Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/07/2010 - NOW] Netizen Criticizes That Show’s Songs Are Not Listenable , Show Responds Smilingly That It Doesn’t Matter

+27
Stargazer319
Tonya
sansan4ever
cherriebicc
xkristabelle
HinataNoGo
XiaoKeAi
annakebana
Chie...
Love Show Luo
luv4show
kisspsyche_08
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
zelis
lzxslxz123
MysticalBluebird
miakaloveshow
mhay519
hitsugayali
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Acekiller
vic91285
megan_702
rcknrllninja
boba2boba
shan_munchkin
o_ost1nao_o
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[04/07/2010 - NOW] Netizen Criticizes That Show’s Songs Are Not Listenable , Show Responds Smilingly That It Doesn’t Matter Empty [04/07/2010 - NOW] Netizen Criticizes That Show’s Songs Are Not Listenable , Show Responds Smilingly That It Doesn’t Matter

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Netizen Criticizes That Show’s Songs Are Not Listenable , Show Responds Smilingly That It Doesn’t Matter

04/07/2010

Show “Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]” Lo’s newest album had championed the charts for 10 consecutive weeks, but there was a netizen that crudely criticized that Show’s songs aren’t even listenable, which started a heated discussion between the netizen and fans. On the 7th, Show attended an endorsement event, and when he heard about it, he just smiled and laughed expressing that it didn’t matter because it’s impossible for everyone to like him.

Show’s “Lover’s Puzzle (Rashomon)” album held the #1 spot on the charts for 10 consecutive weeks, and will be holding concerts at the Taipei Arena in May, but on the web, there started a heated discussion. There was a netizen that had expressed on a certain music forum, and left a post saying “Show Lo’s Music Isn’t Even Listenable!” The post expressed, “Please, Show Lo isn’t even singing material! His voice is weak and thin, he can’t hit high notes nor low notes, no power/charisma whatsoever. Being hard working is one thing, but having talent is another. Don’t swank anymore, recognize the fact, don’t lie to yourself, you aimless/blind bunch!”

This post started a heated discussion at that forum, Show’s fans, to protect him, not only scolded/criticized the thread starter for being weak, only aimlessly criticizing. Some fans also expressed that that person just wanted to get attention so started at thread that would start a discussion. There were also some that expressed they weren’t Show’s fans, but believe that Show is an artist that works hard to uphold himself.

When Show attended the endorsement event, he learned about the heated web discussion, and expressed that he knows not everyone will like him. With regards to these comments of belittling criticism, he felt it doesn’t really matter, he doesn’t mind. The media then asked what he would mind being criticized for? Show said if they criticized/scolded his family, he will feel really angry, but if it’s just attacking him, then he doesn’t mind.

Though Show was criticized by netizens, but besides having a great album sales record, he has also gotten 5 more commercial endorsements this year, and will soon be stepping onto the Taipei Arena once again next month, it’s obvious that Show’s popularity is still unyielding. However when Show heard that he was being criticized and expressed his indifference, he asked the reporters which site it was on, and said he might anonymously chat with that netizen, and hopefully change his opinion. Even though Show is the king of popularity, he still cares about netizens’ opinions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: NOW
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love4Show – [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[04/07/2010 - NOW] Netizen Criticizes That Show’s Songs Are Not Listenable , Show Responds Smilingly That It Doesn’t Matter Empty Re: [04/07/2010 - NOW] Netizen Criticizes That Show’s Songs Are Not Listenable , Show Responds Smilingly That It Doesn’t Matter

Post by shan_munchkin Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:48 pm

thanks stina for posting and translating.

i dont get why some people would write mean stuff like that. i mean, if they don't like the music or the style or how the artist sings, then don't listen to it, but they didnt have to say such harsh words about any artist/or anyone.

