Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/05/2009] "Hi My Sweetheart" Filming Wraps Up , Show and Rainie Stern-faced

+10
annakebana
wyethrine
rcknrllninja
xiangxuanlin
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
sze92
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
piggypiglet30
avondale09
o_ost1nao_o
14 posters

Go down

[12/05/2009] "Hi My Sweetheart" Filming Wraps Up , Show and Rainie Stern-faced Empty [12/05/2009] "Hi My Sweetheart" Filming Wraps Up , Show and Rainie Stern-faced

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:47 pm

"Hi My Sweetheart" Filming Wraps Up , Show and Rainie Stern-faced

12/05/2009

Show Lo and Rainie Yang's kissing resulted in rising ratings, kissing 4 times in an hour and a half, peaking the ratings for "Hi My Sweetheart." But two days ago, the two were in Kaohsiung wrapping up the filming of their drama. When celebrating Director Lin Ho Long's birthday, they both had "stern faces," because they had to film the drama and record their albums. And in the final 3 days, they finished filming 4 episodes, only sleeping for 3 hours a day. They were so tired that they couldn't even smile.

In "Hi My Sweetheart," the mushroom head with an underbite, "Da Lung," that Show portrays is extremely popular. But for this costuming, he had to wear a wig for long periods of time, while his chin had to be constantly protruding, resulting in a scalp infection and a sore mouth. And the worst part was, this drama was filmed from the summer to winter, but the script calls for seasons going from winter to summer, filming more painfully by the scene. In the summer he'd wear sweaters and then jump in water during the winter. He comically said, towards the end, he'd shiver at the sight of the script, good thing the drama is finally done filming.

For this drama, the plot is going to take a dramatic twist soon. Rainie Yang's violent girl will become a sweet radio DJ, and Show will go from geeky "Da Lung" to the strapping "Hsueh Hai." Fans say, "After Show turns handsome, the ratings will be even higher"

Source : China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ love4show.forumotion.com

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[12/05/2009] "Hi My Sweetheart" Filming Wraps Up , Show and Rainie Stern-faced Empty Re: [12/05/2009] "Hi My Sweetheart" Filming Wraps Up , Show and Rainie Stern-faced

Post by avondale09 Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:54 pm

Although I love and miss Da Lung a LOT, I think rating's will be higher now too =/
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

[12/05/2009] "Hi My Sweetheart" Filming Wraps Up , Show and Rainie Stern-faced Empty Re: [12/05/2009] "Hi My Sweetheart" Filming Wraps Up , Show and Rainie Stern-faced

Post by piggypiglet30 Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:26 pm

i know i miss Da Lung too...i thought that i would just want Hsueh Hai to appear quickly but i'm gonna miss him:( but of course, i don't mind the "handsome" Show....Smile
i really do hope that the ratings increase too...Smile
piggypiglet30
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao_Zhu_Forever Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:33 am

I will miss Da Lang too....he was so cute...
but oh well, he is back to his handsome look...i bet his chin hurts a lot from all those funny moments with the mouth
Hope the rating increases just like the others wanted:D
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:53 am

i'm sure his hard work would pay off. filming 4 episodes in 3 days is actually really exhausting. 3 hours of sleeps ? if it was me i'll probably faint. i'm sure the ratings would continue to rise.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:57 am

haha..yep i agree !
i will miss da lung so much~
luo zhi xiang is really hardworking ~ he loves his job so much. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:08 am

thanks for the translation stina..

aaw. scalp condition? lol. it might be his hair is already dry?
hard work pays off Smile godbless to hptx team
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rcknrllninja Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:32 am

Thanks Stina Smile

I can't help but admire SHow for his dedication to this series. He got a scalp condition and a sore mouth but he kept at it. I think some other super celebrities could learn a thing or two from him *cough*
rcknrllninja
rcknrllninja
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

http://twitter.com/rcknrllninja

Back to top Go down

Post by wyethrine Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:53 am

poor show.. hope he gets time to rest and relax now that the filming of the drama is over.. and hope that the ratings will go higher... how i wish all of us here are in taiwan for us to contribute to the ratings. Razz
wyethrine
wyethrine
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:19 pm

Of course! Who doesn't want to see him!
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by asiaticlily Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:12 pm

Love Hi My Sweetheart So Much.

asiaticlily
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:06 pm

yikes they're done filming..finally SHOW can get some rest...they are all doing a great job for the drama...i just hope the ratings will really get higher...i cant wait for the next episode!!!HSUEH HAI is finally appearing... bounce

ooh i miss Da Lung as well... geek

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:13 pm

thanks stina a lot ....
i guess filimg can be a hard job ... aishhh but just letting their actors sleep 3 hrs ...aishhh this is bad .....

i think they are happy its done ....

btw ...nod filiming is done ...does anyone know how many epis it will be now????
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:14 am

who cannot be resist of Show luo charms..we want him so handsome of screen... Very Happy show really sacrifice everything being da lung good thing he was now a handsome hsuei hai and the rating was really rising WOW Razz poor show no time to rest to his busy schedule...so
sad HMS will be finish filming Very Happy but we really can on SHOW uPCOMIng Album Very Happy
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down