes Pretty Girls, Jay Chou Rejects Show Lo's Kiss

+7
rawrr101
lollipopbbt<3show
Wolf
yu_chun_shan
claudz4lyf
freya1507
o_ost1nao_o
11 posters

Go down

[11/22/2011-UDN] Only Likes Pretty Girls, Jay Chou Rejects Show Lo's Kiss  Empty [11/22/2011-UDN] Only Likes Pretty Girls, Jay Chou Rejects Show Lo's Kiss

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Only Likes Pretty Girls, Jay Chou Rejects Show Lo's Kiss

11/22/2011

Jay Chou guested on Show "Xiao Zhu (Little Pig)" Lo's show "100% Entertainment." Besides appearing hand in hand on the show, they also played a "Safe Kiss," with close interactions.

But Jay refused to kiss guys, and in the end, Will Liu took his place. For this Show teased him, "You're being like a chick! I call you baby already."

With the rare chance of Jay and Show sharing the stage, the production set up close interaction games, but the two of them appeared hand in hand, they had different takes on it. Jay appeared with an awkward expression on his face and shaking Show's hand away, Show playfully complained, "You have sweaty hands!"

For Jay's new album, he's been guesting on variety and radio shows. He was recently interviewed by POP Radio, regarding how netizens think the lyrics to "Qin Shang (Piano Sadness)" are mysterious with a hidden Da Vinci code in it, he expressed, "When I heard the overlay version I was surprised too and got goosebumps from it," he emphasized, "It really is just a coincidence," admiring netizens for their observation skills and music cultivation.

Also as the director for his music video, in "Chao Pao Nu Shen (The Goddess of Race)" he invited lots of beauties into the video. He emphasized, "This isn't to make benefits for myself, because the male dancers get more interaction with the pretty girls." He also indicated, "Women are like cars, you have to love and care for her, drive her well, you can't just leave her there and ignore her." With that said, people can't help but suspect that there's a hidden meaning behind those words.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[caption : Jay Chou (left) and Show Lo do "safe kiss" on TV show]

Source : UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love 4 Show || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[11/22/2011-UDN] Only Likes Pretty Girls, Jay Chou Rejects Show Lo's Kiss  Empty Re: [11/22/2011-UDN] Only Likes Pretty Girls, Jay Chou Rejects Show Lo's Kiss

Post by freya1507 Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:55 pm

thanks stina
its nice to see that they are back to normal friendly interactions instead of ignoring each other
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

[11/22/2011-UDN] Only Likes Pretty Girls, Jay Chou Rejects Show Lo's Kiss  Empty Re: [11/22/2011-UDN] Only Likes Pretty Girls, Jay Chou Rejects Show Lo's Kiss

Post by claudz4lyf Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Yahoo~ Finally, Show-Jay tandem on Ylbfb.. when did they played?
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:53 am

it's nice to see them together... hehehe... old friends are indeed reunited again... when is this episode going to be aired? Very Happy

thanks for this article! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:49 am

That sounds really funny, Jay's too 'cool' to get that close to Show lol.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:12 am

I'm so excited already! Very Happy how long has it been since show and jay were together? And in ylbfb! Very Happy this is sure to be one funny episode Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:19 am

Another Show-Jay moments. It's nice to see both of them together. Smile
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by gelangielol Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:58 pm

bwahah saw the preveiw on yesterday BFB... SOOOO FUNNi..... like... 2 safety kissis XD

their aring that episode on the 25th nov Smile
gelangielol
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Ok. I know he was being kind but that analogy gives me the creeps. Considering women as cars and having to "drive her well". Hello, sexual undertones. Bleh!

I know, I know. I'm taking it out of context. I can't help it.

Anyway, Show looks adorable in that pic. I can't wait to watch this episode.
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:00 am

hahaahah love this eps even though i have no idea what they saying.. but Show is so funny so cute heeheheheh the safe kiss lolz Show, so sneaky and cute ehhhehehe love love it heheheeh hope Stina can sub it soon , i cant wait hehehe aww but Show lost to the bet Sad hrmm though his shot for the basketball abit off mabe he doing it on purpose? hehehehehe i dont know if anyone can explain that be great eheheheh
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:43 pm

Show was really an amazing teaser of jay Smile Well, the friends reunite again Smile
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down