Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[11/21/2010-Yahoo TW]Show Luo plans to enter the US market

+10
Rita8D
freya1507
claudz4lyf
rainoxide
hershei01
Tikisomia
czeherazade
ladyshin
nicxxiangloveshow
lollipopbbt<3show
14 posters

Go down

[11/21/2010-Yahoo TW]Show Luo plans to enter the US market Empty [11/21/2010-Yahoo TW]Show Luo plans to enter the US market

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Artist Show Luo this year had hosted, sing, filmed drama in all aspects to produce brisk transcripts, and had concert again in the Taipei Arena, he was also nominated for Golden Bell Awards ; His Stage shop is doing well and hopes to enter the U.S. market.

The succesful business of Show, STAGE is his own personal brand and appeared today, 5-storey, floor area of 200, spending tens of millions of NT Hsimenting decorated flagship store opening ceremony, and as the day manager, attracted 3,000 fans packed Xi Men Ting, queuing up waiting to enter the shop

Show's Stage went up like his career, operating shops across Taiwan. Show wants to enter Thailand and US Market but does not know about the troubles there.

Luo has also a special appeal to fans to support the genuine clothes, he found out that there were pirated clothes. Show said, there are stores in the Shihlin Night Market that has the name of his shop, selling clothes that he has worn before in 100% Entertainment and even introduced a new seasonal clothing,It made Show scared, and soon called for the police.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[11/21/2010-Yahoo TW]Show Luo plans to enter the US market Empty Re: [11/21/2010-Yahoo TW]Show Luo plans to enter the US market

Post by nicxxiangloveshow Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:13 pm

It made Show scared, and soon called for the police.
Tsk.Tsk. Show don't be too nervous about that we are here to support y'all also your shop.
nicxxiangloveshow
nicxxiangloveshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

[11/21/2010-Yahoo TW]Show Luo plans to enter the US market Empty Re: [11/21/2010-Yahoo TW]Show Luo plans to enter the US market

Post by ladyshin Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:29 pm

i want stage in philippines!!
ladyshin
ladyshin
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Yes, that's true.. Shows product is being copied.. it's even sold in some prestigious store.. as well as night-market Sad It shows that he is known already.. in Taiwan even in Philippines..

Mrs. Shinluo.. that's also my dream.. going to HK for shopping is worth it.. but the fare to HK is worth enough to buy many Stage stuffs.. Stage have good merchandise especially the accessories.. their usable and cute.
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikisomia Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Is this true? Show wants to enter the US Market? Go for it Show...just be careful, the economy over here is not the greatest...but I think you would make it (if you plant a shop over here...could I work in it?) {even if it is only sweeping the floor} Seriously though. I would love it if he entered the US Market! (whatever that means lol) I really think that if people got over the fact that he is Tawianise, they would love his music. I know I do! hehehehe!
Tikisomia
Tikisomia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:18 pm

wow. show's business is really doing well Smile how i wish he have one here. Like, i mean it's impossible but Smile hopefully.

stage is really cool that's why some copy it. dont worry show .. things will be alright Smile just stay happy.
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rainoxide Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:41 pm

wow! it would be great if he decided to enter the US market. i also wish that he would open a branch here in the Philippines Smile

he really is becoming more famous even outside Asia, and i'm sure that a lot of people will support Stage, as Stage merchs are really good and stylish.

it's just sad that some people are copying Stage products. Sad

but all we could do now is support the authentic products and don't buy the pirated. that way, we can also show our love and support to Stage and Xiao Zhu, don't 'ya think guys? Very Happy
rainoxide
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:41 pm

Every since that I love STAGE, even my own lanyard was really cute was too awesome!!!

Wait to go... Going to be a Boss Luo for a next days 2 come... Smile
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:50 pm

he is a smart guy when it comes to bussiness so i think he will find good partners for the us market who can tell him what he has to change/adopt of the stage products to be there as sucessful as in taiwan/sg/hk ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:36 pm

wow =.='' but still i would love it if there's Stage in US 8DDD
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:49 am

i also wish he would open a stage shop here in the philippines... that would be really awesome for all of his fans here...
don't worry show... we will always support your products and not those copied ones...
jia you! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by kaye_sjkk Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:12 am

Good luck Show... Jia you..!!

We`ll keep on supporting you...

You did the right thing.. to call the police..

Again GoodLuck!! Razz
kaye_sjkk
kaye_sjkk
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:01 am

uhh, i want here too, in the phil..Very Happy
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by janeykno.. Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:53 pm

OH MY GOD I Would be sooo excited if here were to hold a concert near seattle or vancouver, since I'm in Canada, I would most likely be able to get there =)
janeykno..
janeykno..
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 336

https://www.youtube.com/user/showtheloveforshow?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by janeykno.. Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:55 pm

omo, misread the article. still if stage were to come to those areas i stated before...i would definitaly (?) buy out the store Wink
janeykno..
janeykno..
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 336

https://www.youtube.com/user/showtheloveforshow?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyshin Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:54 am

i wanna have the logo printed pouch and id stripe and andox on stage tote bag,,but stage in singapore said those products were sold out.. huhu!! want to have stage stuffs.. can someone give those?? huhu!!

having stage and show stuffs are part of my wish list,,hopefully in 2012 i could go to taiwan and buy those stuffs as part of my graduation gifts to myself..^^
ladyshin
ladyshin
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down