SHOW is right, he didn't have to care about the non-sense critiscizing, not everyone can like a person, everyone gets liked and dislike. we all have different taste, that's why we're people~ not robots. Sometimes criticism is a good thing, that way people can be improved, but that type of opion of what netizen said is way out of line~~
shan_munchkin
shan_munchkin
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 445

https://www.facebook.com/shanmunchkin

Back to top Go down

[04/07/2010 - NOW] Netizen Criticizes That Show’s Songs Are Not Listenable , Show Responds Smilingly That It Doesn’t Matter Empty Re: [04/07/2010 - NOW] Netizen Criticizes That Show’s Songs Are Not Listenable , Show Responds Smilingly That It Doesn’t Matter

Post by boba2boba Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:43 pm

People like that need to get a life & stop criticizing others for actually working hard & having the success they've earned thru hard work with sweat, blood, & tears.
because they don't have those kinds of things they go & judge others work, Evil or Very Mad they shouldn't even talked since they haven't even been thru half of what he has.
those kinds of people should just keep their opinions to themselves.
thanks stina for the post & translations.
boba2boba
boba2boba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by rcknrllninja Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:11 pm

No Show!

He doesn't need to talk to the netizen! I'm glad that many came to his defense. He's right, not everyone will like Show (though, I don't see why not, the world is crazy that way) and it's so sweet that he said that as long as the target only him that it doesn't matter.

I think it accurate to say that netizen only commented to bring attention to him/herself. Show doesn't need to waste his time with her/him.
rcknrllninja
rcknrllninja
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

http://twitter.com/rcknrllninja

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:20 pm

that is one mean netizen!! i wanna go punch his face! I think Show does have talent though
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by vic91285 Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:53 pm

How can some people be so mean and cruel. I mean it's ok to dislike someone or not like the person talent, but really do they have to say such horrible things.

Show might not have the greatest voice, but it does not mean his singing or songs are horrible. I've listen to all of his CDs over and over again, and Show majorly improve. His Albums tend to get better and better. LO SHENG MEN IS GREAT. I literally love all the songs on this CD (some more than others). I love how he has a variety of music styles...they are very refreshing. Plus the more I listen to this CD the more I love all the songs. I don't understand Chinese, but after listening to Xi Guan Jiu Hao (I’ll Get Used to It) I literally cry. The way he sang that song was so touching.

One of my friends who is very piggy when it comes to music, loves almost all of his songs on this CD (She usually like 1 or 2 songs on an album). She started off not feeling much for some of the songs, but after she listen to it the second time she just completely fell in love with them.

Show's songs are the type where it gets better and better as you listen to them over and over again. I don't get tired to them, but tend to love them more and more.

I am glad that Show has on optimistic views on things. It is true that not everyone going to like him, but I just wish people shows more respect to him and stop this idiotic criticism. It is Good to have a constructive criticism so he can improve. But this kind of criticism is just nonsense and should be trash.

Either way, Show will always have us fans to support him and love him forever.
vic91285
vic91285
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Acekiller Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:29 pm

yeah, basically, i think he doesnt need to talk to that person, who cares about it? I think he/she just like wat the other said.... trying to be popular by posting that thread.
If he/she says that Show is not talented, then are they?
I think they just want to cause sth big therefore i dont think Show need to pay attention to it. It's probably they have different favorite music type, everyone is different.
However, he/she shouldnt say that. If they think Show's music is not listenable, then dont listen to it, or they can comment but not like "face the reality"
Wat reality is here? Everyone say that his songs are good, then who is the one that need to face the reality here? Or they dont like Show so writing a comment like that just to make Show not *** ( well i guess...comfortable?)

Acekiller
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:38 pm

aww really there's an issue like this T_____T well we cant help it, HATERS will always be HATERS... i bet SHOW was hurt again tho he doesn't admit it. im pretty sure he cares abt those kinds of comments. SHOW think positive and forget abt those HATERS. i know he cant please everybody, but please they dont have to say SHOW's not talented... i think that person just wants to get attention... pfft stop using FAMOUS celebs like SHOW!!anyways, JIA YOU SHOW!! JIA YOU!!!
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by hitsugayali Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Aaaw, what the hell. I feel like people do that just to get attention. If you really don't like someone just don't say it. But SHow is strong and says that he doesnt care. If I was him I would have been really upset and may have act a little of at the endorsement but he acted like nothing was wrong, he even said he'll go on and have a chat with the netizen. Reminds me of when he used "long de xin" to chat with netizens in the past. So funny. Go SHow, I'm sure you'll be able to sway them. But doesnt matter because we think he's awesome and as long that he knows that, its good.
hitsugayali
hitsugayali
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Show already gone through a lot.
this will past...

