Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

01/31/10 Ending of "Hi My Sweetheart", Xiao Zhu fulfills marrying Rainie Yang.

+9
miakaloveshow
mylooove
kriztetalovesxioazhu
annakebana
asiaticlily
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Shumgie
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
xiangxuanlin
13 posters

Go down

01/31/10 Ending of "Hi My Sweetheart", Xiao Zhu fulfills marrying Rainie Yang. Empty 01/31/10 Ending of "Hi My Sweetheart", Xiao Zhu fulfills marrying Rainie Yang.

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Ending of "Hi My Sweetheart", Xiao Zhu fulfills marrying Rainie Yang.

Source: udn.com
Translated by: tdrama*addict @ asianfanatics.net

Producer Angie Cai produced over 20 idol dramas, this is the first time that she had a wedding as the finale wrap up. Tomorrow on CTS "Hi My Sweetheart" will air a 45 minute version having Xiao Zhu fulfilling wishes of marrying Rainie. In order to calm the prior complaints about shortening of the drama, the vice president of CTS yesterday not only gave out monetary prize to Angie for 10,000,000 view counts, but also gave out 2 gold medals with a total worth of $32,000TWD to Xiao Zhu and Rainie, which was described as "Treasure of the town of Taiwan".

Xiao Zhu and Rainie however did not show up yesterday, CTS expressed there wasn't enough time to inform them. Xiao Zhu had previously publicly exclaimed, "It could of definitely aired to February, but it ended early!" Angie Cai had just returned to Taiwan from Seoul, in regards to "HMS" clearly having good ratings but still had to finish airing prior to schedule, having many years of friendship with CTS, she reluctantly accepted but said, "I treasure more about how the artists feel."

CTS drama center director once again explained, "The ratings were very high, how could we cut short of the film? There were some fans that recorded the film with the cell phones during the film testing. However, we further adjust and edit the film during the actual broadcast, just as some internet users say Rainie's scenes in HangZhou, could have only lost about 3 seconds of screentime."

Tomorrow night will be broadcasting Xiao Zhu and Rainie's wedding scene, but at the time of filming with the "Da Lang mushroom head", along with a stylish black suit marrying Rainie, it looks weird no matter how you look at it. At that day he had to stand by Riverside Park, there were some older men passing by early in the morning but no one had recognized him.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

01/31/10 Ending of "Hi My Sweetheart", Xiao Zhu fulfills marrying Rainie Yang. Empty Re: 01/31/10 Ending of "Hi My Sweetheart", Xiao Zhu fulfills marrying Rainie Yang.

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:31 pm

In order to calm the prior complaints about shortening of the drama, the vice president of CTS yesterday not only gave out monetary prize to Angie for 10,000,000 view counts, but also gave out 2 gold medals with a total worth of $32,000TWD to Xiao Zhu and Rainie
- well i think it's not enough..

* weee.. I'm so excited to watch ep14 !~
but next week.. there will be no HMS anymore.
huhu.. i don't know how to pass each weekend
without watching HMS.. so sad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

01/31/10 Ending of "Hi My Sweetheart", Xiao Zhu fulfills marrying Rainie Yang. Empty Re: 01/31/10 Ending of "Hi My Sweetheart", Xiao Zhu fulfills marrying Rainie Yang.

Post by Shumgie Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:53 pm

I can't wait for the ending >.< bur I don't want it to end =(
Shumgie
Shumgie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 296

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao_Zhu_Forever Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 pm

Shumgie wrote:I can't wait for the ending >.< bur I don't want it to end =(

I totally agree...
I want it to be like what Show had said...Broadcast it till Feb...
I'm gonna miss "the ugly mushroom head"
Can't wait till tomorrow for ep 14...
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by asiaticlily Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:22 am

So sad, I'm going to miss Hi My Sweetheart.

asiaticlily
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:23 am

I am so going to miss HMS!
Although, I do not want the episode to be too long as it will be very draggy.
At the same time, I feel something is empty, without HMS every week.

OMO I am actually saying this. Argh!
I am so going to miss you HMS.
Just can't wait for the next drama that Show would be starring at.
Still, I need to wait for 1 whole year for a drama.
If only there will be ~ Very Happy
I hope so ~~ Very Happy
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:06 pm

im so gonna miss watching HMS....no more DA LUNG/HSUEH HAI every monday nights for me....*cries* Crying or Very sad i cant wait to see the ending tho i dont want the drama to end so soon.....
still, im looking forward for another drama SHOW will do in the future...<3333
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by mylooove Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:42 pm

-SNIFFS- sooo sad. ima miss HMS so muchoo!! it's soooo good. it shoodn't end soo early. GOSH~but i can't wait to see the ending tho!<3 &&i hope to see Show starr in another drama sometime!<3 LOL(=

mylooove
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:52 pm

i saw the video last night and i don't know what there talking about HMS..now i know hehehe CTS was there also the check amount i saw was only 1,000.000 and angie was holding two medal..to give to SHOW and rainie as "Treasure of the town of Taiwan".ohh congrats..so sad Show and rainie was not there..waahh i don't want to end..
Sad
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by XiaoKeAi Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Awwww... lol no one knew who he was when he was in the riverside xD

I really am going to miss HMS.. There's now nothing to wait on Sunday. *sigh* I think ending was really cute and Da Jie!! haha.. She's going to speed dating. 8 guys?? haha. lol. Really cute (:
Wish they would do special for that drama. Like ... we would see after 5 years or something and there were many little "mushroom" heads running around ! Razz
XiaoKeAi
XiaoKeAi
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 226

https://www.youtube.com/user/LwwlL

Back to top Go down

Post by lullaby Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:26 am

loved the ending...........seriously miss this show. nothing to do or be
excited about on Mondays!!! lol

loved Rainie from before and now I'm in love with Show, too.
really hope they work together again in the future!!
lullaby
lullaby
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by lovingErica Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:26 am

the drama is just too short !! miss it so much..
hope that there will be more show's drama...
Smile

lovingErica

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by rabitto Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:09 pm

I really love the drama ^^ Definitely gonna watch it again... maybe 10 more times xDD The ending was really cute, though I was hoping that hsueh hai would stay a hunk~. Eh. But the mushroomhead is also really cute in his own way. Makes me wanna give him a squishy hug~!!
rabitto
rabitto
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down