Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/11/2010 - ZB] Show being a manager for a day

+2
Zellylala
o_ost1nao_o
6 posters

Go down

[07/11/2010 - ZB] Show being a manager for a day Empty [07/11/2010 - ZB] Show being a manager for a day

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:42 pm

Show being a manager for a day
*Please obtain proper permission from translator Zellylala before re-posting, thank you*

07/11/2010

Cause of the wedding again and again, Show Lo (小猪) Jolin Tsai hopes quickly have friends wedding, "I hope she get married!"

Show Lo specially flew to STAGE Singapore brand's flagship store for the opening ribbon cutting. The new store is located in shopping malls *Scape, because after the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Show Lo stayed in the shop for a day to "greet" customers, so the opening yesterday, attracted a large number of fans to come.

The new store covers an area of 650 square feet, Show Lo, and Singapore's Lee Teng STAGE with the introduction of the respondents said the new store are very satisfied, "I am a little jealous, this shop stores in Taiwan than I even bigger! I quite like it low-key style of luxury. "

Show Lo and Li Teng, said co-happy, praise each other in addition to very careful management, STAGE, the trend also very understanding, "I always take my business here to take care of full power to him, I will not give him the financial performance of the pressure, because he will own pressure. "side of Lee Teng is a smile:" poor performance, then I will go away! "

Jolin Tsai hopes to quickly get married

Jolin Tsai's sister recently got married, when the bridesmaid's Jolin expressed the hope that in five years, to get married off, Show Lo said: "happy home for them, I hope Jolin quickly get married." When asked what he would have delighted he said: "I hope within two years they'll get themselves married off!" he said after Lee Teng also pulled into the water, said: "Actually, I and Lee Teng are together for a long time!" serious replies only after that are the cause of his wedding on, and revealed that the Singapore concert part 2 have been identified, but the date for the time being not be revealed.

Source : ZaiBao
Translated by Zellylala @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[07/11/2010 - ZB] Show being a manager for a day Empty Re: [07/11/2010 - ZB] Show being a manager for a day

Post by Zellylala Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:29 pm

O: you got it changed??
Zellylala
Zellylala
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

[07/11/2010 - ZB] Show being a manager for a day Empty Re: [07/11/2010 - ZB] Show being a manager for a day

Post by bendansia Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:55 pm

hmm.. sorry. I don really understand the translation. =S
bendansia
bendansia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:47 am

Congrats to Show for the new store.. Smile
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by shiminio Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:27 am

yay! there'll be part 2!!!!! Smile can't wait!
shiminio
shiminio
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:18 am

YES ! A part 2 concert in Singapore ! <3
I'm soooo going !

I've been waiting for it like years !! Very Happy
I also hope it's next year so it will be after my 'o's (:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down