& who cares what those netizens are thinking.
the chart already proves the songs are all worth it!

Smile
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:32 pm

That News was never stop those people was so envy with him...they are bilnd for not knowing that Show was really a good singer and never accept that show lo was topping the chart. so what they all loser..try to capture attenttion with the media..poor Show they critisize him again..and why he affected he was really a good singer..those people was nothing to do with themeselves..try to put him down again So Nonsense they never put down Show..what ever they say..he so popular in everything he do that why some of haters try to do something ANYTHING THEY SAY OR DO AGAIN Show nothing change he still so popular.....hahaha LOSER.. lol!
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticalBluebird Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:37 pm

I think the netizen is definitely just looking for attention. If they were to give this comment as a reply to another, I wouldn't like it, but there's nothing I can really say. BUT this netizen made a NEW thread to discuss this. I find that really stupid and unreasonable. His criticism doesn't even make sense either. How is Show's voice 'weak and thin', 'no power'? Even if I wasn't his fan, I don't think I would describe his voice as that. Certainly, there are singers w/ a more powerful voice than him, but he definitely brings a LOT of power and charisma in his every performance. (If he didn't, where did all these fans come from?!)

Netizen: If you want to criticize Show in this way, at least have some evidence that would be realistic. Also, he is one of the most talented artists there are. Even if he were talentless, be a hardworking guy takes talent in itself! Unless you're able to put as much effort as he does every day, you have no right to comment in this manner.
MysticalBluebird
MysticalBluebird
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:16 am

All of us know that Show is really a good, talented, and kind person....but that netizen...must not abuse Show's kindness!!
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by zelis Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:53 am

why show thinks that he needs to talk to a person that doesnt have brain, i still dont understand why people critize hes voice, because there are bunch of other bad singers that they can critize and compared to them show is way better...i think they envy him and are jealous, they cant stand hes success.
zelis
zelis
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:32 pm

yeah, that's right.. YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE .. but at least there still some people who LOVES AND CARES FOR YOU SO MUCH .. and i also believe that .. because of our HATERS, we become STRONGER and BETTER Smile
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by kisspsyche_08 Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:20 pm

this is soo over the top!!! and just by reading the article angers me... if that certain person/people doesn't like Show's music, so be it!!!,don't listen!!! but do they have to criticize him and his fans (us)as well??? does that make any sense???

If that certain person doesn't like show or his music, so what??? he/she is entitled to his/her opinion, but no belittling...they don't have the right!!!

Everybody here who loves show can testify, not only his greatness as a multi-talented artist but also as a good and hardworking person....he can touch our lives with his talent despite the distance, and that's all that matters,perfect or not we love Show the way he is....

so if that certain netizen doesn't know that, he/she doesn't have the right to start anything to criticize SHOW!!! or anyone for that matter...

this only SHOWs how brainless that person is!!!

thanks stina for the post & translations.
kisspsyche_08
kisspsyche_08
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by luv4show Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:25 am

"His voice is weak and thin..."

who dares to say auch thing!
Xiao Zhu has the most beautiful voice ever!
I mean seriously...that person just doesn't know anything!

