Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Joe Cheng and Amber Kuo return to TV with new drama “X Channel” (mentioned Show)

+8
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Chie...
HinataNoGo
lzxslxz123
Tonya
CutieHeart918
MysticalBluebird
sze92
12 posters

Go down

Joe Cheng and Amber Kuo return to TV with new drama “X Channel” (mentioned Show)  Empty Joe Cheng and Amber Kuo return to TV with new drama “X Channel” (mentioned Show)

Post by sze92 Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:48 am

Source: Libertytimes, UDN
Written by: PA @ CpopAccess.com

As reported earlier, Joe Cheng made a surprising move from GTV to star in a SETTV web drama. It looks like they are about to extend their collaboration further. SETTV is apparently starting production on a new idol drama called “X頻道 (X Channel)”. The title might suggest it’s some kind of sci-fi or adult programming, but it is in fact the name of a news network. The series will be directed by Jiang Feng Hong, who most recently worked on Summer's Desire and is also leaving GTV.

The director is rumored to be bringing along actress Tracy Chou with him – She has been out of work for 8 months due to legal troubles with her management company. Her previous dramas include Hot Shot and Calling For Love. But Tracy Chou won't be the lead, as Amber Kuo has reportedly been cast in the role. It remains to be seen how Amber Kuo will play a news anchor with her baby-voice, or if she will even play one at all.

SETTV was said to have considered pairing Sonia Sui and James Wen again. They became a very popular on-screen couple after “The Years of Happiness and Love”. The network is apparently unhappy with Sonia Sui’s high profile relationship with boyfriend Yau Yuan Hao. They worry her casting would end up creating buzz for his FTV drama “Rookies’ Diary”, which is currently killing the SETTV produced “Ni Yada” in the same time slot. SETTV denied such claim and said it's because she was just on P.S. Man. Based on their response, X Channel will most likely replace Ni Yada, which airs on Friday nights at 10.

Before Joe Cheng was cast in the drama, the network was also rumored to have considered Show Luo and Mike He. However, GTV successfully retained their number one trendy man after offering him a “tailor-made” drama. As for Mike He, he won’t work for more than twelve hours a day, and his schedule is full for the rest of the year anyway.

-------------------------------

hmm i hope this 'tailer-made' drama would be really good. i was hoping he would play a more serious and mature character. that would be something to look forward.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Joe Cheng and Amber Kuo return to TV with new drama “X Channel” (mentioned Show)  Empty Re: Joe Cheng and Amber Kuo return to TV with new drama “X Channel” (mentioned Show)

Post by MysticalBluebird Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:31 pm

thanks for posting! this is an interesting article. so is that to say show accepted the drama? hope it has a good plot ^^ looking forward to it!

i personally think amber would do well as a news anchor since she was in speech class before (think she said that on YLBFB a few years back...)

and i just LOVE how they called show 'gtv's #1 trendy man'! i just LOVE that ^^ hehe (and im aware it was probably more of a pun than an actual compliment, but it speaks truth! XD)
MysticalBluebird
MysticalBluebird
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Joe Cheng and Amber Kuo return to TV with new drama “X Channel” (mentioned Show)  Empty Re: Joe Cheng and Amber Kuo return to TV with new drama “X Channel” (mentioned Show)

Post by sze92 Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:28 am

there has been MANY articles saying Show might consider accepting this or that drama. i guess it's too early to say he already accepted one. i don't think he would accept any drama this year. his schedule is way too packed. maybe end of the year. i'm not too sure. nothing is confirmed.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieHeart918 Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:19 am

i thought he wouldn't be in any drama this year, since he's really busy with wfwt concert plus he's already preparing for his next album. though it would really be great to see him in a series again Very Happy
CutieHeart918
CutieHeart918
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:33 am

I think this drama will be out next year.... I also think that Show is terribly busy with his concerts....^^'
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:57 am

i hope he will accept this drama...^^ Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:17 am

show is ALWAYS busy! i mean ok now he's preparring for his new album and then he'll be busy promoting it and after that he'll prepare for the NEXT new album and so on... and the world tour well i guess even if it's over a new one will start right?... so when does he want to film a drama Ô_o i think now would be a good time... since the main stops of wfwt are done (can you say done?? Ô_o) and he's still got a few months left before his new album will come out.... or he can film one right after the promotion period AARGH!! i don't care!! i want to see a new drama!!!
....of course i don't want him to overwork himself but i still can't wait to see him play a new role Razz
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:09 pm

@ HinataNoGo you're right, now is the good time.... Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:35 pm

yeah.. me too.. i want him back in the drama to play a new role... But i think he's too far busy right now because of the wfwt concert...(when will it end??)Laughing just kidding.. but I'm really looking forward to it bounce kinda excited for that ! Very Happy
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:50 pm

the world tour would probably end next year or next next year.

still, in between he would still do some other things. e.g. drama or movie or maybe none of those two, endorsements, hosting, performance.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:47 am

yay i wished he'll do the drama too! i can't wait to watch him acting again.... missing him so much =/
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by hitsugayali Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:52 pm

I dont think he will be fiming any drama either. On Sept 14 YLBFB Show said something about letting his hair grow out for his next album so he can do a new hair style and Xiao Gui accidently said that the album may begin promoting next month!!!!! So quick!! ONly eight months since the last album!! I cant wait!!!
hitsugayali
hitsugayali
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:06 pm

hitsugayali wrote:I dont think he will be fiming any drama either. On Sept 14 YLBFB Show said something about letting his hair grow out for his next album so he can do a new hair style and Xiao Gui accidently said that the album may begin promoting next month!!!!! So quick!! ONly eight months since the last album!! I cant wait!!!

lol i think you misunderstood something xiao gui didn't accidently say the date XD they were only acting ^^... it's impossible that he'lll promote his next album in a month ^^
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by hitsugayali Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:05 pm

HinataNoGo wrote:
hitsugayali wrote:I dont think he will be fiming any drama either. On Sept 14 YLBFB Show said something about letting his hair grow out for his next album so he can do a new hair style and Xiao Gui accidently said that the album may begin promoting next month!!!!! So quick!! ONly eight months since the last album!! I cant wait!!!

lol i think you misunderstood something xiao gui didn't accidently say the date XD they were only acting ^^... it's impossible that he'lll promote his next album in a month ^^

I dont think, they were talking and then suddenly said that next month and then he covered his mouth. He even apologized to xiao shuang and aid thAT HE DIDNT MEAN TO AND GOT A GLARE FROM sHOW. it might not be promoting, it might be him starting to prepare for it next month
hitsugayali
hitsugayali
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:15 am

or maybe he is doing something next month. well it's Show. he IS unpredictable. i hope he won't release his album this year. i haven't save enough.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:36 pm

oh good news maybe Show have one drama soon.. Very Happy
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by y0uAreSoNice Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:29 am

that's GOod Razz
y0uAreSoNice
y0uAreSoNice
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 36

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Show-Luos-Lover-Philippines/129

Back to top Go down

Post by IHS Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:15 pm

A tailor-made drama? Oooo. Sounds good x)

But it can't be soon, since he's already so busy, as before-mentioned :/

But whatever he does, it's good. As long as it's HIM. No matter if it's a new album, a drama or concerts. (and we still need that concert DVD >:[ )
IHS
IHS
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 178

https://www.youtube.com/IHSblitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down