but no worries Show...you still have us!
WE WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT...FOREVER!
LUV YOU!
luv4show
luv4show
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 27

https://www.youtube.com/user/kngkng91

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Show Luo Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:08 am

i reli hate those type of ppl.. wen they r jealous of sum1 den they start saying bad things bout them.. attacking them.. insulting them.. criticizing them..
y cant they juz accept it.. show didnt go everywer n say i m very good.. every1 hv to like me.. y that person hv to say tat bout show.. show is forever so nice n kind to his fans.. he shud reli experience 1st hand how show treat his fans then he probably will take back his words.. go to show's concert once n he will change his mind.. if show's songs are not listenable den his concert tickets wont be sold off super fast.. but i support show's thinking.. it doesnt matter wat others think.. if show reli take it into heart den it will only affect his performance.. belif in urself.. tats d way show!! we will owaz b here for u!
Love Show Luo
Love Show Luo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:57 pm

uhmm.... i think it is true that it is impossible for everyone to like him... but we all know that he is a very talented person .... but its just a criticism and everyone needs that.... and also people have different taste... maybe they just some people tries to have a nonsense discussion.... hahaha... we will always support show..and he's just trying to be himself.. and it's good... just be yourself...!!!! Just keep moving forward......
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:09 am

Way to go Show!
Don't let the citizens get in your way.
We are still supporting you. Also, there's only 1 out of 10 that would dislike Show. So don't worry. Don't have to care about them.
You are totally likable and lovable Very Happy
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by XiaoKeAi Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Show is totally right. You never can never like to everyone! And it's okay. He still has so many fans and supporters. I'm glad that he knows that .

In fact, before I actually started to become his fan, I heard a little about him and I was impressed. And then, by time when I got more and more little facts to know I was just so shocked. This kind of guy really exists. And he's so down-to earth person. This made me fell in love with him the most. *___* , that he's real.
XiaoKeAi
XiaoKeAi
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 226

https://www.youtube.com/user/LwwlL

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:23 pm

that's strange.... only because of ONE stupid idiot he wants to get involved in that discussion? gosh just ignore him and show wouldn't have even noticed that post -.- actually i'm surprised i thaught there were more ppl out there who criticize him... because there are many ppl who are bored with their lifes and just want some attention.... but only one??
lol i don't know if i should feel happy or angry now.... as long as there is an artist there will be ppl citicizing him... but this case shows that show gets accepted by most ppl even those who are not his fans right? so that's actually good....
ok i decided to be angry XD not because of that posrt but because ppl respond to it, making a big deal out of nothing and gets show involved!! although he says it doesn't matter (and he must be used to it by now) it's never pleasant to hear those things... no matter how often you've already did
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by xkristabelle Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:18 am

We shouldn't be bothered with what others say about Show Luo because as long as we have faith in him and believe him then it doesn't matter. We can't help but to feel angry, however we shouldn't hate those who criticise him. Maybe one day they might become his fans. ↲
We <3 Show Luo and believe in him no matter what, that is all it matters.

xkristabelle
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 15

http://kristabellepoh.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriebicc Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:37 am

that's right Show...just don't mind them....still there are zillionzzzzzzzzz....of fans that are supporting you...more power Show....

stina:thanks for the news...

cherriebicc

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by sansan4ever Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:12 pm

What a stupid netizen! He probably knows nothing about music or dancing, that's why he can't "absorb" Show's power. Seriously, he needs some kind of medicine. Evil or Very Mad
sansan4ever
sansan4ever

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by xkristabelle Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:06 am

You don't have to scold that netiizen, isn't worth the time. Just continue to believe in Show and that is all we have to do.

xkristabelle
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:36 am

xkristabelle wrote:You don't have to scold that netiizen, isn't worth the time. Just continue to believe in Show and that is all we have to do.

right! This is the better thing that we can do against who criticize Show...
we don't have to reply them ..because for them is just provocation...

We love Show and his wonderfull songs ^.^
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by xkristabelle Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:34 am

Yeah. And he is AWESOME. Very Happy

xkristabelle
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargazer319 Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:41 am

Those kinds of people were just envy!!! Very Happy
Stargazer319
Stargazer319
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 129

https://www.youtube.com/user/stargazer319

Back to top Go down

Post by pink-lily Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:35 am

Wow!!!

It's true that not everyone will like him, but to that his songs are not listenable? Y?! Anyways though show luo says he doent care, I think he does that's y he'd like to go on the forum!
pink-lily
pink-lily
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next